Page 134 of 228 FirstFirst ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 5695
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottleman View Post
    For what it's worth (lovely as it is) the snow that is currently falling will not stick AT ALL to the current base. But, skiing is fun soooo ...... tomorrow I'll be posting self flagellating pics of myself slashing it hahd to make the snow look deeper and better than it was. Carry on.
    Iíll be the first person down meredeath and it will be awesome...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E25EBB0B-DCDE-47EC-B12D-2C433D1AC0D9.jpeg 
Views:	75 
Size:	745.9 KB 
ID:	269422

I donít care if this has been said before but this is wrong. Fuck both, but mostly fuck the New Jersey Tourist named Dave wishes he was VT. If either parties donít understand why this is wrong, then both should be banned. Hate speech should not be tolerated.

True... we should all know better at this point in our lives. Guilty as charged on occasion.

Too many gay friends and offspring of friends to let this go unsupported. Thank you Boreas.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

^^^ maybe he meant Vtfree is a happy fellow...

Quote Originally Posted by Generalstark View Post
    ^^^ maybe he meant Vtfree is a happy fellow...

Please don’t try to excuse the middle school locker talk from a 40+ year old homophobic.

On a positive note, Benny they groomed Chin Clip flat, might be the best run tomorrow am.

NE Roll Call 18/19

Quote Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
    Please donít try to excuse the middle school locker talk from a 40+ year old homophobic.
    Good thing the libtard political correctness police are here to set us all straight...

Last edited by Generalstark; 02-12-2019 at 05:37 PM.

Please don’t try to excuse the middle school locker talk from a 40+ year old homophobic.
    It's not that anyone here is homophobic, but casually using terms like "gay" as a slur should not be going on still.

It demeans those who may actually be gay, much like using the term "gaper" which I find personally offensive.

Jesus Christ, some Ďpeopleí are still using the old, blue skin. What in the fuck, that looks so dated.
    Blue Skins, Laps.
    crab in my shoe mouth

NE Roll Call 18/19

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    It's not that anyone here is homophobic, but casually using terms like "gay" as a slur should not be going on still.

It demeans those who may actually be gay, much like using the term "gaper" which I find personally offensive.

+1 on this. Drop the hate speech man. Thanks Boreas for pointing that out. It irked me when it was first posted and it takes courage to speak up about it.

But also:
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveVt View Post
    Yeah, you gents need to go to a BJJ class and confront your egos while getting strangled by a chubby man that probably looks a lot like that dude.
    to some of my pals, this sounds like a real fun night out on the East side of Saint-Catherine Street.

Raining in DC. Looks like Iím bringing rain back with me for Friday . But like the last time I was here, there is a yoga studio, Shake Shack and liquor store next to my hotel so itís not all bad. Man this city has changed.
    24į 06į

Quote Originally Posted by Generalstark View Post
    Good thing the libtard political correctness police are here to set us all straight...

It’s not PC policing or liberal, it’s just being kind and thoughtful to others. Attack ideas not lifestyles.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Delay called, cancellation pending. Sleepless night ahead. Last run today at 4 was fun. Tomorrow will be a LOT more fun. I hope I get to enjoy it.

Be careful out there tomorrow folks- you all know what'll be just underneath this mank- you don't wanna slide for life in the woods- take it from 'ol metal knee. Rock on, and JESUS stop kvetching at each other- it's frickin' snowing!

Snow is coming down with a nice density in Montreal right now and piling up pretty fast.

It’s not PC policing or liberal, it’s just being kind and thoughtful to others. Attack ideas not lifestyles.
    Very well said, thankfully the number of people who confuse not being pc with just being a dick gets smaller every year.
    .....I hope you know that this will go down on your permanent record

http://procatinator.com/?cat=80

Laps at the Loaf tomorrow if anyone wants to catch a Bag Burger. Green trench coat and rear entry boots... so comfortable!

Quote Originally Posted by SpeLunker View Post
    Guys don't fight. Focus on my first world problem. Should I skip work for this storm?

I'm not sure about cow pastures. I, like buttah, like to go fast and get high on every lap. With that said isn't everything at Stratton pretty much low angle. I dunno. Anyone ski there? I don't really get a TGR vibe from the place.
    Jesus Christ.

Happy that homophobic slurs (it's fine, they were cool once, you're not horrible, I said it for a long time too) aren't being left unchallenged. Progress from when I was the "professional" liasion from TGR corporate.

ALSO it's fucking snowing. Thank god! I was at the end of my ability to stay upbeat about conditions. Bush tomorrow and V pumped!!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Damn. A hate speaking homophobe. Not things I get regularly accused of. My sister is gay and at this point in my life I would say almost half my friends and people I associate with are gay. I still use the word quite often in the way I did above around everyone but I guess they know me.

You are correct though, it wasn't considerate. Sorry. Wont happen again.

Shout out to Danmelon though, for calling out hate speech then making a lighthearted joke about his gay "friends" affinity for erotic asphyxiation in the very same breath. That shit was awesome.

Serves me right for deviating from anything not snow related.

That was a salty apology.

Boreas - I am happy there are people like you calling out bad habits. Sorry if I offended.

Oh fur Christ sakes. Pull the asshole trumptard homophobic shit out of here. It's 2019 kids.

Wow, government shutdown averted and some constructive criticism well taken all in one night.

Is there actually some hope....

Maybe even school will be canceled for Biggins?!

I give only what I get. Hilarious using the word Gay is considered hate speech, but all the inference that wrestling/Jiu JItsu is somehow homosexual and therefore lame, weird or offensive is just fine. You're a real special bunch.
    6 plus down in town. The pastures at neslopes should be great today. My boi get a pow day on his 9th. No sleet as was predicted maybe we'll dodge another bullet this weekend. Geddit.
    Yard stake says 8+"!
    Last edited by DaveVt; 02-13-2019 at 05:47 AM.

will the chain be unbroken?,first tracks are waiting

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Wow, government shutdown averted and some constructive criticism well taken all in one night.

Is there actually some hope....

Maybe even school will be canceled for Biggins?!
    Sadly, no. Enjoy folks, stupid work day for this guy.

5ish inches inched here, rain/sleet in the forecast. Meh. Iíll save my sick time.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums