Page 89 of 111 FirstFirst ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 2771
    Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    And that ladies and gentlemen is the padded room in a nutshell.
    I laughed...
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    So, do you agree that KD did the right thing when he left when he did? I somehow wasn’t getting that from your prior post.
    do i agree? you mean this is about opinion and not empirical evidence and rules?

i do not agree or disagree that kd did the right thing because it is not for me to decide what the right thing is for kd, is it. i'm sure he was more than capable of sitting on the bench or behind the bench to watch the end of an elimination game and all the games prior. he's kevin fucking durant.
    who's going to stop him? he chose not to.

people seem to have opinions about that

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    ^
    You'd better find a safe place to be in case they lose. See: Vancouver 2011.
    Huge difference between Hockey & basketball in Canada

Toronto & Vancouver also very different.

+ legal accessible weed in the 19.

But should Armageddon break out I think I will be OK in my posh hotel in the Financial District

^^ well, the whole widespread cheering of a devastating injury makes me think otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    annoying this NBA playoffs has not been about the basketball.
    For about 12 mins before KD got hurt, we got to see some good play... so there’s that...

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    do i agree? you mean this is about opinion and not empirical evidence and rules?

i do not agree or disagree that kd did the right thing because it is not for me to decide what the right thing is for kd, is it. i'm sure he was more than capable of sitting on the bench or behind the bench to watch the end of an elimination game and all the games prior. he's kevin fucking durant.
    who's going to stop him? he chose not to.

people seem to have opinions about that
    Ah, so the whole point of your previous post about some obscure blazer player who was injured but came in to watch part of a play off game and seemingly lifted the spirits of his teammates enough to win that game - that was completely unconnected with anything KD did or did not do? Even though, people were discussing KD’s injury at the time, and the fact that he immediately left the stadium. Your anecdote was unrelated to that?

i'm sure he was more than capable of sitting on the bench or behind the bench to watch the end of an elimination game and all the games prior.
    It’s great when they double down on stupid with more conviction the second time.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    It’s great when they double down on stupid with more conviction the second time.
    no more conviction. it's pretty much exactly what i said the first time. are you saying he was not capable of sitting on or behind the bench?

^^ well, the whole widespread cheering of a devastating injury makes me think otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Oh, fuck off.

no more conviction. it's pretty much exactly what i said the first time. are you saying he was not capable of sitting on or behind the bench?
    Not without sticking his fucking leg out on the court.... bending his knee is going to hurt more.

Behind the bench? What is he going to do... kick some fans out of their seats?

I've NEVER seen someone get hurt to the degree they need a leg brace and come back out during the same game.

was he capable? That's a bizarre question. Yes, of course he was physically able to sit there, it's not like he had a gaping ass wound that prevented him from sitting in a chair, and I'll assume (though can't know for sure) that they could have found a way to accommodate him such that he could have elevated/iced his foot (because I also guess that would be the protocol after an injury like that) while sitting courtside.

Was it reasonable for him not to do so? That's the only question that matters.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Cheapest ticket on stubhub for tomorrow night’s game 6 is over $650 with fees

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8412.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	580.3 KB 
ID:	285649

He tore his fucking Achilles. No he shouldn't sit in the bench. He should get drugs and medical attention. My day drinking today has given me elevated powers of observation and acuity.

NBA 2018/2019 thread

Stub hub is ass. Lol..

KD has surgery 24 hours after injury and dopes still think he should have hobbled back to courtside in crutches. That’s just wishing harm on someone.

KD has surgery 24 hours after injury and dopes still think he should have hobbled back to courtside in crutches. That’s just wishing harm on someone.
    So you're thinking he won't start in Game 6, but maybe come off the bench?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

NBA 2018/2019 thread

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Surely he can come out in a wheel chair to inspire the team. Maybe stand and wave to the fans. Can you imagine.!?

Nah, he’d just get criticized.

If he was a real man he would. Fuck.

I've NEVER seen someone get hurt to the degree they need a leg brace and come back out during the same game.
    Name:  IMG_6717.JPG
Views: 191
Size:  142.2 KB

Sorry. I'm just fucking w ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    was he capable? That's a bizarre question. Yes, of course he was physically able to sit there, it's not like he had a gaping ass wound that prevented him from sitting in a chair, and I'll assume (though can't know for sure) that they could have found a way to accommodate him such that he could have elevated/iced his foot (because I also guess that would be the protocol after an injury like that) while sitting courtside.

Was it reasonable for him not to do so? That's the only question that matters.
    of course it was reasonable for him not to do so. it was not his only choice.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Name:  IMG_6717.JPG
Views: 191
Size:  142.2 KB

Sorry. I'm just fucking w ya.
    i have to say i'm pretty sure i've seen people in all kinds of fucked up states in various sports come back to see the finish with their team.

Surely he can come out in a wheel chair to inspire the team. Maybe stand and wave to the fans. Can you imagine.!?

Nah, he’d just get criticized.
    you are such a giant crybaby it's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Thermal pack is a leg brace?

i have to say i'm pretty sure i've seen people in all kinds of fucked up states in various sports come back to see the finish with their team.
    So you're saying that Rudy T should've just sucked it up (or rather, spat out the spinal fluid) and returned to the floor to play?

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

you are such a giant crybaby it's amazing.
    Get a job loser. lol..

So you're saying that Rudy T should've just sucked it up (or rather, spat out the spinal fluid) and returned to the floor to play?

EUREKA!