Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Though, personally, I would recommend removing your pants before using this particular product. Trust me on that one.

Gates that zap electric batteries dead instantly as an ebike goes by.

I've always wanted to redesign the stand up floor to chest urinal to run the pipe through the back of it and into the ground. The new plumbing would make a hump that runs down the middle of the urinal creating channels on each side so pee doesn't splash back at you, it catches it gradually and runs away from you. Right and left leaning cocks rejoice. Granted mad men could still piss straight onto the mound in the middle to get pee all over themselves.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  11.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  11.6 KB
    Yes, it is horrible, this idea

Rent - A - Dog. Came up with this one in college.

Like dogs but not ready for the commitment of pet ownership? Rent - A - Dog! Trying to improve your dating prospects? Rent - A -Dog! Feeling depressed today? Rent - A - Dog!

Rent-a-wingman. Just in case you don’t have that friend that drowns you in their overflow.

A small foldable platform that makes a flat storage space in your car behind the driver's seat. Gives you a level, stable platform to put your bag, couple grocery bags, whatever... And if you gotta use the seat, it folds up and stows flat underneath the driver's seat. Time to deploy 5 seconds.

sent from some fucking device using some fucking program.
    sigless.

Feed mayonnaise to the live tuna fish...

Honestly I got a million of em.

Airplane nap pillow. It's a triangle-shaped pillow that goes on the tray table, it sits flat on the table and against the seatback, the sloped side goes towards you. It's filled with that expandable foam shit they use in some camping mattresses, with an air valve. Open the valve and it inflates, then close the valve to keep it inflated. To stow, undo the valve, roll it up, then close the valve to keep air out. We'll put some velour or some other comfy shit on the side you rest your face on.

So much better than those goofy neck pillows.

portable AC for my ballsack.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Honestly I got a million of em.

Airplane nap pillow. It's a triangle-shaped pillow that goes on the tray table, it sits flat on the table and against the seatback, the sloped side goes towards you. It's filled with that expandable foam shit they use in some camping mattresses, with an air valve. Open the valve and it inflates, then close the valve to keep it inflated. To stow, undo the valve, roll it up, then close the valve to keep air out. We'll put some velour or some other comfy shit on the side you rest your face on.

So much better than those goofy neck pillows.
    Aren't all sides of a triangle sloped? Trying to visualize this...so you lay yer head on a point of it?

no it's a right triangle. Flat side on the tray. Side 90 degrees to that goes up the seatback in front of you. The whole hypotenuse covered in velour faces you, a big sloped surface that's close to your belt at the bottom and slopes away as it goes up to meet the seatback side at the top . Is that clearer?

L\ <-kinda like that if you pushed them together. You're sitting where the arrow is basically

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    i had more and i forget them, not very visionary-like to do that.
    Actually this may be the heart of the matter.
    Isn't it fairly common that the idea people aren't the ones to carry them to fruition? Certainly in some cases they are, I wonder what the percentage is. How many ideas have been lost that could have made that person a mil, or benefited the world?

What vehicles exist to facilitate monetary incentive and concept ownership to people who don't have the time, skill, and or money to secure patents/copyrights/trademarks?

Not saying there's not, just asking the question.
    I think there are companies out there that do this. How do you know which to trust? Is there a standard percentage shared/charged?

no it's a right triangle. Flat side on the tray. Side 90 degrees to that goes up the seatback in front of you. The whole hypotenuse covered in velour faces you, a big slooped surface that's close to your belt at the bottom and slopes away. Is that clearer?
    edit: I get it now. As long as the guy in front of you doesn't lean his seat back and break yer neck, it may work.

Raising my head with a pillow so i don't have to hunch down to put my head on a tray would be sweet, I've wanted that for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    7 minute abs

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    6 minute abs.

Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    6 minute abs.
    Are you crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    6 minute abs.
    You gotta lot of nerve pal.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

no it's a right triangle. Flat side on the tray. Side 90 degrees to that goes up the seatback in front of you. The whole hypotenuse covered in velour faces you, a big sloped surface that's close to your belt at the bottom and slopes away as it goes up to meet the seatback side at the top . Is that clearer?

L\ <-kinda like that if you pushed them together. You're sitting where the arrow is basically
    Already been done. Don't you remember the Skymall catalog??

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Isn't it fairly common that the idea people aren't the ones to carry them to fruition? Certainly in some cases they are, I wonder what the percentage is. How many ideas have been lost that could have made that person a mil, or benefited the world?
    I would hope my 40 oz coozies have helped the world, that's all I ask in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    Already been done. Don't you remember the Skymall catalog??
    Name:  skyrest-in-use-plane.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  11.0 KB

you are right. Iceman probably fell asleep reading it one day and now dreams he thought of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post

What vehicles exist to facilitate monetary incentive and concept ownership to people who don't have the time, skill, and or money to secure patents/copyrights/trademarks?

Not saying there's not, just asking the question.
    I think there are companies out there that do this. How do you know which to trust? Is there a standard percentage shared/charged?
    The great Irish writer Flann O'Brian used to talk about that, saying "smart boy wanted". The boy's job would be to to actually do the shit that O'Brian thought up, which was a lot of shit. I'm constantly thinking shit up and doing none of it, it drives my wife in particular crazy. But I'm an idea guy, not a start a business based on one idea and do that the rest of my life guy. Smart boy wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Name:  skyrest-in-use-plane.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  11.0 KB

you are right. Iceman probably fell asleep reading it one day and now dreams he thought of it!
    Fuck. This always happens eventually, I dream shit up and somebody else makes money doing it when they think of it later. No worries I've got plenty more. Plus I don't really want to be in the Travel Pillow business. I hear it's cutthroat.

The great Irish writer Flann O'Brian used to talk about that, saying "smart boy wanted". The boy's job would be to to actually do the shit that O'Brian thought up, which was a lot of shit. I'm constantly thinking shit up and doing none of it, it drives my wife in particular crazy. But I'm an idea guy, not a start a business based on one idea and do that the rest of my life guy. Smart boy wanted.
    This is exactly my situation, the disparity lies in the vast difference of capital, what with you being rich, plus your semi assistant wife, and me being a derelict ski bum.

Good help is hard to find, I've tried a couple times. Interns would generally rather get a big agency on resume, and freelancers are notoriously flakey and non-trustworthy with intellectual property or physical.

Just need a guy with a million dollar idea to solve the lack of smart boys in the world......