Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Too bad, i was quite enjoying it

The wax toilet ring police strike again.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Surely you could understand that if idiot neighbor was made aware of the thread, that could be a problem, right, regardless of legality? It certainly seemed like the thread could have been headed that direction.
    I guess I would need to think on this for awhile, as if I called out someone on the internet as being an idiot I would be prepared for the fallout if it got back to them. I have no problem telling idiots they are fucking stoopid to their face, but that is just how I roll. YRMV.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Liv2suck is such a badass.

Does Washoe, or whatever the fuck county this is, have a GIS? Some county GISs are pretty good...

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    I guess I would need to think on this for awhile, as if I called out someone on the internet as being an idiot I would be prepared for the fallout if it got back to them. I have no problem telling idiots they are fucking stoopid to their face, but that is just how I roll. YRMV.
    that is total bullshit; you realize that, right? Nobody does that. We see idiocy all the time, and nobody goes out of their way to tell these idiots that they are idiots. You see a neighbor doing something stupid, and you go ring their doorbell to tell them that they're an idiot? Or even if you're in a conversation with said neighbor-idiot, and they say something stupid, rather than just let it be, you tell them that they're an idiot? And piss off a neighbor for no reason other than "that's how you roll"? I hope you realize that you don't look tough saying this, or even no-nonsense, you sound like a fool because it's obvious that it's just not true.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Yeah, the thread had taken a weird turn for sure. It's one thing to spout of on the internet, it's another to deal with unnecessary drama in your actual life because of it...

It was glademaster. And I agree with Chup, his last post was really creepy.
    That is seriously fucked up. There are lines.
    Last edited by Marshall Tucker; 10-15-2018 at 12:14 PM.
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    Yeah, I remember your “how do you know that?” post and was waiting to hear the answer
    He probably mailed his response directly to El Chup. He’s old school like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Could we just speak about it in code or something?

Nah....the messages would just end up saying "Be sure and drink your ovaltine."
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

I saw his posts (but not the last one). he did seem a little overly invested in it but he's a building inspector, it seemed to me it was more like an intellectual exercise for him where he was playing devil's advocate because people were saying te neighbor is a nut and he was saying it's not illegal what he's doing and just because it seems nutty doesn't mean it actually is. He's been on this forum since he was in his mid-teens and now he's at least 30, I don't think he's gone nutty on us, he's tenacious to a fault though at times, note the gf problems he wrote about. Whatever, just my $.02

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I saw his posts (but not the last one). he did seem a little overly invested in it but he's a building inspector, it seemed to me it was more like an intellectual exercise for him where he was playing devil's advocate because people were saying te neighbor is a nut and he was saying it's not illegal what he's doing and just because it seems nutty doesn't mean it actually is. He's been on this forum since he was in his mid-teens and now he's at least 30, I don't think he's gone nutty on us, he's tenacious to a fault though at times, note the gf problems he wrote about. Whatever, just my $.02
    ice, that was totally how all of his earlier posts came across, a wet blanket but somewhat understandable with the right perspective. Until the last post, which perhaps was more of the same but was worded differently. It wasn't "that's not all that weird" or "the guy's decisions seem normal to me" or whatever. It was worded as if he had direct knowledge of the perc test that Chup had referenced earlier, that the property had failed. Glade's post said something to the effect of (paraphrasing, obviously, but it was so creepy and out of place that I remember it) "the lot didn't fail a perc test, the county reviewer had issues with the testing methodology and some revisions were necessary. The land doesn't perc as fast as to be ideal, but it will be addressed by adjusting the size of the secondary drain field."
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I always feel a sense of accomplishment when we can take a teenager and help them become a crazy 20 or 30 year old like the rest of us crazy fucks on here. Whatever we're doing is working , keep up the good work.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    I the point of the story was not so much about X, but about the personality of the owner and his manner of approaching everything. .
    Isn't that the definition of a novel?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

that is total bullshit; you realize that, right? Nobody does that. We see idiocy all the time, and nobody goes out of their way to tell these idiots that they are idiots. You see a neighbor doing something stupid, and you go ring their doorbell to tell them that they're an idiot? Or even if you're in a conversation with said neighbor-idiot, and they say something stupid, rather than just let it be, you tell them that they're an idiot? And piss off a neighbor for no reason other than "that's how you roll"? I hope you realize that you don't look tough saying this, or even no-nonsense, you sound like a fool because it's obvious that it's just not true.
    You don't know me. I am normally very reserved, but the joke in my house is "fuckin Dad making friends with the neighbors again". I rarely run into idiots, but when I do, I am not shy about commenting on stoopid behavior. Whatever, I just found it odd Chup deleted the thread over potential neighbor blow back, but that's cool. We are all different and it is his call after all.
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    glade seems very stable in the parking lot
    Everyone has a trigger word or phrase. In his case it could have been "perc test"

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    You don't know me. I am normally very reserved, but the joke in my house is "fuckin Dad making friends with the neighbors again". I rarely run into idiots, but when I do, I am not shy about commenting on stoopid behavior. Whatever, I just found it odd Chup deleted the thread over potential neighbor blow back, but that's cool. We are all different and it is his call after all.
    Now I know you're lying, because unless you're a hermit you run into multiple idiots every day!

Now I know you're lying, because unless you're a hermit you run into multiple idiots every day!
    Like this guy who lives in Bobby's neck of the woods?

https://wreg.com/2018/10/12/man-run-...with-chainsaw/

On this forum alone there are many!

Nope, I work from home. If a potential client comes across like an asshole over the phone, I simply tell them I can't / won't work with them. End of discussion. My life is very stress free, as I don't allow idiots to encroach into my life. If I see them doing something away from me, whatever, I don't have time for them.

See? Badass.

Quote Originally Posted by deepsouthmafia View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhck youuuuuuuuu.

Freakin glade. Nobody appreciates art these days. I will miss hearing about dipshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    That is seriously fucked up. There are lines.
    Yup.

Sorry my well-honed public records sleuthing skills ruffled some feathers.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Sorry my well-honed public records sleuthing skills ruffled some feathers.
    I mean, it's not like your job or anything to research and review permits?