Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Slopetime View Post
    He should have put little hats on them, and a cig hanging from their mouths.... That would have been totally cute.

That pic is ghoulish.
    Judging by the gaping gash on the side of the little guy I imagine it wasn't a quick death either.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Judging by the gaping gash on the side of the little guy I imagine it wasn't a quick death either.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Yeah, I have a hard time even looking at that photo again.

You gotta wonder what makes someone do that, and especially to post pictures of it on social media???

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    You gotta wonder what makes someone do that, and especially to post pictures of it on social media???
    It’s exactly the point. People do it to brag. I mean maybe they bring that shit back and stick it in their dead animal room. That’s the way they used to do in the old days.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    it's called being a sickfuck
    skid luxury

Can't believe nobody has posted this yet...
    Name:  ab928d5cc4bf095a4b56f2150245c0df.png
Views: 179
Size:  208.5 KB

You have to be a collosall douche to shoot baboons and giraffes in the first place, but then to take pictures as yourself as the great white hunter is the really douchy thing.

I have nothing against hunting if there is a purpose, but when that purpose is just to kill shit, then fuck'em. Glad the people of Idaho have some decency (not much, but some.)

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post

You have to be a collosall douche to shoot baboons and giraffes in the first place, but then to take pictures as yourself as the great white hunter is the really douchy thing.

I have nothing against hunting if there is a purpose, but when that purpose is just to kill shit, then fuck'em. Glad the people of Idaho have some decency (not much, but some.)
    I'd agree 100%, but I'm betting the meat was given to locals. Posting that pic ? Just bizarre. There's no pride in that kill.

So, e can get a license to shoot Lindsey Graham?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post

this is real life/ cartoon here
    this happens more often than not
    skid luxury

No doubt that giraffe was about to kill...purely self defense.

We were on a walking safari in Tanzania, and walked up to a herd of giraffes, including a baby that still had the umbilical cord attached. Super cool, and never a threat. Baboons, on the other hand, I would happily steer clear of those little fuckers.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

There’s as yet no record in the scientific literature of wild dogs eating baboons, or another other primate.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/a....testname=none