Page 82 of 113 FirstFirst ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2820
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusty View Post
    Dubs lose and KD signs with Toronto. Muskoka Five.
    no way heís already played for a southern canuckistan club,
    KD gonna want a shot at big lights big exposure big name.

Go Sonics

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    no way he’s already played for a southern canuckistan club,
    KD gonna want a shot at big lights big exposure big name.

Go Sonics
    KD and kyrie to Brooklyn is my wag, they both like the spotlight and the egos that they don't need the splash brothers or LeBron to win a title.
    Eat em up Houston Cougars !

Doesn't matter how long this series lasts, KD has played his last game as a Warrior.

Other narrative alternative: 2015 and 16 Finals team adds 4x All-Star Boogie Cousins, gets run out of own gym. Yeah that's a bit over the top, but the point is even with injuries the Warriors are still more talented than the Raptors.

If the Raptors win I think the narrative will be about playing tougher, grittier, having a more cohesive team, and wanting it more.
    It sucks to suck.

Oh, and this is one of the best signs I've seen in a while.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 8.26.48 AM.png
Views: 202
Size:  325.8 KB
    It sucks to suck.

boogie has had little to do with anything. the warriors are just too beat up but that's part of the game.

kd better get better handlers for him and his social media accounts if he goes to nyc

IMO Oakland should have grown out their hair and mustaches all season. Probably would have made all the difference but too late now.

Injured warriors club or not, the Raptors didnít have an easy road to get to the final. 7 game series with Philly, beating the Wolves who had the best record going in.... theyíve come together and are playing great ball. Itís cool to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    boogie has had little to do with anything. the warriors are just too beat up but that's part of the game.
    Yeah, he's beat up and hasn't done much at all except Game 2 and even that wasn't classic Boogie. Like I said, over the top, but noone is going to remember the narrative of this series as the W's being too injured.

Silver lining if KD leaves is the W's can build a team with more depth and will still have the top end talent to be contenders. Also maybe all these half-ass fans will bail and they can fill the new arena with fans who stay the whole game.
    It sucks to suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    Injured warriors club or not, the Raptors didnít have an easy road to get to the final. 7 game series with Philly, beating the Wolves who had the best record going in.... theyíve come together and are playing great ball. Itís cool to watch.

This is true. Iím rooting for the Wís, but Kawhi is fascinating to watch. Casually making huge plays.... feels like a different set of circumstances and maybe personality (and maybe a little more leaping ability) and heíd be in top 10/GOAT discussions in 5 years.
    focus.

Boogie has killed the Dubs except for Game 2. Turnovers in 1st quarter last night killed mo.

Dubsí large center position all year has been iffy. Something to look at for next year. Looney and Dray are fine but need playable bigger body.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Boogie has killed the Dubs except for Game 2. Turnovers in 1st quarter last night killed mo.

Dubsí large center position all year has been iffy. Something to look at for next year. Looney and Dray are fine but need playable bigger body.
    i don't think he's killed them. i think he's mostly irrelevant. he's half a player right now and they knew that when they put him out there but they're out of bodies. i'd say it was an experiment hasn't worked out like they hoped. they have bigger problems than boogie.

Kawhi is a little bigger and longer than Kobe. It will be interesting to see where he is in a couple years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    This is true. Iím rooting for the Wís, but Kawhi is fascinating to watch. Casually making huge plays.... feels like a different set of circumstances and maybe personality (and maybe a little more leaping ability) and heíd be in top 10/GOAT discussions in 5 years.

I didnít look it up, but Kawhi ís got to be more efficient than Kobe as well. Well I guess everybody is more efficient than him. Plus, claw hands.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

slow down, dudes a ways away from overtaking Kobe.

kobe was not efficient

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post

Dubs’ large center position all year has been iffy. Something to look at for next year. Looney and Dray are fine but need playable bigger body.
    Dubs getting nothing from the perimeter from anybody outside Thompson and Curry. Igoudala and Green aren't making open shots, so that's making defense much simpler for the Raptors. Not having a stretch big or two is tough in todays NBA. Surprised Jerebko isn't getting any run, he's the one big who might hit a shot or two.

Quote Originally Posted by panchosdad View Post
    Dubs getting nothing from the perimeter from anybody outside Thompson and Curry. Igoudala and Green aren't making open shots, so that's making defense much simpler for the Raptors. Not having a stretch big or two is tough in todays NBA. Surprised Jerebko isn't getting any run, he's the one big who might hit a shot or two.
    Exactly. Why doesn't Jerebko git more?

kobe was not efficient
    Kobe got rings

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    Kobe got rings
    Yeah but dont they have asterix's?
    Hahahahaha.

i don't know about asterisks, but tags for sure

#fuckkobe.

in other news, why can't durant sit with the team during the game? he's not dying. why not be in street clothes on the bench with your teammates?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/ByWu1G0...=1hp2gw1vhkm3j

kd better get better handlers for him and his social media accounts if he goes to nyc
    I really want to see that. kd is the current best player in the game imo as LeBron has finally started to slide but if he goes to nyc; he could bring a trophy to either franchise. but could be hampered because he is too butthurt by the nyc media/ that's just hilarious.
    Eat em up Houston Cougars !

Underrated part of that last game was Torontoís strategy to push the pace, which youíd normally never do against the Warriors. Nick Nurse is a good coach. Steph has been running so much the last few games and playing hard minutes, he ran out of gas in that second half.

i don't know about asterisks, but tags for sure

#fuckkobe.

in other news, why can't durant sit with the team during the game? he's not dying. why not be in street clothes on the bench with your teammates?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/ByWu1G0...=1hp2gw1vhkm3j
    #rapistrings
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Exactly. Why doesn't Jerebko git more?
    He sucks on defense.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda