Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Watch 2018 Warren Miller for $10

0 0%
  • Watch 30yr Anniversary of Blizzard of Ahhs for $6

1 100.00%
  • Watch 2018 TGR for $?

0 0%
  • I wouldn’t. Get the kids to bake cookies or something.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Hosting Film Show for School Ski Bus

I have been trying to get a film together for a school ski bus fundraiser. We have quotes from Warren Miller and Stump; I am waiting to here from TGR on “Ode to Miller” and/or “Far Out”

Location is about out an hour from all of the major markets, and our showing will be late to the party.

I have made the poll general because most of you are outside of our market and won’t be coming to the show.

Thanks for taking the pole and helping me be a good steward of my mostly poor kids’ money.

In late Novemver, I would travel up to an hour to...

forgot to add that a that a raffle ticket is included. Sofr our sponsors are, a ski/board manufacturer is helping with a bird or ski raffle and the local mountain too is throwing in swag and tickets.

Try contacting Eric Iberg. Don't know what if any films he may have available but he used to have films you could get for a set price to use for your fundraisers. Dude has done a lot of ski flicks.

Quote Originally Posted by OregonDead View Post
    Try contacting Eric Iberg. Don't know what if any films he may have available but he used to have films you could get for a set price to use for your fundraisers. Dude has done a lot of ski flicks.
    will do. Thanks!

If you have a local redbull rep, RedBull Media house has been good to our school for showing movies... They have some good ones in their bag.

Quote Originally Posted by kalisto View Post
    If you have a local redbull rep, RedBull Media house has been good to our school for showing movies... They have some good ones in their bag.
    i will look into that as well. Thanks!