Thread: Notifications

Notifications

I am just to stupid to put the notifications as I wish.

I want the top left corner where it says "Notifications" to notify my in case somebody repied to a thread in that I have postet, that I created or that I subscribed to.

Please school me. I am trying different things for a few days already.

assuming you mean mobile, the top right hamburger menu -> settings -> notifications should have what you want... I'm not sure it actually works, but it's there

no I mean Desktop and I tried a lot. A screenshot of the boxes I shoudl check woudl be nice. Does not work so far.
    Last edited by LeoK; 10-16-2018 at 12:35 AM.

You can get them this way, I think.

After posting, go back to your post and choose "edit post", then choose "go advanced". Scroll down and there is an option to "Subscribe to this thread and notify me of changes". Check the box and set the drop down box to what you want, and "save changes" for your post.

there may be faster ways to do it, but this works.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I set the drop down to "Through my control panel only" and it does not work. Suggestions?