Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 277
  1. #226
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    BZN
    Posts
    1,228
    Quote Originally Posted by ACH View Post
    Mrs. ACH has a bitchin nutcracker collection.

    Attachment 305986
    Are you my father-in-law?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot View Post
    Interesting. I hope that t&c is still where i left it. I already had my nephew-in-law throw out (more likely steal) my 1st guitar amp (80s peavy pacer) with my old ehx effects pedals stuffed in the back of it. Biggest loss was a ehx big muff crying wah pedal from 78/79. Only 150 made now its gone.

    These days i seem to have a boss pedal addiction...
    Nice board! If you ever find yourself with a Boss AW-3 that you want to get rid of, I'm your guy.

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    16,967
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23E03974-9A2F-4E6F-873D-FE11993E601C.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	759.1 KB 
ID:	306467
    watch out for snakes

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    13,478

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wenatchee
    Posts
    9,318
    Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23E03974-9A2F-4E6F-873D-FE11993E601C.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	759.1 KB 
ID:	306467
    Nice Pulaski

    I inherited a nice Collins Legitimus felling axe this summer

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    153
    bumping for skateboards
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 12.13.10 PM.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	550.7 KB 
ID:	372413   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	old quiver.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	628.0 KB 
ID:	372414  

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    17,472
    I have quite a quiver of gloves--mostly ski and work gloves, some driving gloves for cold weather. At least 20 pairs, not counting the ones with no matches or full of holes that I'm too lazy to throw out.

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    a poop plant
    Posts
    3,124
    Saw a mention of concert shirts upthread. My buddy had a closet full. His son told him old concert shirts were really popular and he should put them on ebay. He's sold a bunch. Holes and/or stains are almost desired- shows authenticity. He just had a $1100.00 offer on a Maiden shirt.

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    cow hampshire
    Posts
    6,265
    Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post
    Saw a mention of concert shirts upthread. My buddy had a closet full. His son told him old concert shirts were really popular and he should put them on ebay. He's sold a bunch. Holes and/or stains are almost desired- shows authenticity. He just had a $1100.00 offer on a Maiden shirt.
    I happened upon this episode of American pickers. https://www.1029thebuzz.com/2021/03/...-shirts-video/

    I couldn't believe how much they were getting for old concert tees!

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    3,393
    I feel like since I just got another pair as a present this is as good a time as any to come clean

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2914.JPG 
Views:	436 
Size:	230.1 KB 
ID:	377514

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    livin the dream
    Posts
    4,497
    Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    I feel like since I just got another pair as a present this is as good a time as any to come clean

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2914.JPG 
Views:	436 
Size:	230.1 KB 
ID:	377514
    Waiting for your post of your plaid shorts quiver…


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    SLC, Utah
    Posts
    2,081
    Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    I feel like since I just got another pair as a present this is as good a time as any to come clean

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2914.JPG 
Views:	436 
Size:	230.1 KB 
ID:	377514
    was this some sort of requirement to be a nitro circus roadie?

    bro please

    Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    3,393
    Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    was this some sort of requirement to be a nitro circus roadie?

    bro please

    Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
    To be fair, there were some sponsorships involved at some points.

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    3,393

    Other Quivers? What else do you collect?

    Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    Waiting for your post of your plaid shorts quiver…


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Why do you hate style?

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,081
    Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    Waiting for your post of your plaid shorts quiver…


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    You mean camouflage cargo shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    was this some sort of requirement to be a nitro circus roadie?

    bro please

    Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
    I laughed

  15. #240
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sandy, Utah
    Posts
    13,537
    Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    Waiting for your post of your plaid shorts quiver…


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    It's call "madras" thank you very much

    Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app
    http://www.firsttracksonline.com

    I wish i could be like SkiFishBum

  16. #241
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Before
    Posts
    23,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    It's call "madras" thank you very much
    Not when they're a fine Scottish tartan.
    I confess to having had a quiver thereof, culled from the finest Portland 82nd street junk stores circa 1975, some cutoffs of the most obnoxious golf pants I could find.

    Tres chic at Dead shows, contrasting against the Guatemalan weaves and jeans varieties.

    I think I have one pair left somewhere.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

  17. #242
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    写道
    Posts
    12,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Not when they're a fine Scottish tartan.
    A tartan ski toque would have been uber sick!
    ¡Órale, vato!

  18. #243
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Orangina
    Posts
    7,909
    Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    I feel like since I just got another pair as a present this is as good a time as any to come clean

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2914.JPG 
Views:	436 
Size:	230.1 KB 
ID:	377514
    Back in my Smith Optics days, this would have been called a Canadian Tire display.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

  19. #244
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    14,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Not when they're a fine Scottish tartan.
    I confess to having had a quiver thereof, culled from the finest Portland 82nd street junk stores circa 1975, some cutoffs of the most obnoxious golf pants I could find.

    Tres chic at Dead shows, contrasting against the Guatemalan weaves and jeans varieties.

    I think I have one pair left somewhere.
    Bonus points for wearing plaid or flannel, tie-dye and Guat at the same time.

  20. #245
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Why do you hate style?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	guy2.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	775.7 KB 
ID:	377641

  21. #246
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Before
    Posts
    23,646
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Bonus points for wearing plaid or flannel, tie-dye and Guat at the same time.
    been there, done that.
    a nice black t-shirt matches as well... augmented with black low top converse.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

  22. #247
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    3,393
    Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	guy2.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	775.7 KB 
ID:	377641
    Oh, you’ve had your sense of taste surgically removed? Got it. I’m sorry to hear about that.

  23. #248
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    SLC, Utah
    Posts
    2,081
    Since EWG came clean, I might as well too. I have a somewhat serious tent problem. Currently here is my quiver:

    Bibler Tripod Bivy
    Crux Assault
    Bibler Tempest
    Hilleberg Jannu
    Hilleberg Nammatj 3
    Moss Little Dipper
    Sierra Designs Guide Tarp (hot tent)
    Brooks Range UL Tarp
    Easton 3p carbon reflex (?)
    Tarptent Stratospire
    Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL 3

    Feels therapeutic to write that out. I guess the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem?


    Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

  24. #249
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Mayonnaisium
    Posts
    8,478

  25. #250
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Orangina
    Posts
    7,909
    Bird Guns:

    Benelli Super Black Eagle 26" 12g
    Benelli Super Black Eagle II 28" 12g
    Remington 1100 20g
    Beretta Silver Pigeon 12g O/U
    Beretta A400 Xplor 28g
    Browning A4 Sweet 16 16g
    Winchester Model 12 (retired)
    CZ Ultralite 12g O/U



    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •