Page 84 of 111 FirstFirst ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2771
    Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Kinda shocked dubs squeezed that one out. Wow.

Im not really to keen on KD leaving the building. Prima Donna move
    He was on crutches and in a boot. Sure it would be great if he could hang on the bench, but prima donna in that particular instance is a little harsh.

Kinda shocked dubs squeezed that one out. Wow.

Im not really to keen on KD leaving the building. Prima Donna move

That’s a serious injury. Could be career ender. I doubt it was his decision to leave.

You're right, probably the agent.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    He was on crutches and in a boot. Sure it would be great if he could hang on the bench, but prima donna in that particular instance is a little harsh.
    Maybe. But I remember Bird lying on the floor so he could still play w a bad back. Achilles or calf vs that kinda pain? Or even Looneys rib? Fuck that, pussy move in comparison the more I think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Was the team hurt? Did it still play? Yes? Then your example is stupid
    You’re a little worked up about this. Yeah some fans are douchebags and some fans get caught up in the moment and some fans have a lot more class.

I just described the fans (and owners) of every sports team ever - including all your favorites. Put down the laptop and eat a bran muffin.

Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    Total gut punch for Toronto. If they lose the series they’ll remember those last 2 minutes for a long time.
    Seemed to me Kawhi was trying to do it all at the end. He made 2 great shots but then he tried to get fancy.

NBA 2018/2019 thread

Maybe. But I remember Bird lying on the floor so he could still play w a bad back. Achilles or calf vs that kinda pain? Or even Looneys rib? Fuck that, pussy move in comparison the more I think about it.
    No way. No comparison. Bird couldn’t really do a lot more damage. Same with a rib. KD might need surgery tomorrow just to be ready for next season. Is there an MRI machine at the stadium?

In other news, that goldtending they called on Boogie that took away his dunk is the first time they went with "not convincing w enough to change call". Earlier calls didn't get that scrutiny and got changed

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    No way. No comparison. Bird couldn’t really do a lot more damage. Same with a rib. KD might need surgery tomorrow just to be ready for next season. Is there and MRI machine at the stadium?
    He's not getting surgery in Toronto and he ain't doing any more damage w a boot on. He's pissed because it is gonna alter his career and probably rightly so, but he is still being a bitch. This is the first time I have ever felt that way about KD btw

i am quite sure durant was capable of sitting on the bench with his teammates. just as he has been for a month.

gutsy win by the champs. who knows what can happen.

NBA 2018/2019 thread

He could have his MRI done in Toronto and doctors can prepare treatment on the way home. Unless KD takes private flight which I doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Dude busts his ass to come back. Probably comes back too early and re-injures himself, possibly very seriously. Called a bitch by keyboard warriors for not coming back and sitting on the bench. Funny.

Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    Dude busts his ass to come back. Probably comes back too early and re-injures himself, possibly very seriously. Called a bitch by keyboard warriors for not coming back and sitting on the bench. Funny.
    No shit. Sounds like he tore his achilles. He might not play next year.

NBA 2018/2019 thread

KD sits on the bench for all those games with a chance he jumps up to celebrate or avoid a collision and re-injures?

I expect that crap from Spook but you others? Cmon.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    You’re a little worked up about this. Yeah some fans are douchebags and some fans get caught up in the moment and some fans have a lot more class.

I just described the fans (and owners) of every sports team ever - including all your favorites. Put down the laptop and eat a bran muffin.
    Fuck you. Work up that

NBA 2018/2019 thread

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    No shit. Sounds like he tore his achilles. He might not play next year.
    Might have already been partially torn.

It didn’t look like a complete tear this time either. That might be good news.

"The people that questioned whether he wanted to get back and play were wrong. He’s one of the most misunderstood people. He’s a good teammate and I’m lucky to know him." Bob Myers (president of basketball operations for the Golden State Warriors) on Kevin Durant

Also, shameful the way some fans cheered but the crowd, with some prodding, did recognize their lapse and respectfully clapped while chanting "KD" as Durant was helped off the court.

Very entertaining game gents!

On behalf of my country, I apologize for the fucking idiots cheering for KD's injury - total classless dipshits though you may expect such a thing from Torontonian "my city is the centre of the universe" morans. The only thing I can suggest as far as a possible reason (other than my original proposition) is that it's a very very new sport for us up here and we have yet to figure out the subtle nuances of fanmanship.

(Sorry Mr. Naismith)

Also, if The Claw wins in TO he'll be back there next season.
    Go Raptors!

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Fuck you. Work up that
    Sorry my bad. Didn’t know I was talking to the captain of the Golden State Keyboard Warriors

Good luck falling asleep easily tonight.

#provedmypoint

Real sad about KD. The Warriors are for sure going to win in 7 though. Mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by kungpow View Post
    Real sad about KD. The Warriors are for sure going to win in 7 though. Mark my words.
    Shut your dirty whore mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post

The only thing I can suggest as far as a possible reason (other than my original proposition) is that it's a very very new sport for us up here and we have yet to figure out the subtle nuances of fanmanship.
    !
    I have to say, that was very polite. At least you didn’t just waltz into the league and start chirping.

NBA 2018/2019 thread

https://twitter.com/aclrecoveryclub/...378450432?s=21

Slomo of KD’s calf as it injured.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    KD sits on the bench for all those games with a chance he jumps up to celebrate or avoid a collision and re-injures?

I expect that crap from Spook but you others? Cmon.
    riiiiiight. he's going to jump up and celebrate wih a boot on and injure a ruptured achilles worse. it's just too hard to control himself and too dangerous to be a good teammate.

Midway through the third quarter, with his teammates in a dogfight for their season, Durant couldn't bear to even remain in the building. With an ugly gray boot on his right foot, he used crutches to limp his way out of the arena.

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    https://twitter.com/aclrecoveryclub/...378450432?s=21

Slomo of KD’s calf as it injured.
    yikes