WTB Giant Touring Boots 31.5

Looking for a pair of large touring boots for a buddy. Needs to have tech fittings and not be completely destroyed. I'm pulling him along on his first hut trip this Winter and with it being six days would prefer to not deal with rental boots. He has mid volume feet and we'll be looking for something fairly neutral fitting.

Scarpa boots of any sort would be great but I'm open to other options.

Thanks I'll need to follow up on that one. Little more expensive than I would like but within reason.

I have a huge foot. If you're wanting 31.5 boots, you need to adjust your expectations.

That may be so. I’ve been looking for a few months and it seems like most companies cut production substantially around 29.5 and anything above that gets thin.

Quote Originally Posted by BS720 View Post
    I have a huge foot. If you're wanting 31.5 boots, you need to adjust your expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Tailwind View Post
    That may be so. I’ve been looking for a few months and it seems like most companies cut production substantially around 29.5 and anything above that gets thin.
    I’ve got a pair of 31 Scarpa F1s. If that’s close enough PM me and I can go take some pics and think of a fair price.

Quote Originally Posted by BS720 View Post
    Yup.

Regarding those spectres, the instep buckle is designed wrong on the big sizes, and basically doesn't work at all because the tongue impinges on the buckle before it ever gets tight. You need to drill new holes in the shell to make it work, FYI. Super frustrating they were designed that way.