Kartel 108 Binding question

Wanted to get everyone's opinion on which bindings I should order. I recently bought some on3p Kartel 108 in 181cm. Which one of the following should I buy:

Pivot 12 AW B95mm

or

Pivot 12 AW B115mm

Red ones.

kartel 108s w/ pivot 14 wtr b115mm - bent in a bit, zero issues.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_1531718519.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	664.9 KB 
ID:	250082

k98s with b95 p14 wtrs
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_959551858.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	677.9 KB 
ID:	250083

so yeah, i would prob go with b115s and bend them in a bit rather than the other way other way around. More experienced pivot-users - please correct me if i am mistaken here, my history with pivots is one year deep.

red ones is kinda a given. Unless you wanna go all retro of course, where retro possibly trumps red - as long as they are orange.

man, sometimes i just crack myself up.

Thanks for the input kid kapow. I appreciate it. I've heard people running the 95s on the kartel 108s. Just don't want to bend one of the brakes while ridding switch with the 115s.

Or buy my brand new Attack2 GW 13’s with 110mm brakes for $130 and never worry about bending brakes and messing up the entire baseplate like the pivots (;

seems like you had the answer all along then Well, now you've seen both, so either way apparently work. Or just go for muggy's. I would've snapped photos with the boots in the bindings, but alas - i am nowhere close to the skis.

Quote Originally Posted by kid-kapow View Post
    seems like you had the answer all along then Well, now you've seen both, so either way apparently work. Or just go for muggy's. I would've snapped photos with the boots in the bindings, but alas - i am nowhere close to the skis.
    Do you ski switch very much?

I never understood why people preferred the Pivots for park skiing, specifically because if you eject skiing switch, the brakes A: tend to break and B: cost $75 to replace.

Other bindings (STH2, Attack) do not tend to mess up the brakes if you eject skiing switch, and if you do, they cost $20 to replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Muggydude View Post
    I never understood why people preferred the Pivots for park skiing, specifically because if you eject skiing switch, the brakes A: tend to break and B: cost $75 to replace.

Other bindings (STH2, Attack) do not tend to mess up the brakes if you eject skiing switch, and if you do, they cost $20 to replace.
    I don't ski park, but ski switch. but ya that makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Muggydude View Post

The elasticity allows you to hold onto non-perfect landings without blowing out of your binding like you would on most other bindings. The downside, is the brake issue you mention.