Page 49 of 111 FirstFirst ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 2771
    zers must be an ESPN or East coast thing

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    That's what's being discussed. Welcome to the conversation
    really? i missed where anybody said "unallowable.

celts will be better when they dump kyrie this summer.

go sixers!

You are correct. Never heard anyone say that. Must just be a text thing. People occasionally say ‘Blaze’ like ‘blaze the nuggets’ and we have Blaze the trail cat. Otherwise people say Trail Blazers or just Blazers.

Rodney Hood is the man!
    Quote Originally Posted by fatnslow View Post
    I have lived in Portland since the mid 70's and have never heard "zers".

Check out this video analysis of how Warriors change up how they defend Harden. Pretty complicated stuff. Need a Masters in hoops to execute this:
    https://www.goldenstateofmind.com/20...s-james-harden

(The text of the post is inside GSW fanboi crap, so just watch the video)

Giannis shot 22 FTs yesterday.

(Rox fans are begging for Harden to get the kind of calls that Giannis received.)

Giannis was continually taking it to the rack against a “wall” of defenders. Kyrie talked about FTs slowing the game down.

22 FTs justified? (18 the prior game) What say you, Celtics fans?

Difference between fouling being the only way a guy can be stopped from dunking on you vs flopping and initiating contact.
    focus.

saw the first quarter then fell asleep with the boy and missed the whole thing

never liked rider but stoudamire, who i appreciated, broke the meter on stupid.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...ep8-story.html

Damon Stoudamire was arrested on marijuana charges after allegedly trying to pass through an airport metal detector with almost 1 1/2 ounces of the drug wrapped in aluminum foil.

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    season ticket holder back in the 90’s and 2000’s. Never heard Zers.....

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Season tickets in the 80s like my dad called them the Zers, so maybe It DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER?

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Check out this video analysis of how Warriors change up how they defend Harden. Pretty complicated stuff. Need a Masters in hoops to execute this:
    https://www.goldenstateofmind.com/20...s-james-harden

(The text of the post is inside GSW fanboi crap, so just watch the video)
    To me what was interesting is that in their efforts to put Curry in isolation against Harden, the Rockets end up using tons of clock and end up taking bad shots as the shot clock runs out. So the Warrior’s strategy works very well.
    Again we have the Rockets with their one play, (Harden iso). Let’s see if they can add a wrinkle going forward.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Just read this on Twitter:

“This is NBA premier matchup this year - only game tonight and in prime time on national TV ABC and NBA and refs will make sure series extended with guaranteed Rockets win.”
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Just read this on Twitter:

“This is NBA premier matchup this year - only game tonight and in prime time on national TV ABC and NBA and refs will make sure series extended with guaranteed Rockets win.”
    Ugh. The conspiracy theorists seem to be getting worse. Definitely the ugliest faction of NBA fans.
    It sucks to suck.

Curry had a bad night and you can tell his finger is bugging him. No ref conspiracy needed. It still went to OT. Oh well.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Curry had a bad night and you can tell his finger is bugging him. No ref conspiracy needed. It still went to OT. Oh well.
    Solid effort considering game 3 on the road, basically do or die an they still almost pulled it out. Houston lived by the three tonight and it worked.

Threes aside, Harden made some great drives and buckets in the lane during crunch time. I sometimes wonder if he’d be better overall if he cut the shit and just tried to actually score more often.

The law firm of Gordon, Rivers and Schumpert went 12/23 from 3. Hats off...

Curry and Thompson have missed at least two-thirds of their 3-pointers for four consecutive games, the worst such streak of their playoff careers, according to ESPN Stats & Information research.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-vexing-genius

Now, you might say that since the dude shoots so many 3s, it's only natural to see him atop the fouls leaderboard. Fair point. But overall, NBA shooters get fouled on 1.66 percent of their 3-point tries. For Harden that number is 11.5 percent. That gap can't be explained solely through Harden's unprecedented prowess on unassisted 3s and how much it frightens defenders. It's about antics, man.

Harden is just the first one to fully realize that the sour science of flopping and chasing whistles is highly effective. He's the only MVP this century to have more made career free throws than made field goals at the time of his award. To date, he has made 5,604 regular season free throws vs. 5,499 field goals. In the playoffs, he has posted 761 free throws vs. 745 field goals.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    Curry and Thompson have missed at least two-thirds of their 3-pointers for four consecutive games, the worst such streak of their playoff careers, according to ESPN Stats & Information research.
    This would include the game where they both rolled their ankles and the three games following it. So, yeah, not a huge surprise considering both of them use their legs a lot when shooting.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-vexing-genius

Now, you might say that since the dude shoots so many 3s, it's only natural to see him atop the fouls leaderboard. Fair point. But overall, NBA shooters get fouled on 1.66 percent of their 3-point tries. For Harden that number is 11.5 percent. That gap can't be explained solely through Harden's unprecedented prowess on unassisted 3s and how much it frightens defenders. It's about antics, man.

He shouldn't get fouled at all on 3's with that extra step.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    He shouldn't get fouled at all on 3's with that extra step.

with the extra step or the jackknife.

NBA 2018/2019 thread

Combine that with Rox role players shooting 50+% from 3, Harden scoring more efficiently, the Rox outrebounding Dubs by 20, and a few clutch misses by Dubs’ guards late, and you get...Rox win in OT.

If Siakam doesn't play, is this series over? The Raptors haven't been getting any help from a supporting cast that is usually excellent. Gasol at least shut down Embiid for two games, but Lowry and the bench have been non-existent. I definitely didn't see this coming.
    It sucks to suck.