Time to tune your quiver 2018

Although, it happens a lot, today is the October day that I always look forward to. Today, I spent the entire day outside getting my sticks ready for winter. Summer wax off, cleaning bases, de-burring and sharpening edges (if needed) wax on, wax off. Soo much fun:

Here is my, and my wife's, quiver for 2018. Nothing new, but all treasured.

Let the games begin!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3746.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	825.0 KB 
ID:	251527
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Hopefully lots of beers fueled you along.

Willie's Reserve and Grateful Dead

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3747.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	484.9 KB 
ID:	251530

Name:  images-1.jpeg
Views: 312
Size:  15.2 KB
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Bobby will want to know why there is no Praxis Rx
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Today I pulled the long sleeve shirts down from the closet and put the short pants up top shelf of the closet. Last week I changed the bindings in my daily drivers from some older 997 drivers to some slightly newer 900s, I also slathered a coat of wax on them. Edges were still pretty good. Will take a look at the rest of the quiver over the next couple weeks. Really though I think most are good to go. I use universal wax as storage wax so just scrape and ski... or just ski. Only if it's going to be really cold or really warm would I need to make changes. Overkill since being unemployed has killed my play money. Definitely going to make a day trip after Thanksgiving. Definitely a weekender with the scout troop around MLK or President's Day. Beyond that I'll need to be back making money. Will probably finagle a couple day trips when mom isn't looking hahaha. But, gear is good to go for me and both teens. Girl probably won't go. Boy needs driving hours to take the age 16 test this spring.. That's my excuse for a couple more day trips haha..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

The padded room???
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    The padded room???
    It's not Tech Talk because he never got into specific wax formulations, OP just says wax. And if he got into flouro vs. non-flouro that would make it a PolyAss thread.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    It's not Tech Talk because he never got into specific wax formulations, OP just says wax. And if he got into flouro vs. non-flouro that would make it a PolyAss thread.
    Well, he did get in to specific beer and music choices..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    But Padded Room without naked pictures of his wife?

Nothing about the original post makes sense.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

^^^ Why is that? ...because you don't tune your own skis? Or, worse yet, you use that product from DPS?

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    The padded room???
    riser will be pleased
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I need to pick up a block of universal wax.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy