Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by swissiphic View Post
    Mind blown.

That Jeremy Jones quote: "If you think of all the thousands of little things that need to line up for that to happen, and not only to succeed but to get it in, in what I would call Himalayan A+ conditions, it's truly a mini miracle."

I think those of us who've spent a lifetime gettin' after it and have set long term goals of ski line objectives quantum leap levels lower than the Lhotse Couloir, can relate; waiting years or even decades for the full bright green light...brought a tear to my eye to see all those external factor/environmental stars align for them and all the human body/brain/mind/soul elements to be in their right places as well. Unreal accomplishment, thanks for posting that vid.
    Whoa.
    Stunning landscape.

I also like how JJ said that the attempt was a level of risk he wasn't willing to accept.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

so

fucking

rad++++

Quote Originally Posted by pfluffenmeister View Post
    I also like how JJ said that the attempt was a level of risk he wasn't willing to accept.
    I thought he said that because he’s a snowboarder....

Super impressive! I can't even imagine the nerve it takes to make that first turn knowing that one mistake would be your last one.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

WOW! Quite the perfect storm of every thing coming together. Icing on the cake is they had good to great snow to come down on.

Outstanding feat!

watch out for snakes

It's beautiful to see their connection and commitment. I love it when hard work, plus good luck, a lifetime of preparation, and a solid weather window all come together to create something extraordinary. Inspiring!