Page 33 of 98 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by frosted flakes View Post
    Traffic for BCC is backed up onto 215...
    I'm probably 500m past the merge and have been at a dead stop for 15 mins.

Dawn patrol was....interesting. Easy getting up BCC at 545, spruces was blocked by UDOT causing a minor cluster F. Went up willows to just below the knob on the ridge, too deep and mellow to do much besides wiggle and tail gun down. Been stopped heading down BCC by udot not far above the Scurve for 10 mins.

Snow is dense, not the typical light Utah blower but really good! Stoked for you LCC country club rats. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Day to get out early for sure. tuco for the win!

I rip the groomed on tele gear

Yeah, everything lined up today!
    Right on Dibs! I still want those brakes bro!
    I'm parked down by Eagle. Black jacket/gray pants/ pink muthafukn relics for boots

Just got passed by a flatbed towtruck heading up the canyon.

Friendly copper at the LCC park and ride said they were planning to start staging cars up the canyon at 9:30. Not sure what staging means though.

And MavensClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190118_083233889.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	265133

Flatbed is still moving up the hill past the s curve

"If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Coming up on an hour stopped coming down BCC. Per udot cams cops blocking entrance to BCC.

I've made it as far as stairs at this point. Wait for 5 mins, move 50m.

Apparently, solitude won't run the lifts until the road is open in case someone gets hurt and needs to go down. What BS is this?

Coming up on an hour stopped coming down BCC. Per udot cams cops blocking entrance to BCC.

Hahahahaha
    Some muthfukr stomped over my shit for 4th chair. Never seen that at Soli before.
    Gonna be good when ph opens

Im staging after some impressive maneuvers to poach 4/5 of the queue on warsnatch.

Green jacket tan pants flak jacket big ol fishstix ask for change

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    its the ghost of the angry agro altatude pdog blow hound
    that stomped my just trying to make a single line on the double chair freshman jong luffy's skis
    sftox is there ya all git sum
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Pulling into wildcat now. Get some!

Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    Easy getting up BCC at 545, spruces was blocked by UDOT causing a minor cluster F. Went up willows to just below the knob on the ridge, too deep and mellow to do much besides wiggle and tail gun down. Snow is dense, not the typical light Utah blower but really good! Stoked for you LCC country club rats.
    ^^ pretty sure said hey to you on the skintrack. curious where you parked? we opted for right outside of solitude and proceeded to get back just in time to stop them from towing it. super floaty turns. took this last one right at 9. country club skiing early in bcc. rip it up

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	willows.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	265148

Name:	violators.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	141.2 KB 
ID:	265151

Name:	no-cars.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	207.7 KB 
ID:	265150
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I was with a female, we were just going to meadow skip those two lower shots. We parked in side the small soli entry 2 lot, which one employee who was shoveling said was g2g.

Made it through the S turns just as the cluster fuck really got going. Just needed one more car to shut things down. Luckily for us wasn't the guy in front of me, and the rest of the day was peaceful with no one on the road and deep snow in the trees on 10420.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by skiATL View Post
    Apparently, solitude won't run the lifts until the road is open in case someone gets hurt and needs to go down. What BS is this?
    They opened about 5 minutes after I posted this. Lol.

Good meeting you tuco; somehow got separated at the bottom of our run. I ended up waiting for summit which was worth it for my best run in headwall forest I've ever had.

Turns into honeycomb were money. Dry skiing at the rocky entrance at the powderhorn gate ftw...helped me pass a bunch of people for first tracks. People like their skis I guess.

Lots of people came over to BCC cause of the lcc closure. I haven't seen soli that busy on a pow day. Hopefully not the new norm.

Name:  powshame.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  81.0 KB

Welp that was an epic day.

Even with the canyon shitshow and nothing open the bird skeed fastastically with triple overhead tears or ullrs firstborn. Hats off to the patroler that waited and gave me first tracks in pearly gates highlight of the season so far.

Edit to add pictures from the shitshow going up. Yes the lesbomobile is in reverse cause in didnt have snows and was spinning out yes that is honeybager pepsi semi with no chains. Holy shit
    Last edited by TheFugitive; 01-18-2019 at 04:20 PM.
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Any scraps left at Brighton? Half my brain says I'd be out of my fucking mind not to go up tomorrow no matter what. The kiddo could probably find neck-deep leftovers. The other half says it's gonna be a next-level junkshow and I should stay home, rest my wrist and wrench on my bike.

Go tonight instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Any scraps left at Brighton? Half my brain says I'd be out of my fucking mind not to go up tomorrow no matter what. The kiddo could probably find neck-deep leftovers. The other half says it's gonna be a next-level junkshow and I should stay home, rest my wrist and wrench on my bike.
    Go ski. The snow was muy bueno and still very soft when I left at 3:00, though I was in the other canyon.

Alta skied great today, and even though lifts didn’t start spinning until almost 11, my legs took a beating. Props to ski patrol, who no doubt earned their pay this morning. Lotta good still out there too. I’m gonna brave the shit show and hope to get early tracks into Catherine’s. Sounds like Supreme hasn’t opened for 2 days now.

Name:	IMG_3846.JPG 
Views:	111 
Size:	266.5 KB 
ID:	265191