Page 235 of 235 FirstFirst ... 230 231 232 233 234 235
Results 5,851 to 5,864 of 5864
    Quote Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
    With kids yes, without kids, meh. It really depends on how much you like stewing in an older albeit clean pool/hot tub. With kids we were in there maybe 50% of ski days, without kids never. The bar is nice, but the conversations are better at the tavern.
    Good to know. I’ll save the $100 for the tab at the tavern.

Anyone near Enosburg,VT willing to help a mag out? Looking to buy a whitewater kayak local to there and need a proxy. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    Anyone near Enosburg,VT willing to help a mag out? Looking to buy a whitewater kayak local to there and need a proxy. Thanks
    Middle o nowhere unless you live near Jay Peak. It would be a pretty big hump for those of us in B-ton or the Stowe/Waterbury/MRV corridor.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    Middle o nowhere unless you live near Jay Peak. It would be a pretty big hump for those of us in B-ton or the Stowe/Waterbury/MRV corridor.
    Yep, understood. I figured it can't hurt to ask on a long shot, never know who's traveling around. NE Mags are good folks.

The early season 2 for 1 deal we have run in the past has been replaced by more convenient online tickets—visit the Killington E-Ticket Store to purchase in advance for the best pricing. 

https://shop.killington.com/?spMaili...on-lift-ticket
    ​I am not in your hurry

Would he be willing to meet me near Montpelier?

Killington opens 11am Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by DaveVt View Post
    Would he be willing to meet me near Montpelier?
    I don’t think so. Craigslist seller so unsure of his motivation level. You’re welcome to have a go at a old school classic creeker. I’ve moved on. Here’s the link https://vermont.craigslist.org/boa/d...997159277.html

I don’t think so. Craigslist seller so unsure of his motivation level. You’re welcome to have a go at a old school classic creeker. I’ve moved on. Here’s the link https://vermont.craigslist.org/boa/d...997159277.html
    I think I’ve seen another Y for sale around these parts recently. It may have been at the Portland Play it Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gepeto View Post
    The early season 2 for 1 deal we have run in the past has been replaced by more convenient online tickets—visit the Killington E-Ticket Store to purchase in advance for the best pricing. 

https://shop.killington.com/?spMaili...on-lift-ticket
    Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Oh, no thanks. I'm currently stuck in another old school creeker. This weekend my crew was giving me shit for it. My second Embudo. Run everything in the area in my first one. Still love them.Name:  pillow fight.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  67.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Killington opens 11am Sunday
    Now that Ullr fest is over mR Biggins created a new thread for this year MF 19/20
    Maine to Florida ....Awfully nice of him .
    "It's only steep if you're backseat"

You ^ forgot Canada, they are a surly lot, so watch out.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Hi friends,

You may know me as the guy who buys your 10 year old skis and tech bindings,

I'm actually looking at applying to the Sugarbush patrol and am wondering if anybody here knows someone they could put me in touch with. Also trying to find out where I can take an OEC training since I missed the NSP training.
    Last edited by Iluvmoguls; 11-05-2019 at 03:48 PM.