Trade? Fox Transfer seatpost 150 for a 125

I have a 150 mm Fox Transfer seatpost on my Intense and it's a hair to tall at full extension. I have to battle the remote every time I use it to get the right height and it's driving me up the wall.
    Any interest in a trade so I can get the shorter 125 mm version?

It's a factory series with the kachima coat, internal routing, 31.6 mm diameter. About 400 miles on it, 1 season. I'd take a performance series for the factory series, I'm not too attached to the color...
    Local would be ideal but I'd ship it somewhere if there's interest. I can add pics on request.

Are you also willing to throw in all the 4” pieces of denim that you’ve cut off the bottom on all your jeans?
    Asking for a friend who quilts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    Are you also willing to throw in all the 4” pieces of denim that you’ve cut off the bottom on all your jeans?
    Asking for a friend who quilts.
    Well this is embarrassing... your post just flew over my head.
    Am I asking for something dumb? I thought everyone was trying to get the biggest dropper possible and someone was bound to want a 150 and get rid of a measly 125.

It was a short guy joke... that’s not so funny now that I have to explain it.

Shit, sorry I ruined it... I'm not short, I just have lower middle-sized legs. Just sayin'