Page 44 of 98 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2438
    Quote Originally Posted by 1thenaton1 View Post
    No dollars, just want to get them to someone in need who will enjoy em.

Dibs thanks for that, I'll get in touch with u after trip, cheers!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Well if they dont go on tour to spread marshalls love I would give em heck!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

I heard someone took a nasty digger in the Y yesterday, he tried to style his way through the rocky choke and somehow cartwheeled off the edge and rolled 1000' down the chute. He somehow stopped before reaching the apron and was more or less fine, all limbs still attached but a bit out of it (concussed?). He broke a ski and a friend of mine cleaned up his yardsale. Guess he and his buddies got themselves out on their own. Ski fast take chances doesn't work so well in no-fall zones it seems...
    Exactly the kind of thing I was picturing myself doing while coming down #4 this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by dfinn View Post
    Exactly the kind of thing I was picturing myself doing while coming down #4 this morning.
    Were you in a group of 3 (2 dudes 1 lady) heading up around 8:30? If so I was the yellow-pants dude with a shit-eating grin you talked to at the car!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C35A35E7-F3FD-41DE-853C-2DDB05A767DC.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	803.7 KB 
ID:	267666

lol dfinn we must've just missed you. our line ran into #4 for the bottom 1k', descending that bit around 8:15ish. gettin firm in there!

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Were you in a group of 3 (2 dudes 1 lady) heading up around 8:30? If so I was the yellow-pants dude with a shit-eating grin you talked to at the car!
    No, we skied down past them at the bottom. Looks like you guys made a better line choice than we did. We saw some headlamps up high as we were starting around 6:15, guessing that was you guys?

lol dfinn we must've just missed you. our line ran into #4 for the bottom 1k', descending that bit around 8:15ish. gettin firm in there!
    did you guys go up #4? At one point when we were about half way up we started to have snow coming down on us and thought someone was skiing down and then nothing, no sign of people. The snow could've been worse but it wasn't exactly confidence inspiring.

Quote Originally Posted by dfinn View Post
    No, we skied down past them at the bottom. Looks like you guys made a better line choice than we did. We saw some headlamps up high as we were starting around 6:15, guessing that was you guys?

did you guys go up #4? At one point when we were about half way up we started to have snow coming down on us and thought someone was skiing down and then nothing, no sign of people. The snow could've been worse but it wasn't exactly confidence inspiring.
    yeah we went up #4, started just before 5 so those would almost certainly have been our headlamps. it got a little wallowy in places up high towards the ridge, which I'm guessing explains all the snowfall... sorry about that!

No worries, we bailed on the ridge after a short bit of wallowing and just skied it from the top of the clearing.

Getting jealous w all the coulies getting slayed...

Name:	IMG_0453.JPG 
Views:	112 
Size:	233.3 KB 
ID:	267754

Name:	IMG_0439.JPG 
Views:	105 
Size:	241.4 KB 
ID:	267755

Name:	IMG_0454.JPG 
Views:	101 
Size:	332.6 KB 
ID:	267756

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by criscam View Post
    Getting jealous w all the coulies getting slayed...

Name:	IMG_0453.JPG 
Views:	112 
Size:	233.3 KB 
ID:	267754
    hell yeah!

the wind really had its way with the terrain up high. jacked as hell to 10k'; opted not to travel any higher. hope this storm comes in a little colder than expected...

Because of the wind expected, going to pass on tomorrow (get some chores done) and try to get some night powder skiing in on Tuesday. Bring bulltet proof gear if your heading up tomorrow.

LCC is currently closed.

I also noticed this week that they added a sign on 215 showing the times to the bottom of BCC and to the Town of Alta. I wonder how accurate those will be.

Incoming Tuesday with a value of 3 Ogdens. sfb?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by frosted flakes View Post
    LCC is currently closed.

I also noticed this week that they added a sign on 215 showing the times to the bottom of BCC and to the Town of Alta. I wonder how accurate those will be.
    probably about as accurate as the udot website showing green light canyon conditions as we sat in a few sundays ago stop for an hour and go 1 mile before another + 30 minute stop
    yeah buster tuesdays a maybe
    weds- thurs fer sures
    good birdin with the bmc and fuugges crew yesterday

found out theres possibly an on the mountain beacon park in the puckerbush shot 13 hood
    wanted to use the one at the base but for some reason an probably uma avvy 1 group was burying their beacons in the beacon park and not actually using the machine and buried targets
    sure seems like you could do that on the other side of the road or elsewhere and not hog up the beacon park for people who wanted to use it as its intended and your lippy attitudes missy
    anyhow props to the peeps and companys that make the beacon parks happen
    solitudes is in in its ussual fog/quad inspo station local
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Goodskiing with you SFB

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

WASATCH STOKE, CONDITIONS, OBSERVATIONS, AND ASSORTED DRIVAL 18-19

LCC supposedly opened 45 minutes ago but hasn’t moved
    Last edited by frosted flakes; 02-03-2019 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Moving now

Guess I got lucky, backed out of my driveway in Sandy at 7:05 and walked into the GMD at 8:10.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Been a shit show today. UDOT buses were turning people away at big cottonwood because they were already full.

Currently waiting at swamp lot and traffic has been at a stand still for 30 min .

Something has got to be done to alleviate the traffic and skier crowding situation.

Perhaps One Wasatch would alleviate this by making Park City a viable option for accessing little cottonwood

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    or maybe you could just rog on outta this thread and the satch back to the atl and be part of a #makethecottonwoodsgreat again solution
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

WASATCH STOKE, CONDITIONS, OBSERVATIONS, AND ASSORTED DRIVAL 18-19

Nah dude I’m gonna pass but one Wasatch when It happens will be dope.

Despite how cool and tough touring is,the economic impact it brings is minimal compared to skier visits at the resorts . Your revolution is over Mr. Skifishbum. Condolences. The Bums lost !

Ski Utah and their whole ski city USA campaign will suffer once the ikon pass holders bitch about traffic and inconvenience using ski bus

One wasatch and further ski resort expansion is the only remedy

Quote Originally Posted by Dshack89 View Post
    Guess I got lucky, backed out of my driveway in Sandy at 7:05 and walked into the GMD at 8:10.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Early bird gets the worm. Good work.

DV to LCC??

Quote Originally Posted by SirHeady View Post
    Been a shit show today. UDOT buses were turning people away at big cottonwood because they were already full.

Currently waiting at swamp lot and traffic has been at a stand still for 30 min .

Something has got to be done to alleviate the traffic and skier crowding situation.

Perhaps One Wasatch would alleviate this by making Park City a viable option for accessing little cottonwood

You and itsnowjoke should get a room.

Nah dude I’m gonna pass but one Wasatch when It happens will be dope.

Despite how cool and tough touring is,the economic impact it brings is minimal compared to skier visits at the resorts . Your revolution is over Mr. Skifishbum. Condolences. The Bums lost !

Ski Utah and their whole ski city USA campaign will suffer once the ikon pass holders bitch about traffic and inconvenience using ski bus

One wasatch and further ski resort expansion is the only remedy
    Nobody gives a fuck what you think. Why do you keep trying to post here?

Your doing it wrong IMO

Name:	IMG_4589.JPG 
Views:	83 
Size:	168.6 KB 
ID:	267976
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)