Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

What happened with the construction?

Did I miss something?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181014-234117.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	251042

I dunno...that’s too bad
    Maybe Dipshit lurks?

That's a bummer

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Perhaps things have gone south in the hood and litigation may be lurking?

I deleted the thread.

One of the frequent posters seemed intent on not simply enjoying the spectacle for what it was, but rather to try and disprove that the construction or the lot was not all that bad. For whatever reason, he never seemed to grasp that the point of the story was not so much about the lot, but about the personality of the owner and his manner of approaching everything. His last post sounded like he had been investigating a little bit close for comfort, perhaps to the point of reaching out to someone on site or at the county level. Since the thread had enough information to figure out where I lived and who I was, that was enough.

So, sorry, the entertainment thread is gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Well that's too bad. Trying to remember who it was but coming up blank. If they did in fact reach out to the county or whatever that's messed up, I hope it's not true.

This is why we can't have nice things
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

His last post had details on the lot that I was not aware of, and AFAIK are not available on the public county website showing building permits/ status/ inspections etc. (I've looked at the county building website and I don't have any special login or access, just public records.)

I do not know if he reached out to someone local.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

I didn't follow the thread closely, but so what if someone contacted the county. Was there anything in the thread that was illegal? I thought it was about an idiot neighbor.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Just too much kerfuffle, Chup don't need it. New neighbor's apparently not quite right to start with, some county guy tells him his place is on the internet...no bueno.

Could we just speak about it in code or something?

It was glademaster. And I agree with Chup, his last post was really creepy. He may have still been speculating, but it sure sounded like he had info that could only have been known through investigation, and he sure seemed intent on proving El Chup wrong. Sure, nothing was illegal in Chup's post, but that doesn't mean that someone couldn't make his life more difficult.

Either glade was speculating and just worded his post poorly (but was still a wet blanket on the whole thread), or he did some digging in which case he was way worse than a wet blanket.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Well, god dammit !!!!! I can't fapp to this !!!

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    I didn't follow the thread closely, but so what if someone contacted the county. Was there anything in the thread that was illegal? I thought it was about an idiot neighbor.
    Surely you could understand that if idiot neighbor was made aware of the thread, that could be a problem, right, regardless of legality? It certainly seemed like the thread could have been headed that direction.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    This is why we can't have nice things
    My thought exactly. Shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Slopetime View Post
    Well, god dammit !!!!! I can't fapp to this !!!
    Wrong thread, but Ullr is pleased for the time being. I'm gonna miss hearing about the neighbor/construction debacle for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Surely you could understand that if idiot neighbor was made aware of the thread, that could be a problem, right, regardless of legality? It certainly seemed like the thread could have been headed that direction.
    Yeah, it probably wouldn't be too hard for "dipshit" to figure out who Chupp was. Nobody needs that kind of shit where they live.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    His last post had details on the lot that I was not aware of
    Yeah, I remember your “how do you know that?” post and was waiting to hear the answer

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    I deleted the thread.

One of the frequent posters seemed intent on not simply enjoying the spectacle for what it was, but rather to try and disprove that the construction or the lot was not all that bad. For whatever reason, he never seemed to grasp that the point of the story was not so much about the lot, but about the personality of the owner and his manner of approaching everything. His last post sounded like he had been investigating a little bit close for comfort, perhaps to the point of reaching out to someone on site or at the county level. Since the thread had enough information to figure out where I lived and who I was, that was enough.

So, sorry, the entertainment thread is gone.
    wtf

who has time to put into that kind of sleuthing and to what point? puts a whole new light on glademaster. i for one will not forget...

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    Yeah, I remember your “how do you know that?” post and was waiting to hear the answer
    Same. Secret Society of Building Inspectors, aka, the Wet Blanket Dealers

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    wtf

who has time to put into that kind of sleuthing and to what point? puts a whole new light on glademaster. i for one will not forget...
    x2

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    Yup me too.

Not surprised the thread was yanked by Chup. Kinda felt that was inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    wtf

Exactly! As I move into the building process on a new lot I am praying I don't encounter some building official with his amount of smug and self righteousness.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

get a rope....

(TombStone reference - was on this weekend)