Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    You two might want to start training for another profession now. You sound tired. Business is probably suffering.
    You nailed it bruh! We’ve already got the wheels in motion!
    ALL FUCKING E-BIKES, ALL THE TIME!!!
    That’s actually going to be the businesses’ name, but we’re in Utah, so. It’s dba: ALL HECKING E-BIKES, ALL THE TIME (except for Sundays). I’ve already got a logo. Its got something that looks like chainring, and some tire tread (Michelin’s fo life!) and then like a lightning bolt across it, cuz u kno, electricity.

We’re working with some of the most soulful, bike loving companies out there like Bosch and Yamaha to standardize all the motherfuckin’ standards for batteries, wires, plugs, nodes, watts, volts, amps...you know..all the electric shiz.

I’d go ahead and divest your wealth from all tailgate pad manufacturers, because shuttles will dead and buried in about 8 months!! We’re all e-assisting now dawg!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by joetron View Post
    You nailed it bruh! We’ve already got the wheels in motion!
    ALL FUCKING E-BIKES, ALL THE TIME!!!
    That’s actually going to be the businesses’ name, but we’re in Utah, so. It’s dba: ALL HECKING E-BIKES, ALL THE TIME (except for Sundays). I’ve already got a logo. Its got something that looks like chainring, and some tire tread (Michelin’s fo life!) and then like a lightning bolt across it, cuz u kno, electricity.

We’re working with some of the most soulful, bike loving companies out there like Bosch and Yamaha to standardize all the motherfuckin’ standards for batteries, wires, plugs, nodes, watts, volts, amps...you know..all the electric shiz.

I’d go ahead and divest your wealth from all tailgate pad manufacturers, because shuttles will dead and buried in about 8 months!! We’re all e-assisting now dawg!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    The piss.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Seems a bit sensitive. Maybe a little truth to my post

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    That says a lot that he took ownership.
    One point for the shop...maybe go back when they have better mechanics!
    When it gets up to the owner, he tends to be good at making it right. They've got 3 stores locally and a pretty good clientele in the mid valley.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

So to revisit, got the needle bearings installed this winter. WTF, the difference is insane. I can not believe how plush the rear triangle is now. Super stoked. Put in a ton of miles this winter on wahoo kicker and swift so i am switching front ring to a 30 (from my 28) and i think i will just ride this bike into the ground.

Thanks for all the help and education.

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    So to revisit, got the needle bearings installed this winter. WTF, the difference is insane. I can not believe how plush the rear triangle is now. Super stoked. Put in a ton of miles this winter on wahoo kicker and swift so i am switching front ring to a 30 (from my 28) and i think i will just ride this bike into the ground.

Thanks for all the help and education.
    Did you end up getting the CCDBA shock eyelet reamed to 15.0 mm, or just end up getting a different shock?

After all that drama, for which I feel partly responsible, I’m stoked to hear that you are really digging the upgrade!!! And now you can spend that extra $3k you just saved from not getting a new bike on ski or rafting or fishing or [insert all personal vices here] stuff ...

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell