Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Anyone following the Sam Sayers search shit show?

Its absolutely insane.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Its absolutely insane.
    Link?

Too much to phone type.

Basically young woman goes missing while scrambling Vesper Peak. One of the longest/biggest SAR missions in the state results in no real evidence.

The family is nuts. Her boyfriend turns to fiance and has a huge go fund me to continue the search and hires crazy wannabe vietnam era army nutcase felon...

They post crazy videos with threats to all sorts of people.

They have a facebook page for love and light where they think shes still alive (she went missing August 1st)

Google.

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Yeah, it all seems fishy. I thought there'd been some new development like they found her body in Benny's basement or something.

Dead or alive in Benny's basement?

Dead or alive in Benny's basement?
    Dead. Sam brought a toddler into a brewery.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

There is a GoFundMe page, for which 964 people have donated $41, 718 in 26 days — money that was used to fill bags with food and supplies, which were then dropped in the forest in the hope that Sayers would find them. Clif Bars. A flashlight with batteries. A poncho. A compass. Socks. A knife. Caution tape.
    what the fuck, how is that a useful strategy, let alone legal?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Too much to phone type.

Basically young woman goes missing while scrambling Vesper Peak. One of the longest/biggest SAR missions in the state results in no real evidence.

The family is nuts. Her boyfriend turns to fiance and has a huge go fund me to continue the search and hires crazy wannabe vietnam era army nutcase felon...

They post crazy videos with threats to all sorts of people.

They have a facebook page for love and light where they think shes still alive (she went missing August 1st)

Google.
    Insensitive comment trigger warnjng:

So, she ran off to Mexico to get away from these people?

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1958.JPG 
Views:	367 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	248197

The "private SAR" that has been highly critical of the real SAR has posted video of themselves enjoying the reefer...

The gofundy is over 60,000 now but people are donating food for the "searchers" and their camp they flew in with a helicopter (including a woodstove) was bought and donated so did not come out of the go fund me funds.

People wanting to bring their search dogs have set up go fund mes because they will not pay travel expenses out of the main go fund me money...

Thats nothing compared to their "forward operating base camp"

They had a helicopter fly an army style canvas platform tent complete with a wood stove that they set up on heather on an alpine ridge along with other tents and camp furniture. They supposively dug a "latrine" and are gathering firewood to keep their woodstove burning all day.

This is a place that is snow free about 2 months a year.

The forest service tried to stop them but they posted one of the lead rangers cell phone numbers to their 30,000 plus followers and suggested they let him know how they feel.

she gone

gone baby gone
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

gone girl
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Calling this a shit show is derogatory to shit

I was just about to post. Vesper Peak is a special place to many of us on here. Sounds like that includes the gal who is lost up there. It has been very interesting to see the social media response to this particular disappearance. Thank you for posting this here. Threads about this seem to go viral and shut down websites. Hold on everybody...

Danno. A guy posted on Websleuths that he has been searching off trail up there on his own everywhere and found one bag just off the main trail. I think those bags were given to the initial searchers who were legitimate sar and maybe they placed one or two to placate the family. The way they were supposed to work they were supposed to be checked at regular intervals to see if a corner of a piece of paper had been torn off by the lost hiker.

Loooooooooong thread on NWHikers locked after 107 pages. "Private SAR" head Bud Carr is a scary creepy nutcase. Per drone expert Steve Monchak's posts on websleuths.com, Carr has a criminal record, prison time, phony military record, threatened to have somebody killed and told others that he planned to open a private SAR business. By all appearances, he is exploiting the parents and the situation. The (alleged) boyfriend and Bud Carr have raised tens of thousands of dollars through donations by, among other things, deeming Sam Sayers "America's Daughter." There's a New Age thing going on, stuff about "love and light," etc.

Yeah wickstad, Vesper is a cool place whether on foot or on skis. I cannot imagine Sam would want this shit show to be her legacy.

I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter.

I think you left the door open steve and something crawled in.

Quote Originally Posted by Skimohawk View Post
    I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter.
    Your first post on TGR, Welcome !

Now post up some pics of your Mom's tittys.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Skimohawk View Post
    You'll fit right in.