Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Carbon brake rotors
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Self flattening bacon.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Haaaa, well played

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Member those Rolodex signs people had in their cars? That was a little before my time but I member seeing one when I was a kid. Those should come back. Communicate at 12 feet. I could print them with my current vendor network. Who wants to bird dog this idea with me? I’ll cut you in for 45 %.
    Swear to god, I met a guy who invented that in the seventies. The current follow-up would be a voice chip to text display laser projected onto your back window with hard-on emoticons.

One streaming app to rule them all.

I would pay good money for an app that let me search across, or even better curated my lists from the multiple streaming apps we have; Netflix, prime, HBO, etc.

I'm stealing my son's idea:. Penis Butter Crunch ice cream. Peanut butter ice cream with a Bag of Dicks in it.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I'm stealing my son's idea:. Penis Butter Crunch ice cream. Peanut butter ice cream with a Bag of Dicks in it.
    Now we’re talking

The bachelorette party scene alone would make billions!!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by puregravity View Post
    Carbon brake rotors
    My buddy ran those on his mountain bike for a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    My buddy ran those on his mountain bike for a few years.
    Is he still alive?

Some say he’s still trying to stop

N95 mask with flexible OLED screen and built-in Bluetooth microphone/ear piece to project actual mouth movements when talking and eliminate need for additional accessories.

Mask with outwards facing thermometer.

Covid mask that stashes away in the bike stem. All the protection you need, always on your bike and instantly accessible.

Recreational marijuana delivery service app. DUber.

Million Dollar idea generation

iTemple.

A small computer chip integrated into a dime sized bandaid looking sticker placed on your temple. It streams your thoughts via Bluetooth to your phone, tablet, or computer. No more typing. No talking. You just think things and your device responds and does what you think and want it to do. Open this, type that, call so and so, buy X from Y….. Apple will make this obviously after we sell them the idea.

There has to be something big here. Someone do a patent search. Any IP lawyer mags out there?
    Last edited by Sluff; 07-21-2021 at 07:58 PM.

Home sized scrambling devices that render cell phones, etc useless.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

We have legal weed now, and all the places are kinda doing that thing where they make it real legitimate-businessy, with the fancy upscale signage and everything looking all yuppied up.

I want to find a more residential-looking setup and build a set, and here a small cast so that it resembles a weed dealer’s house from, maybe the 70s or 80s…complete with the people inside, cars parked in the driveway, whatever’s on the tv in the living room…etc.
    One kind of weed: brick weed.

It would be one part weed store, one part improv performance…an homage to all those adventures we had buying weed back in the day.

^^weed flavored memberberries.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Home sized scrambling devices that render cell phones, etc useless.

So you can get some peace and quiet at home, or so you can carry out nefarious activities at someone else’s without 5o being summoned?

Quote Originally Posted by Sluff View Post
    iTemple.

A small computer chip integrated into a dime sized bandaid looking sticker placed on your temple. It streams your thoughts via Bluetooth to your phone, tablet, or computer. No more typing. No talking. You just think things and your device responds and does what you think and want it to do. Open this, type that, call so and so, buy X from Y….. Apple will make this obviously after we sell them the idea.

There has to be something big here. Someone do a patent search. Any IP lawyer mags out there?
    https://neuralink.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    We have legal weed now, and all the places are kinda doing that thing where they make it real legitimate-businessy, with the fancy upscale signage and everything looking all yuppied up.

I want to find a more residential-looking setup and build a set, and here a small cast so that it resembles a weed dealer’s house from, maybe the 70s or 80s…complete with the people inside, cars parked in the driveway, whatever’s on the tv in the living room…etc.
    One kind of weed: brick weed.

It would be one part weed store, one part improv performance…an homage to all those adventures we had buying weed back in the day.
    I'll play the cop who confiscates everything

A Nazi midget furniture and appliances store. Maybe I'd even sell building materials in 70% sizes.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Six pages in. This has to have been posted.
    . . .

Generator sales shop on NV border.
    https://ww2.arb.ca.gov/news/carb-app...-emission-2024
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang