WTB Free Pivot Telemark Bindings

Have a friend joining the dark side and freeing the heel. Looking for any free pivot tele binders. Axls, Voile SB x2, BD 01s, Voile SB v1, Targa Ascents. All are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by kibeth_walker View Post
    Have a friend joining the dark side and freeing the heel. Looking for any free pivot tele binders. Axls, Voile SB x2, BD 01s, Voile SB v1, Targa Ascents. All are welcome.
    Nothing to offer up for sale, but I would avoid the Ascents if I were you especially for someone coming from alpine. I skied Targas for a season and they sucked IMO. Just way too neutral for my tastes. A minority would disagree though. Also, you are probably aware, but if looking at the O1s the 4 hole version have ripped out of a few skis. Epoxy is your friend with those.

If he's going full in you might consider NTN if he still has to buy boots and has the cash. 75mm can definitely be found cheaper though. I am always scouring deals and will post up if I see anything online, good luck.

I have BD 01's with rid-stiff cartridges for $65 and $55 dollars. I might have mid-stiff cartridges somewhere. I also have ski crampons for a little more money.

Sent from my XT1254 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Twenty-Five Dollars and a six-pack to my name

Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    I have BD 01's with rid-stiff cartridges for $65 and $55 dollars. I might have mid-stiff cartridges somewhere. I also have ski crampons for a little more money.

Sent from my XT1254 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Well, there's your good deal OP.

If the above deal doesn't meet your needs PM Peruvian...dude has a ton of tele gear. He's in Italia right now tho so it'll prob'ly be a week or so before he responds