Page 83 of 113 FirstFirst ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2820
    [QUOTE=wyeaster;]

why can't durant sit with the team during the game? he's not dying. why not be in street clothes on the bench with your teammates?]
    association can rent that seat to an investor

^^^yeah good point

KD is "questionable" for game 5 and cleared to practice....still not gonna play.
    It sucks to suck.

If he's listed as questionable and then doesn't play, that's one hell of a cocktease to us Warriors fans. I mean, come on! (in reality, I bet it's going to be a near game time decision after warm ups to see how he's feeling)

I kinda feel like we need to win tonight or the series might be over! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    If he's listed as questionable and then doesn't play, that's one hell of a cocktease to us Warriors fans. I mean, come on! (in reality, I bet it's going to be a near game time decision after warm ups to see how he's feeling)

I kinda feel like we need to win tonight or the series might be over! ;-)
    Ya think?

[QUOTE=flowing alpy;5689041]
    Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster;

why can't durant sit with the team during the game? he's not dying. why not be in street clothes on the bench with your teammates?]
    association can rent that seat to an investor
    From SF Chronicle:

Durant receives treatment on his injured calf in the locker room during games, but he wouldnít have a seat on the bench, anyway. There is enough space on Golden Stateís bench only for eight players who arenít playing. Because the Warriors have 15 players on the roster, their 13 active players have spots on the bench and the two inactive players watch from the locker room.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

NBC sports says KD plays tonight.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    NBC sports says KD plays tonight.
    Just saw that. I guess I was wrong. Although it does come from a "source" and hasn't officially been announced as far as I know.

I'm curious how healthy he is, at the very least even an injured KD will at least occupy Kawhi on defense and keep the Raptors from just double-teaming Curry and Klay all the time.
    It sucks to suck.

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinSki View Post
    Just saw that. I guess I was wrong. Although it does come from a "source" and hasn't officially been announced as far as I know.

I'm curious how healthy he is, at the very least even an injured KD will at least occupy Kawhi on defense and keep the Raptors from just double-teaming Curry and Klay all the time.
    do you put Kawhi on KD if he's only 50%? Maybe put Siakam on him, let Kawhi guard Steph or Klay? Also, seems like an injury that KD can re-injure really easily.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Never been more excited to watch pre-game warmups...

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    do you put Kawhi on KD if he's only 50%? Maybe put Siakam on him, let Kawhi guard Steph or Klay? Also, seems like an injury that KD can re-injure really easily.
    Torn calves can be a bitch that's for sure. Might be the "mental motivation" the W's need to go in and steal one however.

I could see the Raptors leaving Siakam on him if he shows he isn't full health but even at 50% (if that's what he is) he'll control more defensive attention than Iguodala has been. Right now the Raptors have fully sold out on guarding Curry/Klay and letting everyone else do what they want. Can't do that with even just a 50% healthy KD
    It sucks to suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    Torn calves can be a bitch that's for sure. Might be the "mental motivation" the W's need to go in and steal one however.
    funny to read it’s ‘steal one’ by winning in canuckistan.
    if it takes a hurty kd to motivate the oakland team to win,
    they are done

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinSki View Post
    I could see the Raptors leaving Siakam on him if he shows he isn't full health but even at 50% (if that's what he is) he'll control more defensive attention than Iguodala has been. Right now the Raptors have fully sold out on guarding Curry/Klay and letting everyone else do what they want. Can't do that with even just a 50% healthy KD
    for sure...it'll be interesting to see how they attack this.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

NBA 2018/2019 thread

Fuck Toronto crowd for cheering KD getting re-injured with Dubs ahead. KD had 11 when hurt...

NBA 2018/2019 thread

Fuck Toronto.

I will relish it when Kawhi leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Fuck Toronto.

I will relish it when Kawhi leaves.
    Yeah, I was full on hoping for GS to lose all season, but fuck Toronto. Thatís some bush league shit to cheer an injured player.

16 mins of game; 18 fouls

NBA 2018/2019 thread

Raps 16 FTs to Dubsí 6 and down 9

Edit: 20-6 FTs
    24 fouls in 21 mins
    Raps down 6

I had just finished thinking that I can't really hate on Raps fans. Well, that Drake fella is kind of a tool.

But back in the drinking days, I can see myself doing the same thing. I could be kind of an ass back then.

Carry on...

NBA 2018/2019 thread

Between the fucking refs and Jax/JVG Iím about to turn it off (Dubs are up)

Is cheering for an injured player any worse than your owner pushing an opposing player? Douchebags on all sides, Utah included.
    Maybe, as skiballs says, I would have done the same back in my drinking days. Have you ever seen a sober Canadian? Me either.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

I am more frustrated with the sloppy ball handling.
    Whats the O/U on Dubs fouling out?

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Is cheering for an injured player any worse than your owner pushing an opposing player? Douchebags on all sides, Utah included.
    Maybe, as skiballs says, I would have done the same back in my drinking days. Have you ever seen a sober Canadian? Me either.
    Well we saw what happened when KD could play.

Lowry still playing.

Oh well.

Scoreboard

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    If I posted something that dumb youíd rip into me. What a ridiculous hater you are.