Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anyone having luck with an Atomic pro form?

I'm really digging the Bent Chetler 120s for this season, but I can't seem to get a response from Amer Sports or Atomic regarding and industry pro form. Applied through https://www.amersportsproclub.com and sent a general contact form message through https://www.atomic.com/en-us/contactform - radio silence from both. Anyone out there have an actual employee I could email?

I'm pretty sure you just disqualified yourself from pro form contention by talking about it.

pm rontele.

He definitely has Atomic pro forms and gives them out pretty regularly.

He's pretty busy so you may have to pm him several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    pm rontele.

He got me dialed, stoked to ride some Bentchetlers this year!

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    He got me dialed, stoked to ride some Bentchetlers this year!
    Switch to the road brah! Switch to the ROAD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zartagen View Post
    I'm pretty sure you just disqualified yourself from pro form contention by talking about it.
    The first rule of fight club is?
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    pm rontele.

that's your best bet

while you're at it, can you order me some skis?

Rontele got me form on Rax, Bogner, and Cat Tracks. I'm sure he can help here!
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Well apparently atomic just doesn't like pros, I have been unable to get them to communicate with me at all. It's a real bummer as I was really hoping to order a pair of their boots as mine are falling apart.

Anyone from this thread has any other ideas on getting through to them? I noticed a few people mention a user on this forum however as I am a new user I am unable to send PM's apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by CRY_Uplift View Post
    Well apparently atomic just doesn't like pros, I have been unable to get them to communicate with me at all. It's a real bummer as I was really hoping to order a pair of their boots as mine are falling apart.

Anyone from this thread has any other ideas on getting through to them? I noticed a few people mention a user on this forum however as I am a new user I am unable to send PM's apparently.
    Once enough nudes of your girlfriend have been posted, that should give you the ability to PM Rontele.

Quote Originally Posted by robnow View Post
    Once enough nudes of your girlfriend have been posted, that should give you the cred to be able to PM Rontele.
    Well shiz, that would require me to have a love life. This site expects a lot of its users.

Edit: also I already think I noticed that people saying to message Rontele is some sorta joke. This is a really strange site.

The only time I ever got an Atomic shop form, I contacted the rep in Oct. By this time of year you're just too late. Try again this fall.
    "The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size."

What kind of pro are you?

Did you try google?
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

Quote Originally Posted by ak_powder_monkey View Post
    Did you try google?
    I think the cool kids are "duckducking" now

Op taps feet in ski lodge shitters and gets down in exchange for pro forms. So far all he's been offered are forms for astro glide and a guest spot on a traveling all male dance troup for entertaining incarcerated women over 60.

I know a dude in santa cruz, he might hook you up https://www.atomic.com/en-us/athletes
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Well shiz, that would require me to have a love life. This site expects a lot of its users.

Edit: also I already think I noticed that people saying to message Rontele is some sorta joke. This is a really strange site.
    Huh? Not a joke. Rontele is like a real estate agent for industry reps. Don't expect something for nothing though. Atomic has so many forms per region and they fill up fast. I'm now hearing they are looking hard for pros in West Virginia to rep the Backland.

Edit: also I already think I noticed that people saying to message Rontele is some sorta joke.

This is a really strange site.

if you want a proform, you're gonna have to "hold my clipboard"
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    Huh? Not a joke. Rontele is like a real estate agent for industry reps. Don't expect something for nothing though. Atomic has so many forms per region and they fill up fast. I'm now hearing they are looking hard for pros in West Virginia to rep the Backland.
    Oh okay. I just saw another topic about people basically just saying to ask him for everything so I assumed that was the case in this topic. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    What kind of pro are you?
    I work as a Ski patroller. I also work in the Fire/EMS industry but that's not super relevant.

wow this thread went in a weird direction.

Hey Burrito, you still in Santa Cruz? All these years and I've never met you. Anyway, you should know that customer service in this town is the pits. You should try calling from a phone in SF. Or LA. Service is much better in those places. If you really want to see it taken care of though, I highly suggest trying from NYC. They take service seriously there.

And to think Rontele is a joke is a joke. Shit is real.

Well apparently atomic just doesn't like pros . . .
    They are pretty happy with Mikaela, Marcel and Sage . . .

Anybody else think it's weird that the bentchetler 120 is significantly lighter than the backland 117?
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care