Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I have my bases covered.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    the blob may lead to a good winter for me
    And there you have it. I still get overly pissed when someone gets a decent snow storm, then rants about the global warmings not existing.

I'm like: "What part of "Global" don't you understand?"

I have my bases covered.
    2 decent storms so far already posted in our Euro brethren social media feeds.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Agree, it's not defined well enough for me.
    The one thing I have to concede to the conservative position is that government gets too big too quickly. The fact that this law funds a new committee that will decide where the money goes means more bureaucracy and more opportunity for corruption. I'd be all over it if the money could be 80% allocated for improving public transit around the Tacoma to Bellingham Smeltway.

JHC, dude, I don't care, I want my spring corn!!!!!

It really was amazing to look at my photos/videos comparing the last 15 years or so at WA pass. old fuck alert: (I have earlier photos as well, but they're mostly grinning dipshit stuff) It almost doesn't matter how much snow there is during the season, and depth of snow starting in April. The main factors seem to be nightly freezing, and a periodic light, (or more), dusting of new snow to keep the snow white and solar reflecting.[/QUOTE]

or not understand weather is not climate - sigh

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    2 decent storms so far already posted in our Euro brethren social media feeds.
    That's not what I meant, but it is icing on my carefully strategized snowcake.

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    or not understand weather is not climate - sigh
    I know! Or what the fuck does snow have to do with cold, other than being below 37 degrees or whatever to form it.

Jesus Fucking Christ with a Chainsaw!!!
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Well, if the blob causes a repeat of the 15/16 winter at least the surfing will be good and I’ll save myself a lot of driving to the Sierra. I also didn’t need to walk on much snow that summer when I hiked the Wonderland. Pretty depressing if this is going to be a regular thing.

My observations reading Mass from CA (occasionally seeking his blog on my own and more often having my grew-up-in-Bellevue college roommate sending posts to me) generally comport with Steve's. Specifically after reading Swain, Diffenbaugh, and the DRI guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    I have my bases covered.
    Nice double-entendre.