Page 212 of 235 FirstFirst ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... LastLast
Results 5,276 to 5,300 of 5864
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy in Shorts View Post
    Great three days of spring bumping fun. Four days of rest before we get to pound that snow pile into submission again. Saluting the end of the season the Killington way.
    You gotta increase your post count GIS. People on TGR can be judgmental

Shut up and ski the bumps.

PS Biff made the cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Goniff View Post
    Shut up and ski the bumps.

PS Biff made the cut.
    So awesome! My son was up there and said he saw a bunch of guys filming. I was hoping something would pop up around here. Those dudes at the end are doing some serious swizzling.

Sent from my SM-G950U using TGR Forums mobile app

NE Roll Call 18/19

Had a fun day Saturday around mt Washington w mtlripper and non-mag ansel (his first time!). Soup never lifted enough to summit, but still got in a few good rides.

Summit showed itself briefly
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0128.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	227.3 KB 
ID:	283238

Some good views when the cloud ceiling raised up a bit

Name:	IMG_0132.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	199.3 KB 
ID:	283239

Drove in the night before and stayed at the lodge. Sweet spot and good deal!

Took a chance riding lifts at sauveur today. Dry slotted until 3 pm. Missed the mechanical bull and wet t-shirts but the slush laps were real nice.

Name:	IMG_0085.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	283241
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0113.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	337.1 KB 
ID:	283240  
    27° 18°

PS Biff made the cut.
    well VTF (biff?) is a consistent ripper and yeah that Alex (now ya made me got to the dictionary for penulitimate...like is there a penultimate division) stood out as the fastest ripper of the day no matter where he was on the hill...blazing speed thru those bumps...
    If it weren't for serendipity, there'd be no dipity at all

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    You gotta increase your post count GIS. People on TGR can be judgmental
    I don't know man, he could still be talking to himself after 4000 posts but GIS' 3 days in row in the bump scene is impressive cuz he's like old

Quote Originally Posted by train07 View Post
    I don't know man, he could still be talking to himself after 4000 posts but GIS' 3 days in row in the bump scene is impressive cuz he's like old
    Inspirational is the 17 years of 100 plus day seasons Mr and Mrs G have had at Killington. Retired this year and all that I am trying to do is keep up. Mr G was wondering how much longer he can go on skiing the spring slush. Very few 76 year olds out there Saturday.

Inspirational is the 17 years of 100 plus day seasons Mr and Mrs G have had at Killington. Retired this year and all that I am trying to do is keep up. Mr G was wondering how much longer he can go on skiing the spring slush. Very few 76 year olds out there Saturday.
    Outstanding. I 100% aspire to this. See y'all out there this weekend.

Yes  the G's have got it down! Congrats on the retirement and doing it right...
    I lurk at the zone to get daily reports (someone here recently dubbed this "boots on the ground" report)...not many of the tgrz are out at the K every single frkn day...that's amazing...as is MrG at 76

hoping this weekend brings the sun

Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Windy, with a north wind 27 to 32 mph decreasing to 21 to 26 mph in the afternoon.

Saturday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Breezy, with a south wind 14 to 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Breezy, with a northwest wind 17 to 23 mph.

Monday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Southwest wind 10 to 17 mph.

Sunday looking great as of now. I'm hoping to ski/party all 4 days. I'll need a cane on Tuesday. Wear your flag apparel on Monday.

Edit to add: Mr. G is the guy on the far right in the penultimate scene in the video. Cheers to the Gs for getting after it every year! Trainwood and VT-free on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    How bout you and Rog come show me how it’s done? You talk it, but you sure as shit don’t walk it.
    Eat me
    Yeah, I don't walk the talk 'cause I can't ski bumps ever since I broke my 4m's. Plus I've moved on to competitive corn hole. That's my best shot to get on espn these days.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Yeah, I don't walk the talk 'cause I can't ski bumps ever since I broke my 4m's. Plus I've moved on to competitive corn hole. That's my best shot to get on espn these days.
    It was even on tv the other night!

Name:	IMG_3514.JPG 
Views:	65 
Size:	313.0 KB 
ID:	283274
    I love how the cornhole championships is brought to you by a sausage company.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    I'm partial to quoits since I grew up playing that instead of horseshoes but I'll give you a good run at corn hole.

Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    It was even on tv the other night!

I love how the cornhole championships is brought to you by a sausage company.
    I know. I flipped tube on to see hoops and that was playing. Too funny! The tv ads were for custom bean bags for the ultimate toss. I thought I was watching an SNL commercial at first.

Quote Originally Posted by FussyDutchman View Post
    I'm partial to quoits since I grew up playing that instead of horseshoes but I'll give you a good run at corn hole.
    I've played corn hole about three times and I just cannot consume enough beer to be interested. Beach bocce...that a beer consuming game that works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by FussyDutchman View Post
    Make sure you ingest some of Peruvian's Flexeril before making that run.

Quote Originally Posted by Bottleman View Post
    I need much more than that these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Bottleman View Post
    My drugs are only for those that play the one true lawn game - Kubb (although it was regionally referred to as Kungen in the PNW, where I learnt it).

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    My drugs are only for those that play the one true lawn game - Kubb (although it was regionally referred to as Kungen in the PNW, where I learnt it).

You Viking, you.

Took long enough.

wcax.comCharges-Coming-in-Kingdom-Con-

A source close to the investigation says several people are expected to be arraigned, including Jay Peak and Burke Mountain resort developers Ariel Quiros and Bill Stenger.

And it didn't take long......

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 3.36.03 PM.png 
Views:	64 
Size:	148.4 KB 
ID:	283306
    Last edited by Vt-Freeheel; 05-21-2019 at 01:37 PM.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Great weekend.

Vt-Free - Beam me up Chewbacca

Best use of a snowboard on a bump day?

ML242

VT-free (Biff), MNIAW, Peruvian
    Just so people don't get confused about who is who in yellow pants, I'm the one wearing a grey Marmot jacket and Randy the Hammer is wearing a long-sleeve T. I know it's hard to tell us apart from the skiing.

Quote Originally Posted by train07 View Post
    fkna..Scottski looking real good there and that's Biff in front of him right?? ( I missed out on when he became Biff ..I can only imagine )
    nice work D the official photog of spring and tunes guy
    Goniff has always been a photog god but that new camera is taking him to new heights.

I'm aspiring to be like GIS and Mr. & Mrs.G in terms of total days. I'm only a year and a week behind GIS in age but I only got in 67 days (so far) this year. Not bad for a cubicle drone, I guess. Couldn't hang for 3 days in the Supah Stah bumps so I got some catching up to do.

Thanks for props - you're all great to see every spring season - will miss next weekend, but hope Ma Nature gives us June so we can ski again!!! GIS is surely one of the best at Killington

yep memorial weekend has a way of calling us in other directions but I think you'll get your wish MrsG

awesome weekend crashing bumps with you crazies. thanks for the beers, grub, and good times! i can’t make it this weekend but i’m looking forward to another installment of sweet gifs and another edit from goniff.

helter skelter!

Name:	IMG_5817.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	283340

still so fat:

Name:	IMG_5815.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	1.54 MB 
ID:	283341
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

As of 8:45 this morning, the blob is still connected....looking good for this year's BBQ and Slackfest.

Name:	20190522_0845.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	165.7 KB 
ID:	283347
    The sad truth is that whine does not age well