Page 104 of 111 FirstFirst ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 2771
    I'm not overly excited about Capela. If they can get him with cap space or a draft pick, great. If it means trading Smart or Hayward (the names I see), fuck no.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Perhaps. It's too exhausting for teams to play that kind of defense during a long regular season, though. Kind of like we see with Harden where he's less effective / efficient in the playoffs when teams lock in on defense and have more discipline. I suspect the strategy might be to let Steph get his but not let anyone else get going.

Dubs are in a weakened state. Maybe other players will see some of those as a time to make up for the past five years.

But maybe I am just in my rec league frame of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    Dubs are in a weakened state. Maybe other players will see some of those as a time to make up for the past five years.
    Those two rookies they just drafted are going to have a great opportunity to establish themselves, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I'm not overly excited about Capela. If they can get him with cap space or a draft pick, great. If it means trading Smart or Hayward (the names I see), fuck no.
    Salary-wise, it can pretty much only be Smart. Unless you want to give up one of the Jays + other players.

As much as I love Smart as a player, I think the C's need Capela more, and he's on a very good contract. Plus, there is a risk that Smart's shooting reverts to what he showed his first 4 years in the league. I'd sure miss the guy though. Watching him in a Sixers uniform would be tough.

butler scaring the crap out of me....miami now?? come on elton, offer him the max tomorrow...end this crazy talk.

NBA 2018/2019 thread

Walker to Cs. Danno, thoughts?

Irving to Nets. Durant next?

Edit: gotta say, the Lakers are kinda fascinating right now.

Kemba on the Celtics is a good move...

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Kemba on the Celtics is a good move...

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I think I agree with that. I think he’s kinda the anti Irving, providing leadership glue and toughness. And with him I think they pound the ball less. But they still miss Horford badly.

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    But they still miss Horford badly.
    Yup. And they don't have a good way of adding more than a mediocre replacement until next season, unless they give up one of their core guys.

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    Walker to Cs. Danno, thoughts?

Irving to Nets. Durant next?

Edit: gotta say, the Lakers are kinda fascinating right now.
    Fuck the Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Fuck the Lakers
    This is going to be great. They're going to get their expectations *way* up only to see it not work.

Newest Celtics rumor is a good one: Horford may be back.

How?

A complicated sign and trade that sends Rozier to Charlotte, Kyrie to Brooklyn, and Kemba to Boston. C's would have to send a draft pick (Bucks 2020 1st rounder?) to Brooklyn to convince them to play along. Would require mutual interest between Rozier and Charlotte and maybe some other moving parts too. Being reported as a possibility by some reliable folks. This would also give the C's access to the full midlevel exception (over $9 million) instead of the room exception ($4.7 million) to sign another big man.

Get it done, Danny.

how is miami a destination jimmy??!! wtf.

rozier to sign with hornets.....wont see him again in a meaningful game.

nets...kyrie, kd, de'andre,.....yikes

KD, Kyrie, and DeAndre Jordan all to the Nets?? Once KD is healthy again, they're either going to absolutely dominate or crash and burn. 2020 All-Diva Team.

Also, gotta laugh at the Knicks apparently throwing their whole team away for Julius Randle and no one else.

I haven't followed the whole Horford thing, is it about money or something else? Looks like that three-way trade is going to happen.

Kawhi is the big question mark now, but I can't see him going to Knicks or Clippers without them signing anyone else and I really can't see him being Lebron's second option. I'm guessing a one-year with Raptors.
    It sucks to suck.

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinSki View Post
    KD, Kyrie, and DeAndre Jordan all to the Nets?? Once KD is healthy again, they're either going to absolutely dominate or crash and burn. 2020 All-Diva Team.

Also, gotta laugh at the Knicks apparently throwing their whole team away for Julius Randle and no one else.

I haven't followed the whole Horford thing, is it about money or something else? Looks like that three-way trade is going to happen.

Kawhi is the big question mark now, but I can't see him going to Knicks or Clippers without them signing anyone else and I really can't see him being Lebron's second option. I'm guessing a one-year with Raptors.
    I think the Horford thing is about money and years. But Ainge might have changed his mind on what Horford is worth after getting Kemba. No more rebuild. There are conflicting reports about whether Horford will consider returning to Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    rozier to sign with hornets.....wont see him again in a meaningful game.
    For $19 million/ year! Hornets love overpaying mediocre players, but wouldn't cough up for Kemba.

Fuuuuck....JJ Redick to the Pelicans I didn't see that coming,,,, when today there was talk about him wanting to retire a sixer.

Damn, I knew the Pacers were gonna let Young go but I was really hoping they'd resign Bogdanovic. Jeremy Lamb is a decent replacement though and I'm so glad they ended up signing Brogdon over Rubio. Rubio is good but Pacers need more shooting, especially with Bogy gone.

What's the chance the Pelicans finish ahead of the Lakers? I don't expect it, but it wouldn't surprise me.
    It sucks to suck.

Almost an hour in and the fuckin sixers didn't do a thing yet .....Jesus Christ

Lillard agreed to a four-year, $196 million super max contract extension. Glad to have that out of the way. I hope our young guys reach their potential during Lillard's prime window and Nurc has a full recovery. I wish we could keep Kanter but don't think it's going to happen. I'd like to see some kind of deal for Love but don't think the ZERS have enough to pay him. Edit: Chief going to the Magic will clear some space.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    Almost an hour in and the fuckin sixers didn't do a thing yet .....Jesus Christ
    Looks like they kept Harris long-term.
    It sucks to suck.

Jazz just got better. On paper they are definitely a top contender, we shall see how they gel though. May need to track down some season tix.

josh richardson and al horford? jimmy with 4 year deal....clearly wanted out.

most bizarre off season for sixers ever