Page 42 of 111 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 2771
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Is it crazy to think that part or a lot of the reason Magic bailed was that he knew the Luke Walton assault allegations were about to blow up? I get that there were a thousand other reasons I'd bail on that gig but maybe that was the last straw?
    he quit because he sucked

It was awesome to see Lillard out westbrook Westbrook. I am probably completely wrong but I think the Jazz take this to 6 tonight.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Jeebus - Rox and Jazz have 13 TOs in 1st quarter. Playing hard, but not well. Tied at 20...

lillard seems to be the perfect leader for a team from portland. he seems to have taken a big step this year. it's too bad nurkic got hurt. but then again, maybe it is spurring lillard to greater heights. maybe lillard will spur his teammates to greater heights. they can make the next round interesting for sure no matter who it is.

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    It was awesome to see Lillard out westbrook Westbrook. I am probably completely wrong but I think the Jazz take this to 6 tonight.
    I think that might be an insult to Lillard.

Come on Jazz!
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

NBA 2018/2019 thread

Well shit! I am definitely a Dubs fan in the next series. I seriously dislike Chris Paul more than Harden. What am I saying? I hate them both.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    That's the move for sure....or only ask PG questions.

Read this piece too: https://sports.yahoo.com/inside-the-...152741789.html
    That is a great article. I enjoyed listening to everyone on sports radio absolutely skewer George and Westbrick today. It was savage but they brought it on themselves. Sad to see PG seemingly become more like Russ.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    That was awesome and I’m a big Dame fan but pump the brakes a bit there! He’s won a total of 2 (?) playoff series in his career so far. Lol...
    First, just know that when I post claims like this, I am well aware that I am simultaneously and inadvertently pouring sand in your sensitive, gaping varsh, and it makes me smile.

Second, Dame hasn’t exactly had the supporting cast necessary to be a perennial playoff favorite, winning only three of six 1st round series he’s been in. But if a game is on the line with seconds remaining with a half court set, I can’t think of too many players I’d rather give the ball....

Regarding being underrated, I heard him lauded as second only to Steph at PG today, as well as one of the best all around NBA players at their respective positions “not named Steph, Gianis or LeBron” on two different radio programs. So at least I’m not alone. But I’ll pump the brakes to keep your clam intact and ready for that medium hog (while it’s still in the Bay).
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Clips made a ton of shots. Ubs (no D) had no urgency and played from behind all game. Played with fire and got burned.

Crazy that a 4th quarter shootout between KD, on a night when KD was double teamed and still had 45pts, and Lou Williams saw Williams come out on top....

NBA 2018/2019 thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    First, just know that when I post claims like this, I am well aware that I am simultaneously and inadvertently pouring sand in your sensitive, gaping varsh, and it makes me smile.

Second, Dame hasn’t exactly had the supporting cast necessary to be a perennial playoff favorite, winning only three of six 1st round series he’s been in. But if a game is on the line with seconds remaining with a half court set, I can’t think of too many players I’d rather give the ball....

Regarding being underrated, I heard him lauded as second only to Steph at PG today, as well as one of the best all around NBA players at their respective positions “not named Steph, Gianis or LeBron” on two different radio programs. So at least I’m not alone. But I’ll pump the brakes to keep your clam intact and ready for that medium hog (while it’s still in the Bay).
    Ok there. I write one sentence and you respond with three paragraphs... yeah, I’m the sensitive one.

Even as a Dubs fan, I gotta say Clips looked good tonight, and fun to watch, and gave the effort I was hoping for from the Jazz. Kinda reminded me of the Dubs back in the day, when they were hungry.

Clippers just plain out hustled them for sure...

Harrell bulldozing to the net uncontested time after time (as he did in game 2 as well) makes me worry about Capela, assuming the Dubs play Houston, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Clippers just plain out hustled them for sure...
    imagine when they get KD and Kawi.

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    gotta second riser, the bucks are going to have a tough time with the celts. Giannis is going to have to excel. he averages 32 minutes a game and plays hard on both ends. the celts are really deep and young and physical. two of the three times they met were pretty close going 2 - 1 to the bucks.

so celts in that one

sixers vs toronto

toronto
    Fingers crossed. I certainly want the Celtics to win. However, even though they swept the Pacers, they didn't dominate them. It felt like each game could have easily gone the other way and they could have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory without much trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    imagine when they get KD and Kawi.
    On cue...
    https://www.theringer.com/2019/4/25/...ard-doc-rivers

Never underestimate Jerry West...

I hate to say it but Houston is looking like the best team in the West at least right now. Warriors seem to have lost focus and let their arrogance catch up to em, but they still have 4 all-stars and will likely pull it together for the series with the Rockets.

I'm sticking by my East picks. I think Milwaukee takes care of Boston in 6 or 7. Despite sweeping the Pacers, the Celtics only had an avg. margin of victory of 6 pts or so.

Philly doesn't look much different than last year, I think the Raptors take care of them in 5.

Also, we may all owe Grizz and OregonDead an apology....Zers are really looking like they could make the WCF.
    It sucks to suck.

Doc Rivers is demonstrating that while he was an awful GM, he is a really good coach.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

And Jerry West's fingerprints are never on loser teams

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinSki View Post
    I hate to say it but Houston is looking like the best team in the West at least right now. Warriors seem to have lost focus and let their arrogance catch up to em, but they still have 4 all-stars and will likely pull it together for the series with the Rockets.

I'm sticking by my East picks. I think Milwaukee takes care of Boston in 6 or 7. Despite sweeping the Pacers, the Celtics only had an avg. margin of victory of 6 pts or so.

Philly doesn't look much different than last year, I think the Raptors take care of them in 5.

Also, we may all owe Grizz and OregonDead an apology....Zers are really looking like they could make the WCF.
    Well... I don’t disagree about the Warriors, but if Harden and Paul play as inefficiently as they have the last few games the Warriors will murder them. But clearly the Warriors lazy habits are catching up to them... on the other hand, I think Houston will have their full attention... so long as the Dubs don’t fuck up so badly they don’t even play them!

Don't know where to put this but the current NBA thread seems appropriate

RIP John Havlicek, 13-time all-star, 8-time NBA Champion, Hall of Famer, and all-time Celtics leading scorer

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...vlicek-dies-79

RIP Hondo.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Don't know where to put this but the current NBA thread seems appropriate

RIP John Havlicek, 13-time all-star, 8-time NBA Champion, Hall of Famer, and all-time Celtics leading scorer

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...vlicek-dies-79
    All-timer. RIP