Page 65 of 111 FirstFirst ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2771
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    the currys mom looks pretty hot....is that out of line?
    GILF?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

^^^ehh whatever.

Seth Curry is my new favorite player not named Donovan or Rudy.
    They had that game, even at the end, and let it slip.
    Dubs are cold blooded on both ends

Pop/Kerr I could get behind.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    ^^^ehh whatever.
    She's a hottie for sure.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    She's a hottie for sure.
    Dell did well for a long serving good, not great NBAer.
    As his son said last night, they're blessed.

The best thing about the Steph/Seth/Dell/Sonya story is how it distracts from last night's Cook/Livingston/Klay/Jerebko/Bell StrengthInNumbers stultifying reality. It was fun four years ago but now we need a contender.

I'm a little scared of the Warriors going small against Giannis if KD doesn't come back. Although Draymond Green is playing at another level right now. He was amazing last night. Easily the most versatile defender of all time. There have been plenty of better defenders on the perimeter as well as in the paint, but never anyone who could do both at such a high level, while also constantly providing help. Iggy is in that conversation too.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    I'm a little scared of the Warriors going small against Giannis if KD doesn't come back. Although Draymond Green is playing at another level right now. He was amazing last night. Easily the most versatile defender of all time. There have been plenty of better defenders on the perimeter as well as in the paint, but never anyone who could do both at such a high level, while also constantly providing help.
    He's great, no argument. But if you ever wonder why you frequently get called a huge homer, just come back and read this one again.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Easily. Of all time. Except for...Andre Iguodala. He’s right there too.
    Decisions Decisions

Tyreke Evans suspended for violating the league's drug policy. No details yet except that he''s banned for at least 2 years. It's got to be tough for him, not as worried as a Pacer's fan since I think they weren't going to re-sign him anyway.
    It sucks to suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Easily. Of all time. Except for...Andre Iguodala. He’s right there too.
    Makes me think of some of the great defenders at any position over past years in no particular order...Clyde, Bobby Jones, Hakeem, Rodman, Pippen, Michael Cooper, Sid Moncrief, Gary Payton, Jordan, Kobe, Duncan, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Makes me think of some of the great defenders at any position over past years in no particular order...Clyde, Bobby Jones, Hakeem, Rodman, Pippen, Michael Cooper, Sid Moncrief, Gary Payton, Jordan, Kobe, Duncan, etc.
    Ben Wallace, KG, David Robinson, Jason Kidd, Kevin McHale, Dennis Johnson, Mutombo, Lebron when he was younger, to name a few more.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

NBA 2018/2019 thread

I said most versatile... so tell me who is better guarding bigs in the paint and locking down on the perimeter? Draymond can guard all five positions on the floor.

I’m seeing names so far that don’t fit. MJ was a phenomenal perimeter defender (just like Kawhi now) but no fucking way could those guys guard bigs in the paint. No way.

I have yet to see a name that challenges what I said.

So honestly, put up or STFU.

LeBron is the closest but his perimeter defense was always average at best. And he’s an all time great, so yeah.

Some of the names I’m seeing are huge eye rolls. Jason Kidd????????? What in the actual fuck?

How crazy of me to suggest that one of the all time teams may have some all time unique traits.

Do you guys even know what versatile means?
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

I said most versatile... so tell me who is better guarding bigs in the paint and locking down on the perimeter? Draymond can guard all five positions on the floor.

I’m seeing names so far that don’t fit. MJ was a phenomenal perimeter defender (just like Kawhi now) but no fucking way could those guys guard bigs in the paint. No way.

I have yet to see a name that challenges what I said.

So honestly, put up or STFU.

LeBron is the closest but his perimeter defense was always average at best. And he’s an all time great, so yeah.

Some of the names I’m seeing are huge eye rolls. Jason Kidd????????? What in the actual fuck?

How crazy of me to suggest that one of the all time teams may have some all time unique traits.

Do you guys even know what versatile means?
    Kawhi Leonard?

Giannis Antetokounmpo?

Is this a real question?
    focus.

J - thought listing names of some all-time great defenders would make the discussion more fun, no?

NBA 2018/2019 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Kawhi Leonard?

Giannis Antetokounmpo?

Is this a real question?
    Do you watch basketball?

Kawhi is the best perimeter defender in the game. You put him in the paint against bigs and he will get chewed up.

Giannis - my MVP pick - is an absolute beast rim protector and may win DPOY. But he can’t guard a PG on the perimeter that well.

LOOK UP THE WORD VERSATILE.

Seriously, wtf?
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

J - thought listing names of some all-time great defenders would make the discussion more fun, no?
    I got it. Which is why I put those names out there. Blatant homerism makes one have blinders on, apparently.

Do you watch basketball?

Kawhi is the best perimeter defender in the game. You put him in the paint against bigs and he will get chewed up.

Giannis - my MVP pick - is an absolute beast rim protector and may win DPOY. But he can’t guard a PG on the perimeter that well.

Seriously, wtf?
    You're acting like a lunatic, there's no point trying to convince you of anything on this topic. Seriously, man, breath. Draymond is a great player, fantastic defender, but STFU with the insults for people who don't think he's the best defender ever.

As for me, off the top of my head I'd say KG or Rodman were the most versatile. But I accept that reasonable minds can differ, and I won't start yelling that you must not watch basketball if you don't agree.

And by the way, Jason Kidd was a fantastic defensive player.

There have been plenty of better defenders on the perimeter as well as in the paint, but never anyone who could do both at such a high level, while also constantly providing help.
    Rodman,
    Dennis Rodman is a crazy statistical outlier. He's the all time most most versatile defender and probably the best rebounder too, maybe second to Wilt, but analytics suggest he's much better relative to era. Data geeks argue Rodman added more value than Jordan in terms of win differentials, although anyone making that argument gets roasted because of intangibles. It's counterintuitive, but even the fact that he didn't take many shots and instead focused solely on D and rebounds made him more valuable because of all the additional team possessions.

5 times NBA Champion
    2 times NBA Defensive Player of The Year
    7 times NBA All-Defensive First Team
    7 times Rebounding Champion
    Last edited by MultiVerse; 05-17-2019 at 06:07 PM.

Do you watch basketball?

Seriously, wtf?
    I’m kinda just fucking with you, though I’m not sure that, if offensive production and intangibles were equal, you wouldn’t take Giannis on defense over Draymond. Even prime Draymond.
    focus.

What Da Fuckity Fuck?!?!?!?

Why in the name of all that's sacred did this get moved to the Bike/Sprcket Rocket sub-forum??????????

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    What Da Fuckity Fuck?!?!?!?

Why in the name of all that's sacred did this get moved to the Bike/Sprcket Rocket sub-forum??????????
    No idea. Anyone need a Titus Racer X? Just got an Evil...

Show me where I said that. Show me. Re-read what I wrote or STFU. Or apologize and admit you were just arguing against a straw man.
    Not only are you by far the biggest homer on the board you are the most defensive. Jesus!
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?