Praxis Protest - old school with sweet stickers, Sollyfit, STH13s

A couple things up for sale, although I'd prefer to keep them all together.

1) First and foremost are some old school Praxis Protest / Hybrids circa 2009 or so. Mounted once prior to my owning them for small dukes (on the line, I think) and not skied much. Then I got em, put SollyFits on them and skied ~25 days on them. Sollyfits mounted for is 300 BSL either on the line or just behind, AFAIK, don't think I had to shift anything to accomodate the prior duke holes.

I still love 'em but need the cash and end up skiing with the kiddos when resort riding so they gotta go. If there is pow I end up in the BC typically. I will miss them.

2) Depending on what happens with the Protests, the SollyFits and STH 14's are available, but I'd like it to go as a package. Probably $50 on the plates and $150 on the binders, but feel free to price police.

Photos to follow in next post from the portable telephone. I'm in AK, so shipping will be whatever it is. AK mags, or peeps coming up here to play in our mountains can pick em up.
    Last edited by flyman683; 10-16-2018 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Bc I meant 14s

Photos attached. I showed the somewhat common topsheet edge chips, as well as the only major spot where the bases are marked up.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181016_171722.jpeg 
Views:	271 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	251286

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Price?

Good question - $175 plus shipping flat? Make offer if you want the plates and clamps?

I'd guess $350 with the bindings and plates but maybe I'm off?

Price police as needed, Dunno on how to put em since they are awesome, and in decent shape.

If you'll do 100 for the bindings I'm in. I have no use for the plates. Don't want to lowball too much but feel free to check prices around here for a reference.

Send a pm ghost - please clarify if you want binders only or skis+binders for $275?

What length are the skis?

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin I View Post
    What length are the skis?

For that year they should be 188.

I think I could really like this model.
    Maybe I'll hop in line...

I'm out on 188cm.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

I'll put a tape on em confirm length tomorrow. Ghost is only interested in clamps, so skis are still available (with or without bindings at the moment). Don't want to take them off if someone wants the whole package.

I love that rocker profile and shape

Confirmed as 188s. I don't ski like an old man, but I'm not going mega HUDGE either... But with the profile they have I've had no issues in the intended use (pow, but also chunder, alyeska cement, etc).

Anyone skeered of the 188 length, don’t be. Plenty of float, unless you Sasquatch.

I have that exact topsheet from that exact year (he called them Hybrids still, for sure).

Fantastic skis. Probably last me forever, even though I ski them more days than they're really called for.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Sorry new to Sollyfit, but will those plates work for a STH2 and Radical 2.0 binding? If not, is there anything that will? I have the Radical 2.0 and will need the resort binders so they could be the dynalook or whatever.
    If the plates are good for STH2 and Radical2 I will take them.

Well, I'm still very interested. I have no use for binding or plate. I am still in line, but just want skis only.

Tuco - drop me a pm. I'm willing to pull plates and bindings off, especially since I've got people asking about the bindings only.

The plates are the "old" kind setup for verticals, not radicals (I think) but I don't know how to check that....

They only made 2 versions of sollyfits, 1st was for 5 hole toe/vertical. 2nd was for verticals and 4 hole radical 1. All were for old style sth/916 with either the 3 or 4 hole driver toe. Sth2 and Rad2 we're never made.

Edit: you can pull a toe, 10 holes=Vertical version, 12 holes=Radical & Vertical

Skis gone, bindings likely as well. That leaves plates which I've confirmed are the "old" vertical kind.

If the binding sale falls through please PM me, thanks

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Paging ghosthop to the binding department courtesy phone. If still into the bindings please PM asap.

Bindings and plates alive, skis gone. see my new thread:

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk