Page 192 of 227 FirstFirst ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... LastLast
Results 4,776 to 4,800 of 5655
    The Bottlewoman sez “awesome!”

double post...

Message me your phone or email and I'll text them to you. You have to register them there's instructions ill send.

Quote Originally Posted by ADKmike View Post
    Message me your phone or email and I'll text them to you. You have to register them there's instructions ill send.
    Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ADKmike View Post
    I've got 2 midweek Bush vouchers up for grabs for free. I won't be using them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottleman View Post
    I’ll take them quite happily.
    Bring money$$$$$

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190308_132207.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	769.9 KB 
ID:	278588
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Jaysus on the Doc Ponds.

Harrison’s or Hen of the Wood.
    +1 on Harrison’s but I’m afraid we’ve now let the cat out of the bag and it will be even harder to get a seat.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

thanks for the eats replies

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Bring money$$$$$

Name:	20190308_132207.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	769.9 KB 
ID:	278588
    Good heavens. Guess I’ll have to stop by the paradise deli.

A sobering read.

As a backcountry skier I took a number of productive lessons from this write up. As a human I just felt so bad for the guy. If any of at least two dozen things had gone just slightly different for him he’d probably still be alive today. Also, those Rangers are heroes.

NE Roll Call 18/19

I’d call it a nauseating read. Really sad. The point about those observing the crown but not running a beacon test on the debris zone was a lesson. I likely would have done the same just focused on my day. Not that I am in avalanche terrain often if ever but this was a take away for me.

Well, came to the thread tonight in more positive spirits although harder to do after that read... If anyone still skiing Jay and needs a 2 for 1 PM me. It’s one of those Irving vouchers that has my name on it but I can just email it to you and you can give it a shot. I am there all day Wed. Tomorrow morning too but no time to deal w ticket window. Work stuff at 11.
    Uno mas

Quote Originally Posted by AyoBeng View Post
    Also, those Rangers are heroes.
    Exactly what I said to my wife earlier when I told her I was making a donation to them on the FOTR page, incredible group of people! I have exactly zero winter experience over there but I am happy to support them and anyone who goes there at any time of the year should do the same.

Jonathan, huge props to you for caring enough to share your beta/experience with a complete stranger to hopefully, help them make an informed decision. I hope the guy you spoke to was not the victim and took your advice to choose a different route. Sad event, vibes to his friends and family.

Doremite, 50/50 on a trip there tomorrow, depends on what falls overnight as I may opt for earned turns closer to home. I'll pm you if I'm headed that way

Good heavens. Guess I’ll have to stop by the paradise deli.
    Ain’t no more Paradise Deli......

New folks be calling it paradise provisions now...... not quite sure what to make of it. Couldn’t find a deviled egg anywhere.

The lack of deviled eggs befuddled-based so much I did not even inquire about the soups.

https://paradisevt.com/

pushin teh cbd hard.

What the fuck happened to the free pay phone?

you guys talking about the little grocery?
    .....I hope you know that this will go down on your permanent record

http://procatinator.com/?cat=80

That place isn't cheap either!

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Ain’t no more Paradise Deli......

New folks be calling it paradise provisions now...... not quite sure what to make of it. Couldn’t find a deviled egg anywhere.

The lack of deviled eggs befuddled-based so much I did not even inquire about the soups.

https://paradisevt.com/

pushin teh cbd hard.

What the fuck happened to the free pay phone?
    It done got gentrified, I see.

Chin Clip woods were plastered with a few inches of dense, surfy snow that skied so much nicer than we anticipated on the skin up the Stowe ice rink (PM).

Quote Originally Posted by AyoBeng View Post
    Chin Clip woods were plastered with a few inches of dense, surfy snow that skied so much nicer than we anticipated on the skin up the Stowe ice rink (PM).
    A rink? I guess I should not be at all surprised. Hoping for corny goodness tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by FussyDutchman View Post
    [...] I hope the guy you spoke to was not the victim and took your advice to choose a different route. [...]
    A couple days later I realized that I had the last pictures ever taken of him:
    https://www.facebook.com/NERandoRace...49074341800461
    ... although you have to save the picture to your computer and then zoom in to discern him from the boulders, but that's probably just as well.
    (Those boulders also just happen to be site of the February victim, one of whose memorial services I attended in my hometown, a short walk from my childhood home, just barely off my walking route to elementary school.)
    For those stuck in the Northeast, check out the NE Rando Race Series and my avalanche course. (For other avalanche course providers anywhere, feel free to use any of my "homework" assignments for your own courses too.)

Quote Originally Posted by FussyDutchman View Post
    Exactly what I said to my wife earlier when I told her I was making a donation to them on the FOTR page, incredible group of people! I have exactly zero winter experience over there but I am happy to support them and anyone who goes there at any time of the year should do the same.

Jonathan, huge props to you for caring enough to share your beta/experience with a complete stranger to hopefully, help them make an informed decision. I hope the guy you spoke to was not the victim and took your advice to choose a different route. Sad event, vibes to his friends and family.

Doremite, 50/50 on a trip there tomorrow, depends on what falls overnight as I may opt for earned turns closer to home. I'll pm you if I'm headed that way
    6” of dense cream. Exceeding reported totals.
    Uno mas

A rink? I guess I should not be at all surprised. Hoping for corny goodness tomorrow.
    It’ll be fine once the sun cooks it a bit.

Pic from Killington lot yesterday (not mine)

Name:	IMG_3280.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	468.5 KB 
ID:	278710

Think this one is better.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    you guys talking about the little grocery?
    Little grocer and deli! My parents still live a short walk from there. I used to bring cans and bottles there when I was a kid and buy candy with the nickels.
    Yes it has changed. We don't go there much anymore. My parents pretty much refuse. They are all about Mehurons.
    It must be a real moneymaker.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk