Page 134 of 235 FirstFirst ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 5864
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeLunker View Post
    Guys don't fight. Focus on my first world problem. Should I skip work for this storm?

I'm not sure about cow pastures. I, like buttah, like to go fast and get high on every lap. With that said isn't everything at Stratton pretty much low angle. I dunno. Anyone ski there? I don't really get a TGR vibe from the place.
    Jesus Christ.

Happy that homophobic slurs (it's fine, they were cool once, you're not horrible, I said it for a long time too) aren't being left unchallenged. Progress from when I was the "professional" liasion from TGR corporate.

ALSO it's fucking snowing. Thank god! I was at the end of my ability to stay upbeat about conditions. Bush tomorrow and V pumped!!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Quote Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
    It’s not PC policing or liberal, it’s just being kind and thoughtful to others. Attack ideas not lifestyles.
    Damn. A hate speaking homophobe. Not things I get regularly accused of. My sister is gay and at this point in my life I would say almost half my friends and people I associate with are gay. I still use the word quite often in the way I did above around everyone but I guess they know me.

You are correct though, it wasn't considerate. Sorry. Wont happen again.

Shout out to Danmelon though, for calling out hate speech then making a lighthearted joke about his gay "friends" affinity for erotic asphyxiation in the very same breath. That shit was awesome.

Serves me right for deviating from anything not snow related.

That was a salty apology.

Boreas - I am happy there are people like you calling out bad habits. Sorry if I offended.

Oh fur Christ sakes. Pull the asshole trumptard homophobic shit out of here. It's 2019 kids.

Wow, government shutdown averted and some constructive criticism well taken all in one night.

Is there actually some hope....

Maybe even school will be canceled for Biggins?!
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

I give only what I get. Hilarious using the word Gay is considered hate speech, but all the inference that wrestling/Jiu JItsu is somehow homosexual and therefore lame, weird or offensive is just fine. You're a real special bunch.
    6 plus down in town. The pastures at neslopes should be great today. My boi get a pow day on his 9th. No sleet as was predicted maybe we'll dodge another bullet this weekend. Geddit.
    Yard stake says 8+"!
    Last edited by DaveVt; 02-13-2019 at 05:47 AM.

will the chain be unbroken?,first tracks are waiting

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Wow, government shutdown averted and some constructive criticism well taken all in one night.

Is there actually some hope....

Maybe even school will be canceled for Biggins?!
    Sadly, no. Enjoy folks, stupid work day for this guy.

5ish inches inched here, rain/sleet in the forecast. Meh. I’ll save my sick time.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Funny edits are funny.
    I post a psa to be careful as I had read a bunch of reports of weekenders posting about skiing in the woods and right on cue get a snarky comment which I respond to in kind. Results in "name calling, like a baby".

Spent a quiet day off the net yesterday completing a punch list on a condo I remodeled. Love my service job that pays well more than $15 an hour.

27` light breeze and 7" of new snow bob. Stowe recommends staying out of the woods on their snow report. I would be careful in there and avoid the Notch for now.

Time to shovel!

Bend over

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Nice storm, but as seems to be the case lately, way too hyped.
    Hope it sticks to the porcelain surface
    go Go GO!

23-24: 36. 22-23: 56. 21-22: ?. 20-21: 10+?. 19-20: 79. 18-19: 86! 17-18: 80. 16-17: 56. 15-16: 40. 14-15: 33. 13-14: 56ish. 12-13: 51. 11-12: 65. 10-11: 69. 09-10: 65.

10”+ on the ground overnight at the Loaf and still snowing pretty well. Going out to get some!

Praying the additional 3-6” comes through today.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveVt View Post
    I give only what I get. Hilarious using the word Gay is considered hate speech, but all the inference that wrestling/Jiu JItsu is somehow homosexual and therefore lame, weird or offensive is just fine. You're a real special bunch.
    6 plus down in town. The pastures at neslopes should be great today. My boi get a pow day on his 9th. No sleet as was predicted maybe we'll dodge another bullet this weekend. Geddit.
    Yard stake says 8+"!
    Two wrongs don’t make a right. Take a lap, beater.

Eye for an eye. Creeping close to 10" CVT.
    Last edited by DaveVt; 02-13-2019 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveVt View Post
    Eye for an eye.
    Yeah - misinterpreted 5,000 year old laws of retaliation are a great moral code.

NE Roll Call 18/19

Quote Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
    Two wrongs don’t make a right. Take a lap, beater.
    I’m offended by your use of the term “beater”. It implies that jersey Dave beats his wife... not cool brah.

I nominate you as the official arbiter of words or terms that shall not be used in the ec roll call because they could offend someone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now a solid 10" in the yard. I threw snow onto the steep bank by the driveway with no result. The real fluff coming down now. Walk the dog then off to the flat boring pastures of NESlopes to shred with my boy on his birthday. Dense snow should be niceand supportive by tomorrow. The surface was a nice and grippy away from the resorts so I don't see any issues with bonding. A great recovery. Hoping for less warm air then predicted this weekend as with this storm.

40cm in MTL

Plow wall from hell in coastal Portland. Glad to hear it sounds like the storm never made the switch in northern Maine. I'll be at it Friday, and maybe Saturday. No Sunday though.

Quote Originally Posted by Drazzamatazz View Post
    Plow wall from hell in coastal Portland. Glad to hear it sounds like the storm never made the switch in northern Maine. I'll be at it Friday, and maybe Saturday. No Sunday though.
    Reports that it’s raining up high in SL but snow down low causing goggles to ice and then get coated with flakes.

Quote Originally Posted by therudeness View Post
    40cm in MTL

Enjoy! Can’t wait to get back home.
    27° 18°

NE Roll Call 18/19

BD has been rubbing it in that he's skiing while I'm "teaching" today. Hopefully some good pics for the thread from him.

Edit: I spoke ignorantly. Apologies. My dumb comment is quoted later if you want to hate me.
    Last edited by biggins; 02-13-2019 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Generalstark View Post
    I’m offended by your use of the term “beater”. It implies that jersey Dave beats his wife... not cool brah.

I nominate you as the official arbiter of words or terms that shall not be used in the ec roll call because they could offend someone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well that’s one connotation of the term, but since it’s all about context, in this case beater refers to a bad skier.