Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    I suppose if i collect, or think about "collecting" anything this would be it. Ms. MT started it, getting a refigerator magnet for where we'd been. Starts upper left ( fuck it I got no idea how to rotate, looks right on my pc. so it flows lower left to upper right. tilt your head. ) starts with one from the honeymoon, and flows nort-east. I guess something like 28 years of trips here - roughly in order on a timeline.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0017.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	257854
    "Can't you see..."

We have the same collection.

Name:	IMG_4326.JPG 
Views:	46 
Size:	209.1 KB 
ID:	260808

And lots and lots of shot glasses.

Name:	IMG_4327.JPG 
Views:	46 
Size:	194.3 KB 
ID:	260809
    肉豆蔻崔

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I saved my USSA Freestyle bibs. We used the same one for the entire season. Never won anything but had a lot of fun going to the meets. Dynastar Duals bib and medal.. I got 3rd.
    I like all the additional flair too- bowtie etc
    skid luxury

First albums:

For my 14th birthday, my grandparents sent me 3 LPs. "Something New" by The Beatles, "Let It Bleed" by The Rolling Stones and "Welcome To My Nightmare" by Alice Cooper. I listened to them in that order and my life was changed. I have no doubt my grandparents had no idea what they were buying and some store clerk got a kick out of including Alice in the mix. The lavender sleeve for "Let It Bleed" has the words "THIS RECORD SHOULD BE PLAYED LOUD" printed in large, capital letters at the bottom. I took that instruction to heart. But "Welcome To My Nightmare" was the catalyst for so much to follow, dark themes in hard rock that challenge social norms. It wasn't until later that I learned "necrophilia" is the word to describe what's going on in "Cold Ethyl." I still have those LPs along with all the other ones I bought and was gifted throughout the 70s and 80s. I'll occasionally clean one off and queue it up for a retro listening experience, particularly if it's something that I don't have a digital version of.
    If it's too loud, you're too old

You still have those albums, GetAmped?
    肉豆蔻崔

Name:	20181223_100737.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	261249
    If it's too loud, you're too old

^^^I've got a DiscWasher kit almost exactly like that but the record solution bottle fits inside the big wood sweeper brush.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

I have no quiver, but i had the Discwasher kit you described. Probably tossed it a few years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    I suppose if i collect, or think about "collecting" anything this would be it. Ms. MT started it, getting a refigerator magnet for where we'd been. Starts upper left ( fuck it I got no idea how to rotate, looks right on my pc. so it flows lower left to upper right. tilt your head. ) starts with one from the honeymoon, and flows nort-east. I guess something like 28 years of trips here - roughly in order on a timeline.

Name:	IMG_0017.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	257854
    Nice, we do the same thing. Makes it easy whenever we go somewhere to decide on a souvenir and we don't end up with a bunch of useless shit, just magnets.

Your fridges look kinda like my ski box.. Get a sticker at every resort or state park we hit..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!