scarpa PRECISION HIGH LINER advice and review info please.

Anyone have any deets on these? Was thinking about getting them instead of normal intuitions because they come in half size and my boots are 26.5. they would be going in a Tecnica Cochise 120 and most my time is spent at the resort. Thanks for the help!

https://www.scarpa.com/precision-high-liner

bueller

I have an older pair of these, don't know how they compare to current, but thinner sole, thinner body, and not as stiff as a power wrap.

(Digging up the dead)

Anyone have more info on this? I am currently using an old Scarpa Precision High Liner and have a Intuition Tour Wrap on order. Any opinions on High-Liner v Power Wrap? Less likely of High-liner v Tour-wrap?

What is liner height? Stiffness for sking? Stiffness in walking?

Scarpa Precision High is softer than Power Wrap. Shorter too.

The sizing doesn't directly line up to Intuition because Scarpa's sizing is weird. I'm generally 26.0 in Scarpa and 25.0 in everything else, and the 25.0 Intuition and 26.0 Scarpa liners are basically the same size.

There are no half size Intuition liners, Scarpa branded or otherwise. The half size Scarpa liners have absolutely exactly the same amount of foam as the whole sizes. They just pre-mold them slightly differently for out-of-the-box fit purposes. Once molded to your foot, there is no difference.

Keep in mind Scarpa breaks on the half size. 25.5 & 26.0 Scarpa are the same size.

I have 2 pair of identical looking orange ID Intuition pwrwrap liners in 2 pair of 288bsl identical dalbello shells, the liners are marked size 24 and a 24.5

So actualy they do make half sizes but I bet thats just somebody at the factory changing up the setting on the paint marking machine as requested by the customer

they appear to be the same liner if anything at this point the 24's are beat out and the 24.5's fit snugger
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know