Page 83 of 113 FirstFirst ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2820
  1. #2051
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    28,888
    [QUOTE=wyeaster;]


    why can't durant sit with the team during the game? he's not dying. why not be in street clothes on the bench with your teammates?]
    association can rent that seat to an investor
    .

  2. #2052
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ne pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,329
    ^^^yeah good point

  3. #2053
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    NAZ
    Posts
    475
    KD is "questionable" for game 5 and cleared to practice....still not gonna play.
    It sucks to suck.

  4. #2054
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sonoma & Truckee
    Posts
    11,073
    If he's listed as questionable and then doesn't play, that's one hell of a cocktease to us Warriors fans. I mean, come on! (in reality, I bet it's going to be a near game time decision after warm ups to see how he's feeling)

    I kinda feel like we need to win tonight or the series might be over! ;-)

  5. #2055
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    8,267
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    If he's listed as questionable and then doesn't play, that's one hell of a cocktease to us Warriors fans. I mean, come on! (in reality, I bet it's going to be a near game time decision after warm ups to see how he's feeling)

    I kinda feel like we need to win tonight or the series might be over! ;-)
    Ya think?

  6. #2056
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bottom feeding
    Posts
    7,134
    [QUOTE=flowing alpy;5689041]
    Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster;


    why can't durant sit with the team during the game? he's not dying. why not be in street clothes on the bench with your teammates?]
    association can rent that seat to an investor
    From SF Chronicle:

    Durant receives treatment on his injured calf in the locker room during games, but he wouldnít have a seat on the bench, anyway. There is enough space on Golden Stateís bench only for eight players who arenít playing. Because the Warriors have 15 players on the roster, their 13 active players have spots on the bench and the two inactive players watch from the locker room.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

  7. #2057
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bottom feeding
    Posts
    7,134
    NBC sports says KD plays tonight.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

  8. #2058
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    NAZ
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    NBC sports says KD plays tonight.
    Just saw that. I guess I was wrong. Although it does come from a "source" and hasn't officially been announced as far as I know.

    I'm curious how healthy he is, at the very least even an injured KD will at least occupy Kawhi on defense and keep the Raptors from just double-teaming Curry and Klay all the time.
    It sucks to suck.

  9. #2059
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    12,370
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinSki View Post
    Just saw that. I guess I was wrong. Although it does come from a "source" and hasn't officially been announced as far as I know.

    I'm curious how healthy he is, at the very least even an injured KD will at least occupy Kawhi on defense and keep the Raptors from just double-teaming Curry and Klay all the time.
    do you put Kawhi on KD if he's only 50%? Maybe put Siakam on him, let Kawhi guard Steph or Klay? Also, seems like an injury that KD can re-injure really easily.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

  10. #2060
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    713
    Never been more excited to watch pre-game warmups...

  11. #2061
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    do you put Kawhi on KD if he's only 50%? Maybe put Siakam on him, let Kawhi guard Steph or Klay? Also, seems like an injury that KD can re-injure really easily.
    Torn calves can be a bitch that's for sure. Might be the "mental motivation" the W's need to go in and steal one however.

  12. #2062
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    NAZ
    Posts
    475
    I could see the Raptors leaving Siakam on him if he shows he isn't full health but even at 50% (if that's what he is) he'll control more defensive attention than Iguodala has been. Right now the Raptors have fully sold out on guarding Curry/Klay and letting everyone else do what they want. Can't do that with even just a 50% healthy KD
    It sucks to suck.

  13. #2063
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    28,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    Torn calves can be a bitch that's for sure. Might be the "mental motivation" the W's need to go in and steal one however.
    funny to read it’s ‘steal one’ by winning in canuckistan.
    if it takes a hurty kd to motivate the oakland team to win,
    they are done
    .

  14. #2064
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    12,370
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinSki View Post
    I could see the Raptors leaving Siakam on him if he shows he isn't full health but even at 50% (if that's what he is) he'll control more defensive attention than Iguodala has been. Right now the Raptors have fully sold out on guarding Curry/Klay and letting everyone else do what they want. Can't do that with even just a 50% healthy KD
    for sure...it'll be interesting to see how they attack this.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

  15. #2065
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,008

    NBA 2018/2019 thread

    Fuck Toronto crowd for cheering KD getting re-injured with Dubs ahead. KD had 11 when hurt...

  16. #2066
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sonoma & Truckee
    Posts
    11,073

    NBA 2018/2019 thread

    Fuck Toronto.

    I will relish it when Kawhi leaves.

  17. #2067
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,987
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Fuck Toronto.

    I will relish it when Kawhi leaves.
    Yeah, I was full on hoping for GS to lose all season, but fuck Toronto. Thatís some bush league shit to cheer an injured player.

  18. #2068
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,008
    16 mins of game; 18 fouls

  19. #2069
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,008

    NBA 2018/2019 thread

    Raps 16 FTs to Dubsí 6 and down 9

    Edit: 20-6 FTs
    24 fouls in 21 mins
    Raps down 6

  20. #2070
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ECO
    Posts
    4,003
    I had just finished thinking that I can't really hate on Raps fans. Well, that Drake fella is kind of a tool.

    But back in the drinking days, I can see myself doing the same thing. I could be kind of an ass back then.

    Carry on...

  21. #2071
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,008

    NBA 2018/2019 thread

    Between the fucking refs and Jax/JVG Iím about to turn it off (Dubs are up)

  22. #2072
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    OOTAH
    Posts
    2,477
    Is cheering for an injured player any worse than your owner pushing an opposing player? Douchebags on all sides, Utah included.
    Maybe, as skiballs says, I would have done the same back in my drinking days. Have you ever seen a sober Canadian? Me either.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

  23. #2073
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ECO
    Posts
    4,003
    I am more frustrated with the sloppy ball handling.
    Whats the O/U on Dubs fouling out?

  24. #2074
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,008
    Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Is cheering for an injured player any worse than your owner pushing an opposing player? Douchebags on all sides, Utah included.
    Maybe, as skiballs says, I would have done the same back in my drinking days. Have you ever seen a sober Canadian? Me either.
    Well we saw what happened when KD could play.

    Lowry still playing.

    Oh well.

    Scoreboard

  25. #2075
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sonoma & Truckee
    Posts
    11,073
    Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Is cheering for an injured player any worse than your owner pushing an opposing player? Douchebags on all sides, Utah included.
    Maybe, as skiballs says, I would have done the same back in my drinking days. Have you ever seen a sober Canadian? Me either.
    If I posted something that dumb youíd rip into me. What a ridiculous hater you are.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •