Page 41 of 111 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 2771
    It was cool how Rubio was guarding Hardin from behind. Early in the game Hardin swung his arm and got Rubio, and everyone looked around, expecting the foul, and it went against Hardin. It's a start anyway.

Any team but Houston for me.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

How bout them Celtics?

Semi ojeleye. Giannis kryptonite.
    Decisions Decisions

Nugs

Dame going completely OFF!

Okc still in it tho. Other blazers gotta step up

Lillard!!!!!!

wow, that was stone.fucking.cold.

FKNA Lillard 50 and FTW!

That was fucking gangster! Dame Dolla!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using TGR Forums mobile app

Woah. Way to go Blazers.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

holy shit i just saw the replay. and he waves bye bye haha what a fucking stud

Everyone in that building, especially Paul George, knew exactly what he was going to do. And it didn't matter one bit.

Then the bye bye waive after listening to Westbrook and Schroder jaw their faces off all night.... Cold. Blooded.

He might be one of the greatest clutch players in his generation and certainly one of the most underrated.

Nurk showing up the way he did made all the difference. As soon as the crowd started to realize he was there the energy started growing in waves.

I’m a nuggets fan.

But that shot. The wave goodbye. Dame is the shit.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Everyone in that building, especially Paul George, knew exactly what he was going to do. And it didn't matter one bit.

Then the bye bye waive after listening to Westbrook and Schroder jaw their faces off all night.... Cold. Blooded.

He might be one of the greatest clutch players in his generation and certainly one of the most underrated.
    That was awesome and I’m a big Dame fan but pump the brakes a bit there! He’s won a total of 2 (?) playoff series in his career so far. Lol...
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Zers went on 13-2 run to close game, and Russ kept coming up empty. Only bucket was PG13 from elbow.

Hahaha was lying in bed watching Netflix with the game muted on my computer. Scared the shit out of my girlfriend when Dame hit that shot. Anyone else catch the Nurk interview? Something along the lines of "I was back watching in the locker room and saw my team struggling, and was like fuck that" Wow, great finish.
    It sucks to suck.

westbrook was whispering in the post game interview & interviewers then basically avoided him and addressed questions to PG.
    coupled with his petulant responses previously, that's a good way to cede leadership on your team acting like a baby.
    it's ok to be upset, but have some self respect?

is he always like that? did lillard really get in his head?

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post

That was one of the most satisfying sports moments I have experienced. All the shit talking from OKC, all the complaining from Russ and Billy about the refs, bye bye! Enjoy that triple double Russ while you're off work.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    westbrook was whispering in the post game interview & interviewers then basically avoided him and addressed questions to PG.
    coupled with his petulant responses previously, that's a good way to cede leadership on your team acting like a baby.
    it's ok to be upset, but have some self respect?

is he always like that? did lillard really get in his head?
    would love to see westbrook enter the media room,,,sit down...then they tell him "no questions here"
    buh bye.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    How bout them Celtics?
    gotta second riser, the bucks are going to have a tough time with the celts. Giannis is going to have to excel. he averages 32 minutes a game and plays hard on both ends. the celts are really deep and young and physical. two of the three times they met were pretty close going 2 - 1 to the bucks.

so celts in that one

sixers vs toronto

toronto

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    would love to see westbrook enter the media room,,,sit down...then they tell him "no questions here"
    buh bye.
    That's the move for sure....or only ask PG questions.

Read this piece too: https://sports.yahoo.com/inside-the-...152741789.html

Damian Lillard invited a few people to his home for dinner on Monday night to watch Game 4 of the first-round series between the Utah Jazz and Houston Rockets.

For several minutes, the Portland Trail Blazers’ star guard sat quietly on his sofa, chowing down on fried catfish, red beans and rice, and broccoli. And then suddenly, he spoke: “I’m getting rid of these mother------- tomorrow.”
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Is it crazy to think that part or a lot of the reason Magic bailed was that he knew the Luke Walton assault allegations were about to blow up? I get that there were a thousand other reasons I'd bail on that gig but maybe that was the last straw?
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

NBA 2018/2019 thread

If you’ve been paying attention that makes zero sense. It’s like reverse logic. He was going to fire Walton...

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    buh bye.
    Better yet, I want the guy RW has been giving shit to ask something like: “Russ, your critics say you’re a regular season stat padder and playoff choker. How would you respond to that?”

He’s not gonna answer anyway, might as well go all in on the fuck you train. ;-)
    Last edited by TahoeJ; 04-24-2019 at 05:36 PM.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.