No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    2 chicks at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    2 chicks at the same time.

Seriously though. Chickens now roam all over my neighborhood, and nobody got the memo that roosters are still illegal in city limits. Nobody sleeps past 5:30 am around here without some kind of sedation..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    The Tuggie. It’s a Snuggie with an extra hole.
    Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Brilliant. What about a Pluggie, with the hole on the back side?
    Sell them in pairs. For couples.
    Is the rumor true that some fundamentalist Jews only have sex with a sheet between them head to toe.. with a hole in the sheet to facilitate the deed?
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by exsparky View Post
    I patented the gfi power and lighting system for Tuff Shed. The crooks still owe me $18k.

I have a few sets left when you get that far.
    maggot visionaries

Re: Pacific garbage patch and the others like it.

Why not a catamaran style boat that had an open net at the front held open on a "loop"? Boat over garbage, garbage is netted. Tie off net from time to time and offload to support boat for disposal? Maybe it's too simple to work? I'm not boat guy but there has to be some way to just net the bulk of that shit up. Problem is likely "who pays for it?" Which is fucked.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Not sure why they built this as passive versus your sail driven idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Not sure why they built this as passive versus your sail driven idea.

I've seen that, just seems overly complicated. These piles seem to be mostly connected. I'm thinking make it like net fishing. Scoop and drop. maybe you even line a few boats up and roll wide...I don't know usually I'm stoned so the ideas seem cool, but then I'm like I ain't that bright someone has to have thought of this

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Asimov:

Furthermore, the information may not only be of individual items A and B, but even of combinations such as A-B, which in themselves are not significant. However, if one person mentions the unusual combination of A-B and another the unusual combination A-C, it may well be that the combination A-B-C, which neither has thought of separately, may yield an answer.

It seems to me then that the purpose of cerebration sessions is not to think up new ideas but to educate the participants in facts and fact-combinations, in theories and vagrant thoughts.
    No see, ideas from vagrants are good.

Mine was the toilet seat vacuum to remove noxious odors, but unfortunately, it was patented in 2002.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

I got a invention here based on a geriatric who should be in jail.

The Product - Pedo Away
    Slogan - Pedo Away will keep Wooley (The Pedo) away.
    Contents - Killer Bees

Million Dollar idea generation

nuclear fusion

slightly more than a milly

this current crop has got no idea

A bot that moves awesome threads out of the main forum and into the Padded room.

moth brooms
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

back before online textbooks were a thing I had this idea for an intelligent handheld scanner that you could enter a keyword or string of letters into, place it on the book and pull it down the page while it searches for your entry. would have been super useful for homeworks where you're really just looking to hone in on one word and can then read the paragraph for more context.

now you can just hit control F and search a 1000 page textbook.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post

Seriously though. Chickens now roam all over my neighborhood, and nobody got the memo that roosters are still illegal in city limits. Nobody sleeps past 5:30 am around here without some kind of sedation..
    Do you have a dog? Cat? Do you think they would enjoy a late night snack? Chickens are legal in Missoula city limits, but still, if I ever had a neighbor with one that kept waking me up early, Wally would get an awesome 4th meal.
    Is the rumor true that some fundamentalist Jews only have sex with a sheet between them head to toe.. with a hole in the sheet to facilitate the deed?
    That's gotta be a myth, but then Hassids are a weird bunch.
    No longer stuck.

Just an uneducated guess.

i was drinking with the hotel staff in les deux alpes and asked why so many jewish people here in summer. it has some significance to do with moses climbing mt sinai. they went on to tell me what a PITA they are, and have to be told not to cut holes in the sheets.

Body shrouds with pockets ... so you can take it with you
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Baboon Hunting Guide service?

Start a musical group and tour ski towns across the world.
    Call it
    Bands Of Snow

Not my original idea, but we had one of these expanding spatulas growing up. I can't find anything like it being produced today.

They are semi-functional, but it's more of a marketing/novelty idea. I think in a cooking ware store (both brick and mortar and online) these would kill just for the "hey this is cool!" factor alone. I actually looked into the patent and there was one with a different design that the patent was never completed. Then I started looking at how much it cost to get a patent attorney, designer, possibly buying the old existing patent etc... and gave up.

You should start a business to help people with ideas get a patent and bring it to market. Then siphon off all of the money into your Swiss bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot View Post
    i was drinking with the hotel staff in les deux alpes and asked why so many jewish people here in summer. it has some significance to do with moses climbing mt sinai. they went on to tell me what a PITA they are, and have to be told not to cut holes in the sheets.
    Bullshit. Israelis go to the Alps in the summer because it's hot in Israel. There are a lot of hotels that normally close in the summer that can get summer business by catering to Orthodox Jews with kosher kitchens. I know some find this shocking but Israelis, including orthodox Jews ski. And orthodox jews do not have sex through a hole in a sheet. The Talmud requires the opposite--both parties naked.

A spray tan business named #Executive Time
    Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Bullshit. Israelis go to the Alps in the summer because it's hot in Israel. There are a lot of hotels that normally close in the summer that can get summer business by catering to Orthodox Jews with kosher kitchens. I know some find this shocking but Israelis, including orthodox Jews ski. And orthodox jews do not have sex through a hole in a sheet. The Talmud requires the opposite--both parties naked.

"What kind of a fucking idiot are you"
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........