Page 105 of 111 FirstFirst ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 2771
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    josh richardson and al horford? jimmy with 4 year deal....clearly wanted out.
    Their 4 best players are Embiid, Simmons, Horford, and Harris. A center, a C/PF, a PF, and a 6'10 PG. Holy hell!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

NBA 2018/2019 thread

Dubs trade Iguodala (who may retire) for 1st rounder to make room for sign n trade for D’Angelo Russell (4/$117M). Andre will be missed.

Brogdon to Indiana is interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Lakers are either crushing it with Leonard or they are building a roster out of scraps. Boom or bust

Jazz just got a whole lot better...
    Bogdanovic, Conley are good O upgrades without being liabilities on D. Gonna be a wild year.

Did I read the news right? Did the Knicks really sign Julius Randle, Taj Gibson, AND Bobby Portis? WTF?
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Did I read the news right? Did the Knicks really sign Julius Randle, Taj Gibson, AND Bobby Portis? WTF?
    Hey, they DID say they weren’t going after 2nd tier guys. Didn’t say ANYTHING about 3rd tier...

OMG, I clearly didn’t understand the level of hate of the Dubs by other fans. The following rant from Reddit enlightened me:

“Son of a BITCH do I hate the Warriors. I know most everyone does but for me it goes much deeper than that. I am beyond hate. 5 straight Finals. 5 straight Finals have I put up with the Warriors and their nonstop Warrior winning wats. I have had to watch Draymond Green eat his fucking W's for the past half decade. My friend is a Jazz fan, he says "Oh yEaH I HatE tHe WaRRiOrs tOo BrO" and I say You dumb bitch. Shut the fuck up with your dumb bullshit. We have to play them FOUR TIMES A YEAR, EVERY YEAR. and he says "yeah but" and I can't even hear him because at this point I'm thinking about that youtube thumbnail of baby faced, chewing on his mouth guard, cocky little fuck Steph Curry when he dad dicked the Thunder and there is blood in my ears and hate in my heart. FUCK.
    And don't even get me started on their fans. One of my "friends" is a Warriors and a Patriots fan. THEY'RE ON OPPOSITE COASTS YOU FUCK. And he has the nerve to call me out for being a Rockets and a Saints fan. LA (louisiana) DIDN'T HAVE A BASKETBALL TEAM WHEN I STARTED WATCHING, YOU STUPID BITCH. I CHOSE THE TEAM WITH THE PRETTY COLORS CAUSE I DIDNT REALIZE THEY WOULD HAVE SATAN A SNITCH AND HIS DONKEY IN THEIR CONFERENCE. I love how on this subreddit you can go to any given comment thread and find some idiot with a warriors flair talking about Curry. Every warriors fan would let steph curry shit in their cereal every morning for a FORTNIGHT just to suckle one of his ring fingers. and I just KNOW that they're reading this right now, because they infest game threads like a ganon of leeches, and halfway through skimming it with their limited reading skills they realize they have an erection, so they ctrl+shift+n and search ayesha curry feet until they bust a nut onto the keyboard, posting comments like "if this wasnt curry people would think this was cool" or just "mmmphmmgofgpsngfjg" because they still have Steph Currys DICK in their mouth.
    They say don't cheer for injuries. Fuck that. I hope Steph Curry gets hit by an airplane. He'll be screaming at one of his teammates who works day in and day out for him, because the warriors are only up 74 - 8, and some insane fan will just lose it and prison shank him 3 times, and then once more for good measure. And I'll watch that shit on youtube for the rest of my life. I'll be there at his funeral to comfort Ayesha with hors d'oeuvres but when it's my turn to sprinkle dirt on his coffin I'll drop a picture of LeBron James instead. And when security drags me out for causing a rumpus I'll just laugh and laugh, because I know that I hired the insane fan to do it. It was my plan all along. All I had to do was promise him the chance to wear step currys skin. Oh, you thought the funeral was closed casket out of respect? No, no my friend. His SKIN is gone. Where is it now, you ask? It's been... distributed. A small bribe to the chef was all it took. And now Ayesha is wondering why her pig in a blanket has the faint taste of vegetable curry ice cream, and the tears begin again as my laughter drowns out the wind and the rain. And the world keeps spinning. I am home now. Some days are good. Some days aren't. All I can do is live what life Curry has left me.”

Wow, just wow... that’s too fucking funny...

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Jazz just got a whole lot better...
    Bogdanovic, Conley are good O upgrades without being liabilities on D. Gonna be a wild year.
    Pending Kawhi's decision, the Jazz have the most balanced roster in the NBA. No holes on that team, and they're loaded with tough, smart guys. Contenders.

Rubio got $51M from the Suns? Holy fuck. That's gotta be right behind the Knicks in the stupid department.

warriors are out KD and down a splash brother and still given better odds to win the championship than the non changed yet roster and non injured rockets. I am quite certain harden will follow westbrook as a top fifty player who never won it all.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Sixers roster is wacky. Having Horford around should be a boon for Embiid. Horford is about as professional as it get's and perhaps, since he has pretty much owned Embiid on the court, a little bit of that will rub off on the big goofball.

Brown has his work cut out for him to make that roster work. It could be amazing. It could also be a complete sieve when it comes to perimeter D, and suffer from a lack of ball handlers outside of Simmons, who has his own shortcomings along with his obvious strengths.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Sixers roster is wacky. Having Horford around should be a boon for Embiid. Horford is about as professional as it get's and perhaps, since he has pretty much owned Embiid on the court, a little bit of that will rub off on the big goofball.

Brown has his work cut out for him to make that roster work. It could be amazing. It could also be a complete sieve when it comes to perimeter D, and suffer from a lack of ball handlers outside of Simmons, who has his own shortcomings along with his obvious strengths.
    And lack of shooting. They lost Reddick.

But yeah, they will be interesting for sure.

^^^ more players coming...pg and wing needed

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinSki View Post
    KD, Kyrie, and DeAndre Jordan all to the Nets?? Once KD is healthy again, they're either going to absolutely dominate or crash and burn. 2020 All-Diva Team.

Also, gotta laugh at the Knicks apparently throwing their whole team away for Julius Randle and no one else.

I haven't followed the whole Horford thing, is it about money or something else? Looks like that three-way trade is going to happen.

Kawhi is the big question mark now, but I can't see him going to Knicks or Clippers without them signing anyone else and I really can't see him being Lebron's second option. I'm guessing a one-year with Raptors.
    Nobody is going to go to the knicks now. I think every talented player in the nba views the knicks .org as toxic

Dolan sucks

Zers have gotten better for sure. It's going to be a very interesting season out west.

West will be brutal this year. Some well balanced teams forming. Looking forward to watching some great battles.

The Whiteside for Harkless, ML trade was a good move. Wish we could have kept Seth. If Nurkic can get back to good form by the playoffs this team could go to the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    Brogdon to Indiana is interesting.

Add one more shooter (had hoped it would be Seth Curry) and the Pacers should have a well-balanced team to keep them in the playoff picture until Vic returns in Dec/Jan. Definitely got a lot younger this off-season too. I think this is the year that either Turner and Sabonis learn to play together or one of them gets traded before the deadline for sure.
    It sucks to suck.

C's getting Kanter. 2 years, $10 million.

But Marc Spears of The Undefeated posted a text message he received from Kanter in which the Turkish big man says he was considering re-signing with the Blazers, but opted not to because the team gave him a narrow window to make the decision.
    View image on Twitter

Marc J. Spears
    ✔@MarcJSpearsESPN

New Celtics center Enes Kanter via text to @TheUndefeated on why he didn’t return to Portland.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Zers have gotten better for sure. It's going to be a very interesting season out west.
    Wait, why? No Kanter, no Seth, re-signed Nurkic, Hood and Dame. Adding Hezonja is that big a deal?
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Wait, why? No Kanter, no Seth, re-signed Nurkic, Hood and Dame. Adding Hezonja is that big a deal?
    Whiteside.

Whiteside.
    Maybe they're looking to trade Whiteside's expiring contract and Bazemore for someone? Is Beal available?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Don't they need Whiteside? Nurkic may not start the season, and they just traded Leonard (for Whiteside) and let Kanter leave.

Whiteside.
    And Bazemore.

And getting rid of almost all of our bad contracts in one off season. Not bad.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."