Another Hey Hutash....CBD Oil

Any experience with patients using this for their dogs? A friend of my wife’s has her convinced it’s great stuff, and the local feed store is pushing it. Figures, they’re charging a fucking arm and leg
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Sorry, no useful information that I have seen. Here in CA we can't even talk about it with clients (medical dosen't apply to pets.) That maybe changing soon, and if so we can at least try it and see, if only anecdotally.

My guess, and it is only that, is it may be useful for some seizure disorders, but probably not much else. It would be nice if it does help arthritis and such, but I feel that is likely far fetched.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Once again, Hutash is da man
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    It would be nice if it does help arthritis and such, but I feel that is likely far fetched.
    Far fetched! Get it?!?
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Our vet prescribed it to Lakie-lou and Jben. Lark daily for her PTSD, and Jben for stressful times. Lark and Jben both prefer the seafood flavor over the bacon.

The stuff we buy is derived from hemp so there is no amount of THC in it, and we get it in the mail from the vet.
    https://shop.vetstogo.com/products/a...-pets-hemp-oil
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

The problem with most of the supply is you just dont know what you are getting. No THC doesn't actually mean no THC. Do your dogs eat more Doritos these days?

QC is a big issue with so many new sources. It's a bit of the a wild west it there as far as product and production.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Subscribed...

Our boy hates traveling in a vehicle of any kind, also, he's not thrilled about avalanche control work activity (not to mention 4th of July).
    It would be great if there was a reliable and vetted CBD remedy that we could give him for these types of situations.

We lost our 14-yr old lab back in May to osteosarcoma, and we gave him CBD Immune Plus for the last couple of months. Of course, it's tough to tell if it made a difference with his pain and discomfort since he was on a few other drugs, but I swear we noticed an almost immediate difference in his behavior and demeanor when we started giving it to him.

I've heard dogs are like 15 times as receptive to thc and cbd as humans.
    My dog, Fred, doesn't like to get fucked up but it helps him with his bad hips.
    First time he did it he was so fucked up he fell over cause he overdid it a little.
    He also forgot he was an old dog and went charging down the stairs off the porch,
    trippin and stumbling all the way down and somehow landed on his feet at a dead run after something he heard.
    He really needs to dial in his dosage.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I've heard dogs are like 15 times as receptive to thc and cbd as humans.
    My dog, Fred, doesn't like to get fucked up but it helps him with his bad hips.
    First time he did it he was so fucked up he fell over cause he overdid it a little.
    He also forgot he was an old dog and went charging down the stairs off the porch,
    trippin and stumbling all the way down and somehow landed on his feet at a dead run after something he heard.
    He really needs to dial in his dosage.
    You let him choose his own dose?