Page 94 of 111 FirstFirst ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 2771
    Thanks for the congrats, and hats off to a team of gutsy motherfuckers (GSW), GS was never out of this game or the series until 0.00 seconds on the clock. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Give it to the walk on... VanVleet!!!
    Ya, he was nails. Looked more Steph like than Steph tonight

I am kind of disappointed the coach doesn't speak Canadian.

Gotta hand it to the Raps. They had the Coach of the Year last year, and yet Ujiri still fired him and promoted Nurse. He swung for the fences with Kawhi, possibly a 1 season rental, and then added Gasol midseason.

Some serious guts from Ujiri, and he looks like a genius. Mad respect.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Maybe lesson for Celtics to go all in?
    https://www.theringer.com/nba/2019/6...-anthony-davis

I was at the Raptors first game ever. It was exciting but I never imagined this could happen against a team like GSW or any of the past powerhouse teams. We got close but we always got outplayed. Not this time.

Toronto - Canada - all Raptor fans everywhere and to this Team that did us proud. How the franchise grew up and did the impossible.
    We needed this big time. Still getting the chills.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    I am kind of disappointed the coach doesn't speak Canadian.
    Lulz & FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Gotta hand it to the Raps. They had the Coach of the Year last year, and yet Ujiri still fired him and promoted Nurse. He swung for the fences with Kawhi, possibly a 1 season rental, and then added Gasol midseason.

Some serious guts from Ujiri, and he looks like a genius. Mad respect.
    I know, right?

Congrats PTO’s, RAP’s & TOR’s

Sorry, GSW...heartbreaking but not really...the team was stacked, and it was an uphill battle for your opponents even with the injuries.

Gonna be a lot harder for the jazz to sign kawhi, kemba and AD now but I still have hope

Gotta admit it was a much more entertaining series than it would have been if warriors had been healthy.

Dubs may go back to KNBR next season. We’ll see. Would be easier to get games when going back n forth to Tahoe

Klay tore ACL; prolly out all next year, too

This is why I tried to enjoy the team when it was together and healthy. Never know...

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    Congrats PTO’s, RAP’s & TOR’s

Sorry, GSW...heartbreaking but not really...the team was stacked, and it was an uphill battle for your opponents even with the injuries.
    Two of best players in the league out for season next year. No KD and no Klay.

Hope they won’t be diminished for the rest of their careers. They’re gonna go through hell to get back though...

i can see the shift in power going to the east now...free agents and dynasty finished.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    i can see the shift in power going to the east now...free agents and dynasty finished.
    yeah I think you may be jumping the gun a bit there.
    Still a lot more loaded teams in the West.

Raptors did a great thing but dont see a dynasty . Although that Bucks team is going to be good for a while

my sister lives in pacifica and has lived in the bay area for 30 years since she went to berkeley and they have been warrior fans for a long time. her son is 11 and tight with my son and so my son is as much a warriors fan as a blazer fan. he went to bed at half last night and just stuck his head out of his bedroom to ask me who won. when i told him he rolled his eyes and went back to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    my sister lives in pacifica and has lived in the bay area for 30 years since she went to berkeley and they have been warrior fans for a long time. her son is 11 and tight with my son and so my son is as much a warriors fan as a blazer fan. he went to bed at half last night and just stuck his head out of his bedroom to ask me who won. when i told him he rolled his eyes and went back to bed.
    Shouldn't be be going to school?

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    last day was wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Silly East coaster.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I don't think Klay is out for all of next season. ACL is not usually a 12 month injury unless there's tons of damage.

And for whoever said the Bucks would be good for a long time, they actually have some difficult contract situations.
    Last edited by Danno; 06-14-2019 at 08:01 AM.

NBA 2018/2019 thread

Dubs for next year:

No KD or Klay.
    Steph and Dray
    Gonna have to re-sign Draymond.
    Re-sign Looney (have Bird Rights; can sign for whatever).
    Livingston retires.
    Can see Iguodala staying for a last year for $16M.
    Boogie leaves for more than Dubs can pay.

If a player is seriously injured, his team can apply for the disabled player exception to replace him. In order for the exception to be granted, an NBA-designated physician must determine that the player is “substantially more likely than not” to be sidelined through at least June 15 of that league year. If granted, the disabled player exception allows a club to sign a replacement player for 50% of the injured player’s salary, or for the amount of the non-taxpayer’s mid-level exception, whichever is lesser.

Dubs may have $9M to spend next year for Klay’s replacement (Recruit Danny Green or Trevor Ariza)

Also, if KD opts in, they may have and additional $9M to spend on his replacement, too. Not likely but “you’re saying we have a chance...”
    (Rudy Gay, Marcus Morris or Terence Ross?)

Other salary slots would be about $5.7M for Livingston, who will retire ($7.7M -$2M guarantee) (Rodney Hood or Pat Beverley?)

$5.7M taxpayer MLE may also be available assuming Boogie leaves.

at least no more of this stupid shit

https://deadspin.com/drake-had-three...d-t-1835514234

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    And for whoever said the Bucks would be good for a long time, they actually have some difficult contract situations.
    thought they were set for a few, my bad.

This Masai Ujiri not being allowed on the court at first is going to be interesting when it all comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Dubs for next year:

No KD or Klay.
    Steph and Dray
    Gonna have to re-sign Draymond.
    Re-sign Looney (have Bird Rights; can sign for whatever).
    Livingston retires.
    Can see Iguodala staying for a last year for $16M.
    Boogie leaves for more than Dubs can pay.

If a player is seriously injured, his team can apply for the disabled player exception to replace him. In order for the exception to be granted, an NBA-designated physician must determine that the player is “substantially more likely than not” to be sidelined through at least June 15 of that league year. If granted, the disabled player exception allows a club to sign a replacement player for 50% of the injured player’s salary, or for the amount of the non-taxpayer’s mid-level exception, whichever is lesser.

Dubs may have $9M to spend next year for Klay’s replacement (Recruit Danny Green or Trevor Ariza)

Also, if KD opts in, they may have and additional $9M to spend on his replacement, too. Not likely but “you’re saying we have a chance...”
    (Rudy Gay, Marcus Morris or Terence Ross?)

Other salary slots would be about $5.7M for Livingston, who will retire ($7.7M -$2M guarantee) (Rodney Hood or Pat Beverley?)

$5.7M taxpayer MLE may also be available assuming Boogie leaves.

interesting.

the rockets brass are in such dire straits that rumors are looking at scraping and trading anyone, even harden. if the rockets could get looney, iggy or boogie; that might be enough to get past the warriors next year; that's what the raptors did and if kwahi leaves; rockets wining it all is not far fetched; but none of that matters as long as 9 of 10 plays are harden looks for his shot and passes out when he cant get it.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !