Page 221 of 235 FirstFirst ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,525 of 5864
    Absolutely great spring. Remember the K bike park all, psyched to show folks around.

Catboy is gonna have an interesting 2019/2020. I see him making multiple trips to the hospital, both from his own skiing missteps and his inability to understand that on-line actions have IRL consequences. Oy vey.

They like memes
    Okay

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3481.JPG 
Views:	95 
Size:	316.6 KB 
ID:	284899
    crab in my shoe mouth

^^^Dude, you think this fetishist gives a shit about your homophobic joke?

Name:  IMG_3669.JPG
Views: 613
Size:  128.6 KB

^^^ SO. HOT.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    They like memes
    Okay

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3481.JPG 
Views:	95 
Size:	316.6 KB 
ID:	284899
    that's one. cocky. dude.
    Last edited by buckethead; 06-06-2019 at 04:44 PM.

NTTAWWT
    27° 18°

STE on fb is the bottom of the barrel. kooks.

saw that guy a few weeks back and was terrified as he hollered to his goho to start recording and dove into the woods... as bottle said, his may 20 vid is a beaut.

guess now that k's done, time to moooooove on to udder thangs... was a heady spring oop dere tho
    go Go GO!

23-24: 36. 22-23: 56. 21-22: ?. 20-21: 10+?. 19-20: 79. 18-19: 86! 17-18: 80. 16-17: 56. 15-16: 40. 14-15: 33. 13-14: 56ish. 12-13: 51. 11-12: 65. 10-11: 69. 09-10: 65.

Slow mo train wreck of "send" on STE.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Say what?

St-Sauveur is open tomorrow: skiing + waterpark

Say What??? Still Skiing in the East – Eastern Closing 2019 – Week 10
    https://madpatski.wordpress.com/2019...-2019-week-10/

CCCCRRRRRAAAAZZZZYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
    Ski Mad World
    A blog of MadPat's World: A History of Skiing Geography
    http://madpatski.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by MadPatSki View Post
    Say what?

St-Sauveur is open tomorrow: skiing + waterpark

Say What??? Still Skiing in the East – Eastern Closing 2019 – Week 10
    https://madpatski.wordpress.com/2019...-2019-week-10/

CCCCRRRRRAAAAZZZZYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
    DANG!!

HURRY UP K! let's push that snow into a T2BWROD!!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	527.0 KB 
ID:	285008

Quote Originally Posted by Goniff View Post
    So glad I met GIS a few years ago at K. Partying and skiing with him over the past 2 months and all you other kooks that come to K late season are why April and May are my favorite months of the year.

Here's my "final weekend of the season" edit.
    Nice... good times/edit. Glad I got out at least once this spring to share in the madness.

Happy and safe summer dudes and dudettes...

Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Thought you all might appreciate seeing some spring skiing craziness from North of the border (I certainly enjoyed following all your K-craziness this spring).

https://www.facebook.com/SommetSaint...1NDg5NzMzNzU2/

^^^ It surely must be a safety violation to get on the water slide with your ski boots on...

^^ dang, the snow looks nice.
    but sheesh! skip the slide til last run.
    take off the boots.
    lose the inflatable birds.

Last edited by buckethead; 06-09-2019 at 02:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    Great day for the end of my season. A great cast of characters showed up: Peruvian, Goniff, VT-F, Train, Buckethead, GuyInShorts, Mr. Moose, Mrs. G, Fussy D, iriponsnow, ScottSkis, and a first-time meetup with JaBr. A couple of notable absentees: missing in action were Buttah and Biggins. Many great beers were shared and we went bell to bell - which is highly unusual for me. 1st hour was a complete shitshow but many folk did 1 run to get the t-shirt and then retired.

Huge props to the K-zone crowd for hosting another great Spring season. They always staked out the prime party location and were always very generous with the incredible food they grilled. Many of those dudes and dudettes really rip too.

Wish I could unsee it but I can't. The King of Spring is worse IRL than on the Killington videos.

Bumps took a while to build. Hannah and the Hammer were there early but had to wait until late in the day to make us all look bad.
    What a great way to end the season! A big THANK YOU to FussyDutchman for the voucher! And a big thank you to MNIAW and Peruvian for the early(ish) meet-up. That line initially was crazy! I guess people really wanted those free t-shirts. Only took a few runs myself (5 I think) and only had time to share a couple of beers due to a 12 month old ready to go home. It was great to meet everyone - GuyinShorts, Scottskis, Goniff and I'm sure I missed some others.

This also happened on Saturday 6/1 - we got our son on snow for the first time. So awesome!
    Name:  Judah_1st_Snowboard_Killington_6-1-19_50-resize.jpeg
Views: 995
Size:  274.1 KB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Judah_1st_Snowboard_Killington_6-1-19.jpeg 
Views:	94 
Size:	998.2 KB 
ID:	285241  

Nice meeting you and the family and it looks like the little grom enjoyed his first day sliding.

From the aforementioned FB bottom of the barrel, someone posted an older nomad found on smuggs over on STE. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2528.JPG 
Views:	107 
Size:	984.1 KB 
ID:	285784

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

^^^thats one way to avoid the argument with grandpa about moving to a home.

It was a nutty week on the Rockpile with more than the usual amount of ill prepared hikers. The we're cold and not waiting for gramps story is hall of [sh][f]ame level.

Fish and Game was on the news this week warning about conditions at elevation, but no one seems to listen.

Odd incident in the Valley as well with a crazy junkie.

naked-man-

WAITSFIELD, Vt. —
    What started off as a standard night at the Big Picture Movie Theater and Cafe in Waitsfield quickly took a bizarre twist.

"We clearly knew he was not in a great state of mind," said Kevin McMillion, the owner of the theater.
    He said it started when Charles Root, 40, walked into the lobby around 8 p.m. Thursday and allegedly started getting violent with people inside.

"We've had some unruly customers before but never anything like this," said McMillion.

He said Root punched him in the face three times and assaulted customers before they were finally able to lock him outside.

Root's handprints were still on the front door Friday morning.

"He's clearly struggling with something," said McMillion.

The situation took an even stranger turn once Vermont State Police arrived, finding Root naked in the parking lot.

"(Root) was outside the theater at the time (and) charged toward the cruiser, leapt in a single bound up onto the hood and began to essentially punch the windshield," said Adam Silverman, the Vermont State Police's public information officer.

Silverman said Root did about $2,000 worth of damage to the cruiser, chipping paint on the hood and shattering a portion of the windshield.

Police stunned Root twice with a Taser before charging him with five misdemeanors, including simple assault after he spat at an officer.

Root pleaded not guilty to all five charges before a judge ordered he be screened for substance abuse.

"We are investigating whether substance abuse or substance use played any kind of role in what happened," said Silverman.

The community is thankful nobody was seriously hurt.

"I'm glad everyone made it out OK," said McMillion.

Root is due back in court in August.
    Last edited by Vt-Freeheel; 06-16-2019 at 07:24 AM.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    ^^^thats one way to avoid the argument with grandpa about moving to a home.

They're all hard to believe, but that one was next level.

Btw...happy dads day all youz mutha phuckers

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post

They're all hard to believe, but that one was next level.
    So many questions, so few answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    It was a nutty week on the Rockpile with more than the usual amount of ill prepared hikers. The we're cold and not waiting for gramps story is hall of [sh][f]ame level.

Fish and Game was on the news this week warning about conditions at elevation, but no one seems to listen.

Odd incident in the Valley as well with a crazy junkie.

naked-man-

WAITSFIELD, Vt. —
    What started off as a standard night at the Big Picture Movie Theater and Cafe in Waitsfield quickly took a bizarre twist.

"We clearly knew he was not in a great state of mind," said Kevin McMillion, the owner of the theater.
    He said it started when Charles Root, 40, walked into the lobby around 8 p.m. Thursday and allegedly started getting violent with people inside.

"We've had some unruly customers before but never anything like this," said McMillion.

He said Root punched him in the face three times and assaulted customers before they were finally able to lock him outside.

Root's handprints were still on the front door Friday morning.

"He's clearly struggling with something," said McMillion.

The situation took an even stranger turn once Vermont State Police arrived, finding Root naked in the parking lot.

"(Root) was outside the theater at the time (and) charged toward the cruiser, leapt in a single bound up onto the hood and began to essentially punch the windshield," said Adam Silverman, the Vermont State Police's public information officer.

Silverman said Root did about $2,000 worth of damage to the cruiser, chipping paint on the hood and shattering a portion of the windshield.

Police stunned Root twice with a Taser before charging him with five misdemeanors, including simple assault after he spat at an officer.

Root pleaded not guilty to all five charges before a judge ordered he be screened for substance abuse.

"We are investigating whether substance abuse or substance use played any kind of role in what happened," said Silverman.

The community is thankful nobody was seriously hurt.

"I'm glad everyone made it out OK," said McMillion.

Root is due back in court in August.
    Bath salts are a hell of a drug
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

SPAM ALERT:

It's official, the house is on the market. If anyone is interested, knows of someone looking, or just wants to pass this along, the Peruvians are looking to sell.

Click here for listing.

$370?