Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Inkline Closed?

Quote Originally Posted by beaterdit View Post
    I got some boots fit successfully with OC last winter at his new location around 9th S 8th W. It was just just him and a girl on the phones. He's always been the best around to me, think these were the fourth pair he's fit for me. Never worked with anyone else in the shop except Bootsy back in the beginning and he's solid of course. Zo at DPH did some good work for me years ago, bummer he's not doing boots anymore. Anyhow, I referred a friend to Inkline later in the season and he never got a call back. Got some Rossi plugs I'm considering trying this season and they're gonna be a project for sure. Gonna call OC this week, I'll post up with results.

Matt Schiller in PC sounds promising. Anyone have any other recommendations for a backup plan in the valley besides Sports loft?
    I got a hold of him last year as well at that location. Was hoping to get some new boots dialed in but the number he used last winter is disconnected. Was going to try again in a few weeks before going somewhere else. If you get a hold of him can you shoot me a pm?

You bet.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow... flying through the air.

Well, I'm striking out. Even the personal cell number OC gave me last year isn't his anymore. Gonna keep looking for some leads but it looks bleak.

I tried to work with Bagley once and thought he was a putz. He would not listen to anything I told him and the prices were outrageous. I won't try to work with him again. OC was the best part of that outfit back in the day.

Just emailed Matt Schilling. Seems very legit but I live in the Valley and ski in LCC, the location is pretty inconvenient for me.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow... flying through the air.

Damn. He told me last year that he had a 1 year lease at the new location and was thinking about getting something going up at the Bird. I'll keep my eyes and ears open but not super optimistic.

Bagley retired towards the end of last season with Christys taking over his space. I bought Zipfits from his shop and when I noticed the hack job that was done running a warmer cable I went back in.

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    Damn. He told me last year that he had a 1 year lease at the new location and was thinking about getting something going up at the Bird. I'll keep my eyes and ears open but not super optimistic.
    I assume this is the new location and #:
    OC's Boot Shop
    922 South 500 West Unit D
    Salt Lake City, Utah 84101

If so, no luck on my end either which is huge bummer. I dreaded going to Inkline even when I had an appointment with Chris because I knew it would eat most of my afternoon and I may have to interact with one of the other "staff members" at some point... but I knew Chris would get the job done. Now I have a pair of Tecnica Zero G coming in that I know will require work and no idea where to go...