WTB: Carbon road wheels

Who's got some 11sp hub (SRM, Shimano) carbon road wheels collecting dust? Ideally circa 2010 and newer. Whatchagot?

WTB: Carbon road wheels

Tubular, clincher, tubeless?
    The only thing pre 2012 that will accept a 11spd road freehub is Mavic. They were 15 years ahead of their time.
    Unless you want to use a HG800 11-34 11 speed cassette, then you use an older 10 speed only wheel, and hopefully get a great deal on them.

No pref on tire setup. I've got a big enough budget that even a two year old, name brand pair is in play. But has to be 11sp compatible. Thx

I don't own these or have any experience with them but ran across some reviews online which seemed favorable. Might be worth a look.

https://www.yoeleobike.com/road/wheels/rim-brake.html

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

What depth?

I've got a pair of Vision Metron 40SLs I can sell to ya. Just had the bearings redone in the rear hub. Something like ~5000 miles on them or so. Lots of brake track left.

Quote Originally Posted by nyskirat View Post
    What depth?

I've got a pair of Vision Metron 40SLs I can sell to ya. Just had the bearings redone in the rear hub. Something like ~5000 miles on them or so. Lots of brake track left.
    Could be interesting. clincher or tubbies? I've got a line on some cosmic carbones that I'm following up on but OK if I come back to you on the visions?

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    Could be interesting. clincher or tubbies? I've got a line on some cosmic carbones that I'm following up on but OK if I come back to you on the visions?
    Clincher

Of course!