Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    I've often thought of joining the presthood.
    Become bishop and you can have sexually explicit conversations with every teenage girl in your ward with their parents' blessing #fringebenefits

I've often thought of joining the presthood.
    Sorta the opposite of Catholic priests. Sanctioned multiple pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Yeah the Ogden scale application to Hartford is also inverted as one is on way up and one on way down...

Thanks Benny, dont think the new migration to Zion will be in Handcarts. Well aware of the history of the valley from going to school there. "bennysplainin" its like "mansplaining" on the next level

ho ho.

yeah ( yes ) - I am Good with the History of the migration...

IF ( - there won't be - ) , the Pocatello Airport Could be expanded ( or I.F. ) and Poc. Has two Interstate links...

My friend has had a rough experience on the north end. . .

I will pipe-Down now... tj

I've often thought of joining the preisthood.
    Quality work there

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Amazing how those mountains rise right up out of the water. Reminds me of AK or Norway.
    Atlantis is in there somewhere
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Hartford is about 3 Ogdens.

Maybe 5 Ogdens considering no good skiing within 300 miles of Hartford.

/ducks for cover from ec onslaught
    Too much to dive into here but a few things.

1) When I was in high school it used to blow my mind that we would mix bourbon with the caffeine free pop they served on campus @ BYU for state championship high school basketball games (#JMCH4LIFE) and then I would spend 1/2 my time at my first job as an office boy for a healthcare company filling the fridge with Diet Coke ( full test) for all the LDS employees. Aint no wrath like a mother of 7 admin when the Diet Coke runs out...

2) As a long time 2x resident of UT now residing in CT, trying to work out Hartford on the Ogden scale just peeled my cap back
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Hartford has to be at least 4 or 5 Ogdens, no?
    Yeah the Ogden scale application to Hartford is also inverted as one is on way up and one on way down...

Thanks Benny, dont think the new migration to Zion will be in Handcarts. Well aware of the history of the valley from going to school there. "bennysplainin" its like "mansplaining" on the next level
    Ogden doesnt have crackhead zombies running around and has really good skiing close.

I called on page 3
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post

But on the other hand, the Poki to Rexburg corridor is already at about 350-400k people, and growing at 2-3% a year.
    Where do you get those numbers? Straight out of your ass?! The whole state of Idaho is 1.7 million people, Rexburg clocks in with 29k, Idaho falls w 62k and Pocatello with 55k. Add that shit up and throw another 30 k for the rurals and Indian res and you're still well short of 200k.

Google claimed 150kish for Idaho Falls Metro pop. 90k for Poki and 60k for Rexburg. I tacked on for the rurals also but that might be double dipping on second glance. I'm not out there counting so who the fuck knows, I agree the numbers seem high in general.

https://www.google.com/search?q=idah...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    Live Free or Die

well, I was thinking of moving to SLC but this thread has me second guessing that.

Too much to dive into here but a few things.

2) As a long time 2x resident of UT now residing in CT, trying to work out Hartford on the Ogden scale just peeled my cap back
    yep...

Quote Originally Posted by blackalps View Post
    well, I was thinking of moving to SLC but this thread has me second guessing that.
    We have our own flavor of weird here. My only serious advice is I've heard the dating scene can be weird here due to the mo's. If that doesn't matter to you its not a bad place to be if you can put up with city life. The air quality issue should not be understated either.

Oh yeah, we are at capacity too.

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    We have our own flavor of weird here. My only serious advice is I've heard the dating scene can be weird here due to the mo's. If that doesn't matter to you its not a bad place to be if you can put up with city life. The air quality issue should not be understated either.

Oh yeah, we are at capacity too.

everyone is at capacity. anyone near mountains or any other desirable feature says the same thing.

my grandparents are Mormon and from Logan/Provo so I have some idea. I have family that lives out there. All very Mormon, haven't talked to them in years. I don't drink but am not in any way religious myself and am extremely liberal. I do date, though. City life...I can handle it. I live in Denver currently. Lived in NYC for 10 years. Chicago for 2. Houston for 10 very long awful months.

I had a jack mormon roomie for one ski season, kind of unusual in BC, he was passing thru town and just never made it to the other side, he was a good guy. Buddy told me a few things about being a mormon, including what a jack mormon is, said he had strayed becuz he was pissed off with the amount of money the church had which he claimed was second only to the catholic church and still his parents were leaving everything to the church
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

that's a new one on me. my grandpa is strict mormon and a rich racist asshole. youngest of 9 in a strict mormon family. it stopped with him. my parents were drug eating cali hippies. well. they were. now they're fundie conservative christians.

anyway. SLC sounds pretty weird. I like the skiing way better than the Front Range and the job market is better for me.

Its a good place to have a real job and ski a lot, no denying that.

People moving out of Utah

It’s nice State. Just be careful rolling thru some towns like Blanding.
    Local LEO’s like to extract an extra tax, from the Colorado heathens.

that's a new one on me. my grandpa is strict mormon and a rich racist asshole. youngest of 9 in a strict mormon family. it stopped with him..
    what you never heard of a jack mormon?

this guy told me his dad was a bishop and he had 10 brothers & sisters so there wasnt gona be much inheritence but he resented it going to the church
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

People moving out of Utah

now they're fundie conservative christians.
    Like deadheads that turned into republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    Its a good place to have a real job and ski a lot, no denying that.

that's basically what I care about at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Like deadheads that turned into republicans.

pretty much.