Dynafit Ones 27.5 touring boots barely used

EDIT THese are Dynafit One U. Consensus seems to be approximately as stiff as the BD Quadrant - discussed here https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...nafit-One-U-TF

I got these for a friend. Didn't fit his feet. Will pass it on for what I paid plus you eat shipping. USD 150.

These are the ones without the tongue. Toe fittings unscarred. Soles don't look like they've ever touched rock. Sz 27.5.

Comes with uncooked Dynafit liners. Looks like it never got a rating on the AT Boot Comparative flex thread but I would have rated it a shade below the Mercury so call it a 110

Will update with pictures

Pictures

Pm sent
    Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive and Dodge...

Bump before I stick them on CL and local buy and sells

SOLD

Damn! missed this thread. lookin' for a friend...you offloading any other size 27/27.5 ski touring boots Lee?
    Master of mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by swissiphic View Post
    Damn! missed this thread. lookin' for a friend...you offloading any other size 27/27.5 ski touring boots Lee?
    Probably unloading a paid of Salomon SLab boots 26.5 - which are the same size as these Dynafit Ones in 27.5 but they're Sharon's and I'm not going to do that till it comes time.

Also probably selling my old Vulcans but they're pretty beat and price will reflect that. Would your friend be an elegant skier or someone prone to breaking stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Probably unloading a paid of Salomon SLab boots 26.5 - which are the same size as these Dynafit Ones in 27.5 but they're Sharon's and I'm not going to do that till it comes time.

Also probably selling my old Vulcans but they're pretty beat and price will reflect that. Would your friend be an elegant skier or someone prone to breaking stuff?
    Okay, thanx for the heads up.

The solly's will be too stuff for buddy. Intermediate skier just piecing together his first backcountry kit...would need a bit more ankle flex.

Some clapped out vulcans might fit the bill provided all the hardware is intact and the ankle cuff pivot bushings aren't egged out? Any thoughts on price?

Found some one p/u's, mercs, and maestrale rs 1.0's and that link u sent with the scarpa freedoms, so see if buddy bites on any of those for now.
    Master of mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by swissiphic View Post
    Okay, thanx for the heads up.

The solly's will be too stuff for buddy. Intermediate skier just piecing together his first backcountry kit...would need a bit more ankle flex.

Some clapped out vulcans might fit the bill provided all the hardware is intact and the ankle cuff pivot bushings aren't egged out? Any thoughts on price?

Found some one p/u's, mercs, and maestrale rs 1.0's and that link u sent with the scarpa freedoms, so see if buddy bites on any of those for now.
    Bushings on the Vulcans are fine as are rivets as I had them repressed. It's just that I have probably over 200 days on them - maybe 250 even. That seems to have softened up the plastic a bunch $ 100? They're up in Whistler and I won't be up to take pics for a while. All hardware is intact

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Bushings on the Vulcans are fine as are rivets as I had them repressed. It's just that I have probably over 200 days on them - maybe 250 even. That seems to have softened up the plastic a bunch $ 100? They're up in Whistler and I won't be up to take pics for a while. All hardware is intact
    roger that Lee, i'll pass on the intel to buddy; he's in no rush.
    Master of mediocrity.