Lange Comp 120 sz9 317mm w/ Powerwraps $20, Solly DR9 (?STH) 4-12 binders $35

Ski swap finds, seemed to be good deals so picked them up to pass them on here. Disclaimer: I have never used these boots or binders, what you see is what you get. Preference for local North Idaho 7B pickup, but happy to ship at cost.

Please post to the thread if you want dibs AND PM me, I will try to go in order. Thx.

Lange Comp120 size 9, 317mm BSL, with Intuition Powerwrap liners (also sz 9) and some custom footbeds. $20
    These look moderately used but honestly still in good shape. Soles appear to still be servicable. I have been skiing similar Lange L10's for over 12 years. But honestly hard to go wrong for $20. Good boots for those guys/gals that are mostly rocking touring boots most of the time but want something to hammer with inbounds.

Solly 997 binders, DIN 4-12, good shape, narrow brakes. $35
    I have never been a Solly guy so honestly not sure exactly what exact moniker is used for these, are they STH1? They fit the original STH pattern. Says Driver Suspension on the heel and Multicontrol and EXP on the toe. R & L toe stickers included. FYI, they were mounted on some weird riser plates, so they have long toe screws and short heel screws; you'll probably have to source your own screws or figure something out. Only have what you see in the pics. I think I could get these into a USPS flat rate padded envelope, which would keep shipping cheap, otherwise they should fit medium flat rate box.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6792.JPG 
Views:	121 
Size:	213.2 KB 
ID:	250855

Name:	IMG_6791.JPG 
Views:	124 
Size:	202.5 KB 
ID:	250856

Name:	IMG_6790.JPG 
Views:	125 
Size:	756.8 KB 
ID:	250857

Name:	IMG_6788.JPG 
Views:	122 
Size:	832.1 KB 
ID:	250858
    Last edited by skis_the_trees; 11-05-2018 at 10:24 PM.

Bump for cheap deals.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Bump for weekend crowd.

The Salomon DR9 was Salomon's suspension binding in the late 1990s as the industry went through a phase of trying to ,,, accommodate the 'flat spot' that independent toe / heel pieces create ;
    IIR the toe piece was linked to the rigid heel mount through a floating plate...

other Salomons of the era had various shims and lifts ;
    I believe this binding gets you a metal heel housing, but don't hold me it ( I haven't seen the pair I had in More than ten years ).

( I still have an affinity for the metal Driver binding ; Much less so for the STH incarnations )

oh. Not indemnified, certainly. ( " mount your own f*-ing bindings " )

Good luck. skiJ
    " ... I will do anything to go Skiing ... There Is no pride ... " (Miriam , 2005-2006 epic)

Dec21, 2016. LittleBigLost :
    " I think about it everyday. It is my reminder to live life to the fullest. I get up early, go to bed late, 'cuz I got shit to do. Like I said, I'm 61. Not going to wait till I'm 81 to do stuff, ...

Get out there and do stuff!

Enjoy life to the fullest!!

See you on the slopes! "

DR9 (once taken off the plate, like these are) is same as 997. 12 din is plastic toe and heel. 14 plastic toe, metal heel. 16 metal toe and heel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'll take the langes, live outside sandpoint so we could meet over a beer maybe?
    embrace the gape
    and believe

Langes still available. Someone needs some cheap, solid alpine boots!

Get your Mens Sz 9 Langes here!