Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Who Wants To Be King?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I'll take any of these clowns over another certain obvious clown right now.

As with everything on this forum, the leadership contest should be awarded on the merits of Stoke and Balls.

Post up or shut up.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post
    Hmmm. Another upstart demanding loyalty and speaking of victory without the ability to substantiate the latter or justify the former.

You have much to learn before you're ready to lead a troop of girl scouts selling cookies let alone a mob of skiers/soldiers such as this.
    My girl scouts got the fucking Disney Cruise? What about yours? some kind of canoe ride in some deliverance shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Ha! Mel. Nice. He said it.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcrawfo View Post
    As with everything on this forum, the leadership contest should be awarded on the merits of Stoke and Balls.

Post up or shut up.

There will be those who demand substance first; they are cowards! The truly great are able to proceed with promises and bellicose rhetoric alone. cmcrawfo, you still have the opportunity to join the new order. Your dissent will be quickly forgotten if you do so now. If you continue down the path of not-truth and not-justice, under an overlord who has abandoned you with no plan for a transition, however, then you will be without glory and spoils!

Gotz ta Bull Up on that shit boi!!

Also, stay tuned, as I may resort to bribery.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Forgot the poaching and trespassing charge but otherwise spot on. 9.5/10
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Jong Lafitte:

As was offered to your pale-skinned slim-fingered felonious predecessor, I extend a curt invitation to BBi19@Alpental.

You will forever be known as a duck-diving pussy, should you blow it off.

And if you attend, I will be sure to personally kick your fucking ass in a ski-off on the run of your choice, followed by mandatory ingestion of copious intoxicants.

No need to respond. The choice is yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    My girl scouts got the fucking Disney Cruise? What about yours? some kind of canoe ride in some deliverance shit?

There will be those who demand substance first; they are cowards!

Also, stay tuned, as I may resort to bribery.
    Heh. You couldn't find your way out of a paper sack let alone show others the way.

Bribery only buys you mercenaries, not loyal soldiers. You know nothing Jong Lafitte.

A leader leads by example, not by force or bribery. If you need to see how it's done see Norseman's post below. He could inspire others to follow him through battle to the gates of Valhalla.

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Jong Lafitte:

As was offered to your pale-skinned slim-fingered felonious predecessor, I extend a curt invitation to BBi19@Alpental.

You will forever be known as a duck-diving pussy, should you blow it off.

And if you attend, I will be sure to personally kick your fucking ass in a ski-off on the run of your choice, followed by mandatory ingestion of copious intoxicants.

No need to respond. The choice is yours.
    Let's see if glory awaits him.

the accolades never stop

there is only room for one on this summit

MIRA
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

FOOLS!! I offer salvation, justice and GLORY and you demand stickers?! You petulant, petty, provincial putz!!!

What about the spoils of VICTORY?!? For They cannot be had prior to the attainment of victory. The ultimate victory of TRUTH buddddddddddd

And is that gum? I hope you brought enough for everybody!!!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    feigning glory and success will have serious repercussions

everyone is seeking universal basic income and handouts of skis and bags and trees and brews

you are quite lost, grasping at known strategic success points all while having no real plan to victory

FAKE PROPHETS ARE FAKE

look to trump, who controls him is who controls this monstrosity
    Zone Controller

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Do you have glass plates?
    you are a pervert
    Zone Controller

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    feigning glory and success will have serious repercussions

everyone is seeking universal basic income and handouts of skis and bags and trees and brews

you are quite lost, grasping at known strategic success points all while having no real plan to victory

FAKE PROPHETS ARE FAKE

look to trump, who controls him is who controls this monstrosity
    My plan for victory is already in place and cannot be stopped. Legions await my commands. There is still time to repent! There will be justice, truth and revenge. Vanquishing of enemies and such! I have already attained the vaunted title of Hype Beast!! Look for yourself! I cannot be stopped!!!

I have clearly demonstrated that the plan cannot be stopped and nobody has proven me wrong! Its because its the TRUTH. Justice and the spoils of VICTORY for those who are with me! GLORY will be ours! As for those who are not with me, I cannot make any guarantees. Choose wisely.

Trump is FAKE. The real control goes way beyond teh orange one.

Chinese Downhill time

Need pics

I believe the "buddddd" is just the "DD" form of "Fffffff" that the world is now familiar with. So we know he parties hard with Kavanaugh. Explains the lack of brain cells in not offering up NSFW.
    Last edited by guroo270; 10-18-2018 at 03:09 PM.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

My plan for victory is already in place and cannot be stopped. Legions await my commands. There is still time to repent! There will be justice, truth and revenge. Vanquishing of enemies and such! I have already attained the vaunted title of Hype Beast!! Look for yourself! I cannot be stopped!!!

I have clearly demonstrated that the plan cannot be stopped and nobody has proven me wrong! Its because its the TRUTH. Justice and the spoils of VICTORY for those who are with me! GLORY will be ours! As for those who are not with me, I cannot make any guarantees. Choose wisely.

Trump is FAKE. The real control goes way beyond teh orange one.
    So, let’s do some comparisons. Do you also have a bright green dog? Can you howl like a wolf?

Is DD arguing with himself with DSM *and* JL now? Man, wild times here.

I don’t even remember posting in this thread
    Zone Controller

Quote Originally Posted by guroo270 View Post
    I believe the "buddddd" is just the "DD" form of "Fffffff" that the world is now familiar with. So we know he parties hard with Kavanaugh. Explains the lack of brain cells in not offering up NSFW.
    no butz chugging allowed on tgr....
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Quote Originally Posted by MiCol View Post
    Name:  tennessee-frat-butt-chugging.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  19.2 KB
    Zone Controller

Quote Originally Posted by idahospud View Post
    Is DD arguing with himself with DSM *and* JL now? Man, wild times here.
    One cannot argue the with the TRUTH. That's like one of the apes from Space Odyssey being like, "no, there's no monolith, look over here!"

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    I don’t even remember posting in this thread
    maybe you didn't? Its like x-files shit over here. Complete control of the zone is near.

Quote Originally Posted by MiCol View Post
    Sheesh, all Judgie Fudgie about it. Justice is not blind to those who put vodka or xanex in their butts!!! If they have chosen the correct side, chosen to believe, then the pluggers and the butt chuggers will also know the truth and share in the spoils of victory and sheets!!!

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    So, let’s do some comparisons. Do you also have a bright green dog? Can you howl like a wolf?
    No. Nor do I have a rabid raccoon. I do, however, present the greatest song ever written about the sport of cockfighting. And its the truth.

TRUTH, JUSTICE, VICTORY, VENGEANCE!!!! Prepare for the new order!!!! The order of truth and salvation for the believers! Bellicose Language!!! Awesome promises!!! Each more awesome than the last!!!

And prepare for my new dominating thread: Frank Sinatra or AC-DC? Spoiler: Sinatra did not do "Thunderstruck"