Page 78 of 111 FirstFirst ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 2771
    Way to step up tonight Cousins. Although I think he was overselling some of that contact.
    Dubs triage has a full house.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Didn’t see too many shots of Drake tonight
    It was noticeable. I’m sure that came from Adam Silver... hell, they barely showed Obama.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Klay Thompson to Drake: ‘See You in the Bay, Aubrey. Weren’t Talking Tonight, Were Ya? With Your Bum Ass’
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    It was noticeable. I’m sure that came from Adam Silver... hell, they barely showed Obama.
    I didn't even know Obama was in the crowd if not for a social media video showing him getting a standing O before the game. Unfortunately, Obama is somehow more controversial than Drake.

NBA 2018/2019 thread

Dubs’ Looney has broken collarbone - guess he’s done for year (Kawhi’s Revenge)

Klay has strained hamstring - may not play game 3 (thanks to a Danny Green hip check while shooting a 3 and, after watching the replay from multiple angles, fuck Van Gundy for saying he was trying to draw a foul - Green knocked him off balance)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.red...y_while_he_is/

And, just because it’s right to say again - fuck Van Gundy and Mark Jackson. Would rather listen to the radio and have the action off time from the commentary than listen to those two hack weasels

Not to mention Van Gundy obsessing over Steph drawing contact while giving Kawhi a pass even though he did that on almost every shot during the second half. And also not seeming to care when it was Harden, either.

Guess Drake or Jay-Z really wanted to go to game 4.
    https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/n...na-per-report/
    "One pair of fans must really want to watch the Golden State Warriors face the Toronto Raptors in the NBA Finals in what will be one of the final games played at Oracle Arena.
    With the Warriors scheduled to host the Raptors in Game 4 of the NBA Finals, a customer has set a new record for a per-seat purchase by paying $50,507.50 each for two seats totaling $101,015, according to Darren Rovell of ESPN."

However:
    "It's worth noting that this is likely a record purchase per seat through a team's official website. During the 2017 Finals between the Warriors and the Cleveland Cavaliers, somebody paid $133,000 total for two seats for Game 5 at Oracle Arena. As noted in this article by USA Today Sports, service fees were nearly $10,000 per ticket, more than three times the face value of the tickets ($3,000). In other words, the tickets sold for roughly $113,000, meaning that each ticket was sold for roughly just under $57,000 each."

Could be Rihanna... it must be nice to have eff-you money.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Dubs’ Looney has broken collarbone - guess he’s done for year (Kawhi’s Revenge)

Klay has strained hamstring - may not play game 3 (thanks to a Danny Green hip check while shooting a 3 and, after watching the replay from multiple angles, fuck Van Gundy for saying he was trying to draw a foul - Green knocked him off balance)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.red...y_while_he_is/

And, just because it’s right to say again - fuck Van Gundy and Mark Jackson. Would rather listen to the radio and have the action off time from the commentary than listen to those two hack weasels
    totally agree. i almost enjoy the fact that mark jackson has to watch what he couldnt do.

NBA 2018/2019 thread

I'm embarrassed to even be posting in this thread. Worst league ever.

Just saw NBA talking about not using the term "owner" because of race issues

This league needs to die in a fire
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    I'm embarrassed. Just saw NBA talking about not using the term "owner" because of race and the NFL is worried about kneeling
    Fify. Seems like the NFL could learn a thing or two from the NBA

Klay out tonight? If I was the Canucks I would beat the crap out of Steph every time he touched the ball. Go all Detroit Pistons on him.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Klay out tonight? If I was the Canucks I would beat the crap out of Steph every time he touched the ball. Go all Detroit Pistons on him.
    Not playing tonight.

What the hell is up with this schedule. Trying to stretch it to July? Don’t recall so much down time between games. Should be hockey one night and hoops next night. Why miss having a game this weekend?

Average Joe BB player getting $10-20M/year is more offensive than anything. If the next generation gets any softer, I can't even imagine.
    Pay me that much and you can call me and yourself any damn thing you want. Words don't have power unless you give them power in most instances in life. Master Blaster rules Bartertown.

Hockey is a great sport and most of the players (and the ice) are white. There’s a thread that I bet is so cool it’s ice cold.

Of course, I know jack shit about hockey so I don’t post there. Not embarrassed about my self-control...

Are you upset that a black man has just the tiniest bit of symbolic power, or are you just pissed because all the fat white chics are fucking black dudes?

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Are you upset that a black man has just the tiniest bit of symbolic power, or are you just pissed because all the fat white chics are fucking black dudes?
    boom!

A little hype - 21 3s in a row in practice (only a couple hit any rim): https://clutchpoints.com/warriors-vi...tate-practice/

No KD, Klay or Looney for Dubs. Raps have to win.

Can I start a go fund me to raise enough money to get these refs to shove their whistles up their asses? Enough! Let them fucking play!

NBA 2018/2019 thread

Curry is pretending he’s back at Davidson.
    Kawhi is beat up, can’t even dunk.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Almost boring tonight...

basketball still going on? dragging it out...too many off days between games.

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    Almost boring tonight...
    Agreed. A whistle on almost every possession... totally killed any sense of flow or pacing to the game. It wasn't skewed in either direction but just way too much interference. Good effort by Curry trying to carry the load and still scoring a lot of points despite being double teamed much of the night, but Boogie still isn't back in shape and the Warriors just don't have enough scoring ability with Klay, KD and Looney out. When Steph had to sit to catch his breath it was pretty ugly out there. Toronto hit all of those open looks from three (especially Green) so once that started happening it seemed like it was over despite GS hanging around until the middle of the fourth.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    basketball still going on? dragging it out...too many off days between games.
    Football has a week off between games. Why is 2-3 days a problem? I’ve heard this one before... I don’t get it. You do realize this is the finals, right? Every game that happens now is between the same 2 teams?
    focus.