Niseko renting house places left

Hey guys,

I know it's still some time left, till the ski season starts, but it's never too early to plan your next skiing trip.

I'll spend this season in Niseko, Japan at a friends place. He's renting out the house to people who're looking for a long-term rental during this season.

I work online and will spend most of the time working at home or skiing.

It doesn't matter if you work online yourself, work in town or if you just want to shred some pow for the next months.

The house can accommodate 4-6 people, but I think 4 is the sweet spot. The house is in the Rankoshi area and it's a 15 minutes drive to the Niseko Annupuri area, 15 minutes to Moiwa and around 45 minutes to Rusutsu. The rental includes a Toyota Land Cruiser so trips around Hokkaido are also possible.

Let me know if you're interested.

is it on a bus route ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

So there're two options at the moment. He has two houses one is in Rankoshi and the other is walking distance to Moiwa lifts (around 1km) and 1km to the bus station to Annupuri and other resorts. We're currently figuring out which house he'll rent and in which he'll live in. He just bought the new house that's why we're still working it out.

nice setup
    when will this start/end?
    you open to shorter visits ie a week if you have room?
    any ideas on possible cost?
    (I live in Tokyo)

Between a rock and a soft place. Aberdare and The Brecon Beacons, Wales
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    is it on a bus route ?
    The Rankoshi location wouldn't be viable via public transport.

Quote Originally Posted by revel-stoked View Post
    Let me know if you're interested.
    I'm interested in a japow TR.
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

I'll be there from beginning of December till end of March. If you want to come earlier or stay longer, I can put you in contact with my friend. Shorter stays are ok as well but longterm is preferred. Cost per month are 120,000 Yen I think.

@chariman and auvgeek Check your inbox

The Search for JaPow Feb 2019

Hey guys, totally new to TGR so bear with me. My wife and I are heading to Hokkaido for the month of February and my brother (El Hefe) suggested searching on here for some possible input. We have flights booked, and are landing in Sapporo Feb 5th and leaving on the 28th. So far we have no lodgings booked and only a general idea of where to go..haha. We were looking at AirBNB's and I see "revel-stoked" knows of a possible room or place for rent? Any input or direction will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by TarTar View Post
    Hey guys, totally new to TGR so bear with me. My wife and I are heading to Hokkaido for the month of February and my brother (El Hefe) suggested searching on here for some possible input. We have flights booked, and are landing in Sapporo Feb 5th and leaving on the 28th. So far we have no lodgings booked and only a general idea of where to go..haha. We were looking at AirBNB's and I see "revel-stoked" knows of a possible room or place for rent? Any input or direction will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
    Welcome.

We are gonna need to see some pics of your wife first.

It will help in determining the necessary accommodation requirements.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

Quote Originally Posted by revel-stoked View Post
    So there're two options at the moment. He has two houses one is in Rankoshi and the other is walking distance to Moiwa lifts (around 1km) and 1km to the bus station to Annupuri and other resorts. We're currently figuring out which house he'll rent and in which he'll live in. He just bought the new house that's why we're still working it out.
    Moiwa is a sick little place

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk